You are DEAD!

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung bit her bottom lips, she couldn’t sleep at all.

Her mind is thinking about ..her.. yes.. that miss park.

“what the hell did she do to me? why am i thinking of her???” eunjung tried to close her eye and slept but she can’t. “EERRGGG!! DAMN!!!” she went to her basement and started to fistcuff.

She played from midnight until morning. Her body is sore but she didn’t care. At least she stopped thinking about that teacher.

Eunjung got up and went to her bathroom. She need a cold water to wake her up and met her! yes! She need to meet that teacher again.

“what do you do to me.. damn... what is this feeling...” she kept asking herself.

 

Meanwhile at hyomin side..

Hyomin opened her eyes and found herself in... “where am i?” she asked herself. She held her head and tried to throw back what happened. “Argg....damn!” she stood up and tried to open the door. “ DAMN!!! YAH!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!” hyomin shouted but it useless. No one will hear her. suddenly she remember her phone. She looked around and tried to find her bag but..” WHAT THE HELL!! WHERE IS MY BAG!!!” she screamed, “ARGGG!!! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” she shouted.

She looked around again and tried to find something to crush the door. Thanks to God, hyomin found an old hammer. “ hope this is strong enough to break this door’s grip “

Without warning, hyomin hit it with her power and BUM!  “ huff! DONE!”

She walked out and tried to look around. it’s almost morning. “DAMN!!!”

“omo! What are you doing in here, miss park?” asked a security who saw the teacher walking toward him with her scary face.

Hyomin pissed, “ please take me to the camera room, NOW!!” she shouted and made the security man scared

“okay.. okay.. this way.. this way miss..”

They headed to the camera room, hyomin looked at the screen, “ that camera.. “ she sat on and started to operate the camera to flashback.

She took the mouse and stop the video. She zoom it out and, “ Got you!” she smirked

“is everything alright?” asked the security

“do you have an USB?” she asked back

“oh ne... here miss park”

Hyomin smirked, “ you are dead..”  and starting to save the video in that USB.

“may i borrow a phone? I need a call” she asked again

The security nodded and gave the phone to her.

Hyomin immediately dialed a number

Ergg nuguseyo??

Hyomin sighed, she knew that girl is still sleeping. “ mianhe jiyeon~ah.. could you come to MBK High School?”

Mwo? What time is it? it’s too early...

“YAH PARK JIYEON!! WAKE UP AND COME IN HERE IN 15 MINUTES!! OR YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR..”

Before hyomin could finish her words, jiyeon immediately cut her, okay!! okay!!! stop shouting!!!

Hyomin smiled, she always won. “ okay.. i’m waiting..”

She closed the phone and gave it back to the security, “ thanks a lot mr..”

“my name is jeon ki gom”

Hyomin smiled back, “ yeah.. mr jeon kim gom.. i need to go to toilet now.. thank you for helping me..”

“it’s my job.. “

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter