Sudden Acts

Blind

 *I got really mad at the female dumb idol kissing Bambam!!! Bambam shouldn't have let her!!! Also, I can't wait to listen to BAP's "That's My Jam" <3

             

                             Youngjae was really upset about yesterday, so when he went to school next day, he directly went to Daehyun & Mark "Daehyun, Mark hyung, I've got to tell you something" ,they both look at him in shock cause Youngjae seemed really upset, they just nodded so Youngjae started saying what happened yesterday with Bambam. When he finished hey both heard a loud "Hey!" , when they turned they saw Bambam approaching them quickly, his friends held back Mark and Daehyun, so Bambam had time to beat Youngjae. He punched him on the face so Youngjae fell on the floor, then he started kicking him down, all the school was looking at them, while Daehyun tried to stop Bambam, but the other guy didn't let him and Mark screamed "Somebody help him! Why are you just standing there!" , it was true that all the students were afraid of Bambam and his friends, so nobody wanted problems with them that's why nobody called a teacher. Suddenly, Bambam was pushed behind, away from Youngjae, when he looked he saw Jongup, Jongup grabbed him from the collar angrily and said in a low tone "Enough!" , Bambam frowned his eyebrows in shock, Jongup was his friend, but now his friend chose a stranger "What?" said Bambam, now Jongup screamed "I said Stop!" , Bambam pushed Jongup's hands and left, Jongup lifted Youngjae from the floor. After he took him to the school doctor along with Daehyun & Mark, they went outside in the school yard, Youngjae's friend went to the class, so Jongup & Youngjae were sitting alone. The sky was a cloudy and grey, it was windy, but a beautiful wind, Jongup was the first to speak "Are you feeling better?" , Youngjae looked down then again in front of him and said "I'm fine, well as long as I have you" with that he looked down, Jongup abruptly looked at him,he cleared his throat and said "I never liked that Bambam was bullying the students, I never said anything, but I always felt bad and guilty for just standing there and sometimes even helping him.....But I don't like that and I want him to stop, you were the excuse Youngjae, I like you that's why" , Youngjae's eyes widen in surprise "You like me....?" , Jongup nodded "I want to be your friend" with that he smiled innocently, Youngjae looked down then quickly at Jongup and said "Oh as a friend....well I know we don't know each other at all, but I....I like you not as a friend, but as a man" , Jongup froze, he wanted Youngjae as a friend, Youngjae looked at Jongup and said a quick "Sorry" and he kissed Jongup, Jongup's eyes widen and pushed Youngjae back "What?....What are you doing?" with that Jongup quickly left. Youngjae looked down and bite the side of his lower lip.

                          After the kiss, Youngjae didn't see Jongup the whole day. He told his friends what happened and they cheered, but the last hour they had English. As the last hour came, Youngjae didn't see Jongup, obviously he had left, Mr. Wang came in the class with a great mood and like always he made a joke before the class begins, while everyone was laughing Mark was lost in his own world, the laughs woke him a bit and Mr. Wang noticed it so he winked at Mark,which made him blush. Mr. Wang said "So, I hope you did your assignment" he looked at his papers and said "First team, Moon Jongup with Yoo Youngjae" , Youngjae raised his hand and said "Moon Jongup is not here today" , Jackson once again looked at his papers and said "Ok....Then how many of you have done the assignment?" , almost nobody raised their hands, except one two students, Jackson eyes widen in shock and surprise "What! So nobody did it....You... Mark Tuan, why didn't you do it?" , Mark stutter but said "I would prepare it after Youngjae's turn" , Jackson shook his head in disappointment and said "You aren't leaving right now, but we aren't gonna do any lesson!", everyone cheered and started talking with their friends, so did Daehyun with Youngjae and Mark, but then Mr. Wang sat to the empty seat next to Mark, he smirked to him and started asking informations about him.

                       When the school ended, Mr. Wang talked a little bit more to Mark and then let him go, as they were walking home , Daehyun was laughing and talking "How was your conversation?" , Mark slapped Daehyun's arm with a big smile and said "Shut up Dae! This teacher is...ugh....annoying sometimes,he talks too much but he's a nice guy" , Daehyun asked him in curiosity and joking looking "How nice? Would you have s...." , Mark quickly closed Daehyun's mouth in his hand and said "Shut up Daehyun,Youngjae is here and you ert he's my teacher" , Youngjae looked at them cause didn't understand what were they really saying, he was lost in his thoughts. When the other two left, Youngjae heard someone calling him name, when he turned he saw Bambam, he freaked out and froze , Bambam said in a calm tone "It's alright....I want to say sorry for today..... I overreacted with you and.....I'm.....I'm also.....ehm.....homo" with that he looked down, now Youngjae realises why Bambam was so violent, so nobody would make fun of him, Bambam approached Youngjae, he was really close to his face and said "I like you Youngjae....that's why I acted like a jackass with you, but I want to say sorry and I want to try with you" , Youngjae looked at him blankly, he said in a cold tone "I'm not so easy, but I'll tell you tomorrow" with that Youngjae started walking off. He had an idea, he could be with Bambam just for one or two days, so he could approach Jongup, if they were still friends with Bambam. He wished he could approach Jongup and be with him.