Plan

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“st..stop... stop it!” hyomin pushed eunjung away. but eunjung was too strong. She held both of hyomin and and kept kissing her.

“tell me you like it” she again and her neck

Hyomin bit her lips, “st..stop it...”

Eunjung smirked and moved away, “okay..” she released her and went back to her math problem.

Hyomin bit her lips and walked to toilet.

Once hyomin was gone, eunjung laughed. “got you!”

 

Inside the toilet

Damn!! Damn!! Damn!!! How could she play with me!!!  she looked at herself in the mirror and found the mark on her neck she left mark???!!!!!

Hyomin breath in and out, “damn... how could i felt this way...”

 

Eunjung decided to knock the toilet door since she was done with the math and she wanted to tease the teacher again.

“miss! I have done!”

Hyomin opened the door and their eyes met. “waoo... she look so y with that mark” she

Hyomin blushed and pushed her away, “ shut up!” she walked to the table and looked at the answer.

Eunjung smirked and leaned beside hyomin face, “ all is right?” she whispered and let her breath passing hyomin ears.

Hyomin almost jumped because of the sudden contact. “yah! Stay away from me!” she shouted again

Eunjung laughed and nodded, “ okay~ i will leave you..”

Hyomin bit her lips and looked at the answer, “ it collect.. you can go home now!”

“Yuhu~~~ okay.. see you again~~~” she leaned and peck hyomin lips before ran away.

“YAH!!! HAM EUNJUNG!!!!!” hyomin screamed but eunjung was too fast to disappear.

 

--

 

Eunjung laughed so hard

“you are really crazy!!” said Qri

“is her body hot?” asked soyeon

Boram pinched her, “yah! You ert!”

Eunjung laughed, “ yeah.. she is hot.. if only she is not our teacher.. i will her... but just for fun”

Qri smirked, “ just don’t fall in love with her~”

“I won’t! Who will fall in love with that witch” said eunjung and drank her beer

Soyeon and boram laughed, “ i really want to have a bet.. but.. it’s not fun at all if eunjung really fall in love with her and suddenly hyomin found out about our bet and TADA!!! Another drama...”

Everyone was laughing

“stop making fun okay~ and.. i’m going to like what she did to me” eunjung smirked and started to make her plan.

 

--

Hyomin sighed and sat on her bed. she got up and walked around the room before took a nap on her bed. “what the hell is wrong with me...” she sighed and took another big breathe.

“no..no... no way... she just teased me... and i can’t fall for it!!!” hyomin breathed out, “damn.. why i can’t forget her lips...”

“no.. no... i need to make her feel what she done to me.. i can’t let her dominated me! she can’t!” hyomin nodded. “ i will make her beg for me!”

 

--

Eunjung smiled and rang the bell. She was waiting in front of hyomin house with the flower in her hand.

Hyomin opened the door and shocked with the girl in front of her, “what the hell..”

“good morning miss park..  flower for you!” she smiled

Hyomin looked at her unbelievable, “are you crazy?”

Eunjung shook and leaned closer, “yeah.. i’m crazy falling in love with you..”

Hyomin gasped and eunjung took this opportunity to kiss her. “morning kiss” said eunjung

Hyomin widened her eyes, “what.... ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!”

Eunjung laughed, “ what? You always steal my lips, and i just did what you do to me.. it’s not wrong at all”

“are you not afraid that i’m spread your photo..” before hyomin continue her words, eunjung just cut her

“do it! i’m not afraid at all...” she smiled, “ cause.. i think... i fall in love with you and.. you need to be responsible for what you did to me, miss park”

Is she serious??? She is playing with me right???? it’s not ham eunjung at all!!!!!

“hei.. i’m very serious.. should i prove it to you that i’m in love with you? Should i tell the whole school that you are mine?” tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter