Tutor

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you know, i really really so disappointed with korea and SBS! why can't they let T-ara win in K-SHOW???

and C-Queens really did their best! THANK YOU SO MUCH C-QUEENS!!!

just felt so unfair... T.T

 

here my update.. sorry for typo

 

 

 

“EUNJUNG!!!!! KYA!!!! EUNJUNG!!!!” the fans kept shouting non-stop

“EUNJUNG EONNIE!!!!! SO HANDSOME!!!”

Eunjung smiled and waved to them

“KYAAAA!!!!! SHE LOOKS HERE!!!!!” all of the girls almost faint because HAM EUNJUNG JUST SMILED TO THEM!!

Ting tong~ ting tong~   the speaker of the school suddenly on. “for student name Ham Eunjung, please came to teacher office, miss park hyomin is searching for you”

From the bright smile suddenly change to annoy’s face. “errggg.. that damn ugly woman.. what does she want from me again?”

She walked lazily to the teacher office,  eunjung stood in front of Park Hyomin room and knocked it.

“come in” the call from inside

Eunjung sighed and got inside. She didn’t know why, everytime she stepped inside this room she will always feel... a big burden! Like something bad is going to happen to herself.

“why do you call me?”

Hyomin closed her book and smiled, “ i just want to see you”

Eunjung chuckled, “ but sadly.. i don’t even want to see your face”

Hyomin smirked, “ yah~ remember.. you are my slave, so behave to your master”

Eunjung glared at her, “yes... master..”

Hyomin smiled, “ aigoo~~ my baekgu~”

Eunjung shocked, “baekgu?? What the hell is that?!”

Hyomin pouted cutely, “wae? You don’t like my nickname for you?”

Eunjung really wanted to throw up when she looked at that evil women pout, “for god sake.. you are not cute at all”

Hyomin got up, “ yah.. baekgu!”

“stop calling me baekgu! I’m not your dog!”

“You are my SLAVE that mean you are my BAEKGU!” warned hyomin

Eunjung fisted her hand, she felt so frustrated with this woman. “ calm down..calm down... “ she told herself.

Hyomin laughed, “ i win! Hahahahha”

“what ever.. witch..”

“WHAT DO YOU CALL ME?”

“My Queen!” eunjung immediately said it

“good! Let’s go then”

Eunjung frowned and confused, “ mwo?”

Hyomin grabbed her car key, “ can you drive?”

Eunjung nodded.

Hyomin threw the car’s key to her and eunjung reflect caught it. “ your first job as my slave, become my driver”

Eunjung chuckled, “ yah! I still have a class!”

“I can tutor you~” she smiled, “ come on.. i can’t late for my meeting”

Eunjung hissed, “ arasso! Arasso! Please don’t tutor me.. i’m clever enough”

Hyomin stopped and turned around which made eunjung shock because they were so close. Eunjung immediately step back.

Hyomin frowned but smirked when she saw eunjung blushing face, “oh~ did you just blush?” teased hyomin

“i..I’M NOT!” she stuttered.

“really?” teased hyomin and stepped closer to eunjung.

Eunjung widened her eyes, “wh..what..are you...do..doing?”

Hyomin stopped and smiled, “ you are so cute~ but.. we really need to go now..” she turned around and walked away.

Eunjung suddenly could breath again. “why i can’t breath properly when she was so close... damn.. that woman..” she ran to hyomin and followed her from back.

 “where are we going?” asked eunjung

Hyomin opened her car GPS, “ just follow  GPS, we are going to my office”

Eunjung started the machine and started to drive, but.... suddenly another evil plan was pop out in her mind. She started to hit the gas and drove in a high speed.

“KKKYYYYAAA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? SLOW DOWN!!!!”

Eunjung smirked and pretend like nothing happen, “ yah.. what wrong with you? It’s just a normal speed”

“I SAID SLOW DOWN!!!!”

Eunjung laughed, “ no way~”

“HAM EUNJUNG!!!!”

“we almost arrive” said eunjung and looked at woman beside her

“STOP THE CAR YOU IDOIT!!!” hyomin screamed again.

Eunjung finally slow down her speed and parked the car.

Hyomin gazed at her, “ YOU!!!”

“what? We are arrived in short time! You should be thanks to me because you still have a time to prepare your meeting”

Hyomin opened the door and get out from the car.

Eunjung laughed so hard when she looked at hyomin pale’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter