She is a devil! witch! and psyco!!!

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S ALREADY FINAL!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!

http://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

 

MAKE THEM WIN AGAIN!!!!!!

YEAH!!!

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

Kring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The school bell was ringing non stop, that’s mean it’s a new day for new hell school day. All the student went back to their class and sat on their chair.

The first subject for class A is Math, that meant... they were going to meet Miss Park in this early morning.

What a good day..

 

Hyomin opened the door harshly and stepped her heels in. She scanned the room and smirked.

“good morning class”

“GOOD MORNING MISS PARK” they greeted back

“today we are going to have a test” she said and made all the student shocked.

“MWO???!! Why miss? You didn’t say anything yesterday” some student started to protest.

Hyomin slammed the table with her book and made the class silent in a second, “ it’s a open book test.. so don’t worry and don’t cheat, okay?”

Hyomin started to give the paper test to each student. Her feet stopped and looked at the girl, “ what’s your name?”

The girl looked back, “ Qri..”

Hyomin smiled, “ meet me after this math class.. i have something to ask you” then she walked away.

Qri looked at eunjung and the other. “did she find out?” asked Qri to the other

They raised their shoulder, “ good luck..”

Qri sighed and started to do the paper.

 

After an hour, hyomin stopped them and asked them to collect the test paper. She looked at the paper and started to announce the score. All the student was shocked.  never ever ,they got this fast announce for their test score.

“okay.. let’s start from the top, Kwon Yul.. “ she looked at the answer  “ 60.. not bad..” she smiled and made Yul smile too. “kim taeyeon.. 80.. good job”

Taeyeon smiled, “ gamsahamnida..”

She kept annoucing the test until she looked at the blank paper, “ ham eunjung.. 0” hyomin faced eunjung, “ why you didn’t answer the questions ?” she asked.

“why would i?” eunjung asked back trying to make hyomin angry.

Hyomin smiled, “ meet me after class with Qri..”

Eunjung gasped  she didn’t get mad? How?

After she announced all students score, she gave the test paper back and started to answer and explain all the question in easy way. The students were amazed by how miss park was teaching. Her teaching way was so easy to understand.

“understand?” she asked back

“yes miss!”

Hyomin smiled, “ good then.. alright.. it’s time to end this class...see you..”

“see you miss park!”

Hyomin pointed Qri and eunjung, “ both of you, come with me”

Qri faced eunjung, “ damn.. she must know that i...”

Eunjung cut her words, “ don’t worry.. i will save you...”

Qri sighed, “ okay..”

Once they got in hyomin private office, hyomin locked the door and closed all the windows.

“so.. please sit down..” said hyomin and went to her seat. She started to open her laptop and faced the girl. “ do you have something to explain to me?” she asked Qri.

Qri was silent and tried to asked eunjung for help.

“i think there is nothing to be explain” said eunjung.

Hyomin smiled and moved her laptop away. “ ham eunjung... i know you are not an idoit..  do you think i don’t know the reason you didn’t answer your test paper?”

Eunjung’s jaw dropped . She suddenly felt nervous with hyomin stared. Did she find out? No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter