New Student

Blind

                              The alarn clock rang, Youngjae got off his bed. He was getting ready for his new university, he transfered to Seoul cause a teacher from his previous university said he's really smart to stay in not such a good university in Uijeongbu. He prefered to stay there, but he had no chance, cause Seoul had more chances for job. He lived alone, but he was responsible enough to take care of himself. When he finished with the preperation he left for school.

                              When he arrived outside the school, before he entered the gates, he looked the whole building and mumbled 'wow' , it was indeed really big and a lot better than his previous old university. He quickly headed to the principal, he knocked the door and quickly heard a positive reply. When he stepped in, the principlal seemed really intimitating , Youngjae quickly bowed and introduced himself, the man said "Oh Yoo Youngjae, I see! Take a seat my son! My name is Bang Yongguk, I know I may look older than I seem but I just become 26. I'm the principal because the previous left cause he was flirting with one of the students...I know I shouldn't have said that, but now that I'm the principal everything is under control. So let me tell you about everything" . When he finished about the stuff Yongguk was telling him, he quickly headed to his class. He knocked the door and when he heard the teacher calling, he entered, the teacher said surprised "Oh , who you?" , Youngjae quickly bowed and said "I'm Yoo Youngjae, I'm the transfer student from Uijeongbu" , the teacher giggled so did many students, Youngjae freaked out a bit but the teacher replied calmly "How come, My name is also Youngjae, Choi Youngjae, I'm the history teacher. Now take a seat there, next to Jung Daehyun" with that he pointed to a boy in the back who was sitting alone, and the boy raised his hand, as Youngjae was walking towards his seat, he heard the teacher saying "Everybody take care of him. It's hard to be new somewhere, so be gentle" . When Youngjae sat next Daehyun , he firstly ignored him, but then Daehyun said a small playful "Hello" , Youngjae smirked and bowed his head without saying anything, but then a boy from behind also spoke "Hello" and when Youngjae looked at him, the guy offered his hand for a handshake and said "I'm Mark Tuan" , Youngjae's smirk grew bigger and he gave his hand for the handshake, he looked both and said "Yoo Youngjae" .

                           The bell rang, everyone was almsot running out of the class. As Youngjae was heading out he heard someone calling his name, when he turned he saw Mr.Choi and he said "Yoo , I hope you like our school. Also, if anything is wrong tell me, I'll take care of it" , this made Youngjae smile fully, he nodded and said "Of course Mr.Choi" . As he went outside the class, he saw Daehyun and Mark waiting for him, Daehyun was smirking beautifully and Mark said with a big smile, slightly biting the side of his lower lip "Come on Youngjae, we will show you around" , Youngjae smirked and walked with them. When they almost finished, Youngjae said in surprise "Woah! This school is really big, I will need a lot of help" , Mark giggled and said "We're here for you" , before Youngjae could say anything , they both heard Daehyun complaining "Oh guys, be quick, I'm hungry", then they headed to the cafeteria, it was full, but Daehyun found a table were they could sit, Mark took Daehyun's money to buy him something but Youngjae stopped him "I will buy for 3 of us. Tell me what you want to eat" , then Mark said abruptly "You sure?" , Youngjae just nodded and both of them told him what do they want and gave him money to buy. As he was waiting, there were only two students in front of him, but he was quickly pushed back and a guy stole his place, "Hey!" said Youngjae almost screaming, the guy slowly turned then Youngjae kept talking "You stole my place. I was next" , he saw the guy's face darken and he pushed Youngjae so hard that he almost fell, then he heard Mark and Daehyun's voice, when he looked he saw that they were stopped by two guys getting in front of them, the guy who pushed him and said "And what are you gonna do if I steal your place?" , Youngjae's eyes water, but he kept a blank expression and just waited behind the guy, what else could he do? He didn't want to fight in his first day of school. When Youngjae came back to the table, Daehyun asked silently "You ok?" and Youngjae just did a small 'hmm' and nodded. Youngjae felt eyes on him, when he turned to the side to look, he noticed the guy looking at him with threatening look and when Youngjae's eyes widen a bit, the guy smirked sinisterly. Youngjae turned back to his friends and said "Who is he?" , Mark looked down and Daehyun said with a cute expression "He's Bambam....he is the bully of the school, even if he's slim, he always beats the other student and he sometimes bullies them so much that they change school" , Youngjae's mouth was a bit open, now he understands why Mr.Choi warned him. 

                    The school hours ended, Mark & Daehyun walked along with him, but then they left "See you tomorrow Youngjae" said Daehyun sweetly , "Bye Youngjae" Mark waved, Youngjae smirked happily and said "See you tomorrow Daehyun. Bye Mark hyung" . When he got home, he threw his bag on the floor and threw himself on the bed, he breathed out heavily. Suddenly his phone rang, he quickly answered "Hello?" , he heard his mother's voice "Hello son! How was your first day at school" , Youngjae said happily "Hello mum! Everything was great and easy to find, also the teachers and student were really kind to me, I even made friends, Daehyun & Mark" then he thought of Bambam but didn't say anything. When he hang up, he thought about what happened with Bambam and wished everything will be fine from tomorrow.