I'm Sorry

Blind

                                    They finished the history class with Mr. Choi, they wrote a small test that Youngjae was sure he did great. As he was heading out of the class, Mr. Choi told him he wants to talk to him, when they stayed alone , Mr. Choi told him to come to his desk so could show him something, as Youngjae got close he had his back turned to Mr. Choi cause he was looking some papers on the desk, as he was looking Mr. Choi trapped him between his hands, he got close to his ear and whispered "You're the best in the class Youngjae. You're my favorite" , Youngjae got goosebumps, but they quickly heard someone cleaning his throat loudly, Mr. Choi got away from Youngjae, when they looked they saw Bambam leaning on the door frame, one of his eyebrows raised and looking at Mr. Choi and said "Can I talk to you Youngjae?" , Mr. Choi nodded and said to Youngjae "You're free to go" . As they both left the class, Youngjae was pale, Bambam looked at him and said "Are you ok?" , Youngjae kept looking down and just nodded, then Bambam got in front of him and hugged him tightly. After some moments they sat together and started talking, Bambam was trying to calm Youngjae down and he was making it, then he found his chance "Youngjae....do you want to go out with me?" , Youngjae looked down and said "Ok" , Bambam's eyes widen "Really?" , when Youngjae nodded 'yes' he started hopping on his spot, he then hugged Youngjae and said "I knew you're a great guy" , they arranged the day and the time and before heading to their class, Youngjae asked him "Are you still friends with Jongup?" , Bambam frowned his eyebrows and said simply "Yes". The bell rang and everyone headed to their class, when Youngjae got in he saw Daehyun & Mark waiting him with wide eyes, when he got close Mark asked "Why were you talking with Bambam?" , Youngjae looked both of them with a small calm smirk and explained them  the situation. The teacher didn't come, but came another teacher only for today, the teacher had a strict face and a heavy voice "I'm Kim Himchan, I just replace your Biology teacher for today, so you better be silent and let me do my job" , everyone seemed anxious, it was obvious that Mr. Kim would be really strict with them.

                             Saturday Youngjae was getting ready for his date, it was his first ever date, he hadn't still forgave Bambam completely he just wanted to approach Jongup. They went outside in the evening, they first went to drink something in a Coffee Shop, they started to make questions to get to know each other better. When they finished they went a small walk, when the night came Bambam asked Youngjae "Do you want to meet my friends. Please don't say no" , Youngjae breathed out and rolled his eyes "Ok" , he answered positively cause he hoped Jongup would be there too. Bambam headed Youngjae in a very dark and narrow street, Youngjae was scared a bit cause he didn't trust Bambam so much, there they met 5 guys , Youngjae couldn't see their faces cause it was really dark, then he heard Bambam's happy voice "What's up guys! Here is my friend, he's Youngjae" , without Youngjae could say something he heard someone saying with heavy voice, obviously cause of the cigarette, "He's good" and then another voice saying "He's cute" , also another one commenting "He looks innocent" , with that they all bursted into a mocking laugher even Bambam, then someone moved forward, Youngjae noticed Jongup looking at him in anger, as Bambam satrted talking with his friends about Youngjae, Jongup approached Youngjae and said "What the hell?!" , Youngjae shrugged and said "What?" , Jongup said angrily "What 'what?' ? You said you like me, then you kiss me and now you're with my friend" , then they heard silence, when they both turned they realised that Bambam and his friends had heard it all, Bambam approached them in anger "You did what?" he then looked at Youngjae "That's why you accepted me so easily" , he turned to Jongup, he chuckled , then he looked back at Youngjae and said "Go home Youngjae" , Youngjae looked said and said "Please don't do anything Bambam" , Bambam's eyes widen and now he screamed "Go home Youngjae!" , Youngjae looked at Jongup and Jongup nodded positively. Youngjae started walking off,as he was about to get more far away he heard sounds of beatings, when he turned he saw Jongup on the ground and the others kicking him, Youngjae ran to a police car that was in the corner and warned them. After some minutes the guys ran off and Youngjae took Jongup to his house. As he was taking care of him he looked at him and said "I'm sorry I got you in trouble" , Jongup looked down and said "It's ok, I don't mind as long as I did it for you" , Youngjae approached Jongup's face for a kiss but Jongup stopped him, Youngjae got mad "I know you want it, why do you still refuse it?" , Jongup looked down without saying anything, Youngjae was true he liked him, but he was afraid to admit it, Youngjae said with angry and upset voice "You're Blind" with that he went to his room and locked the door. Jongup laid on Youngjae's sofa and thought that Youngjae was right, he was blind, he was blind cause he didn't want to see, admit and realise that he was in love with Youngjae.