Trouble

Blind

                              Youngjae arrived to school. Mr. Choi gave him a locker so could put his stuff in there. The hours in history lessons went nicely. Mr. Choi was paying attention mostly to Youngjae, cause Youngjae was the best student in the class. As the bell rang, Mark & Daehyun went to the bathroom, instead Youngjae went to put his books in his locker. As he was about to close it, but someone closed it with force, Youngjae hitched, he touched his heart and looked, when he turned his head he saw Bambam, his eyes widen and Bambam said in a low tone "What's your name?" , Youngjae freaked out even more but still answered "Youngjae...Yoo Youngjae" , Bambam chuckled, grabbed both of Youngjae's shoulders and pinned him on the wall, then he put his hands on Youngjae's side of head, he went too close to his face and said "One thing baby, don't you ever scream to me again and don't you ever go against me....cause then I'll have to teach you a lesson" , with that Bambam went close to Youngjae's neck, then looked at him again and said "You look tasty" , Youngjae was shaking a bit, he was so scared and helpless.

                             The bell rang, now they had English with another class. As Youngjae went inside, he stumbled upon another student "Oh sorry!" said Youngjae in shock, a really handsome student turned around, he was the cool guy of the school JB, then JB smiled to him beautifully and said "It's ok" , Youngjae approached Mark and Daehyun, Mark looked at him and frowned his eyebrows, so did Daehyun "You ok Youngjae? You seem pale" said Daehyun in curiosity, Mark caressed his shoulder and said "Youngjae is anything wrong?" , Youngjae shook his head and said "Daehyun, Mark hyung, everything is ok" , now Daehyun frowned his eyebrows even more "Hey! Why don't you call me hyung too?" , Youngjae giggled and Mark laughed loudly. They sat silently waiting the teacher to come in, as he looked at the door a really manly and handsome boy walked, it was obvious that he was muscular and his black bangs on his face made him even more attractive, he heard a giggle, when he looked he saw Daehyun covering his mouth with his hand and said "You're too obvious, close your mouth" , then Youngjae blushed and closed his mouth. The boy sat in front of him, Youngjae breathed in from his nose and straighten his posture, then someone pat his shoulder, when he turned he saw Mark with wide eyes "Don't pay attention to him. He's from.....the squad" , Youngjae looked the boy with wide eyes, and turned back to Mark "What's his name?" , Mark whispered to his ear "Moon Jongup" , then the teacher came in. The teacher was also really handsome, he said with a playful voice "Hello my sweet students. I'm your English teacher, Jackson Wang" , it was obvious that every girl already liked him, then Mr. Wang kept talking "Is anyone here fluent in English?" , Mr. Wang looked around the class, Mark raised his hand and said a silent 'me' , Mr. Wang's eyes widen a bit, he studied Mark's face and eyes and said "What's your name beautiful?" , Mark looked down then quickly back at Mr. Wang "I'm Mark Tuan" , Mr. Wang chuckled and said a silent "Cute" . The lesson started, Mr. Wang was looking at Mark the whole time, while Mark tried to ignore him. The bell was about t rang and Mr. Wang said " You'll have an assignment, I'll put you with a partner. So the first team, Yoo Youngjae with Moon Jongup" , Jongup turned around to find who Youngjae was, Youngjae moved his head a bit and Jongup looked at him, he was exactly behind him, so Jongup turned his chair and said "You're Yoo Youngjae....if yes, then we're together" , Youngjae giggled from Jongup's words and said "Yeah, I know Jongup. Do you want to do it in the school's library after school?" , Jongup just nodded.

                            When the school hours finished. Youngjae went to the library and saw Jongup already waiting him, while sitting on a chair. Then they started doing it together, as Jongup was trying to write sentences, Youngjae was looking at his face. When they were almost done, someone sat on the half of the table in front of them, when Youngjae looked he saw Bambam, he immidiately looked down, then he heard Jongup's voice "Hey Bambam" and they high fived, then Bambam said "What are you doing together?" , Jongup answered innocently "You have an assignment" , Bambam looked at Youngjae and chuckled, he raised his face while cupping his jaw and said "You're always getting in my way, don't you?" , Jongup frowned his eyebrows and said "It's alright Bambam, Mr. Wang chose us as a team, he didn't choose me" , then Youngjae raised his head and looked Bambam in the eyes,Bambam never took his eyes from Youngjae and said "He knows what I'm saying....he knows" with that he left, Jongup shrugged his shoulders and finished the assignment.

                          While Youngjae was walking home, he felt like someone as followng him, when he turned to look he was quickly pinned on the wall, in a silent corner, that nobody ever really walked there, he saw Bambam, he went close to his ears and their bodies were touching, he whispered "So, you're again in my way, sweety. Do I have to beat you?" , Youngjae turned his head on the side and breathed heavily, Bambam looked at Youngjae's chest and chuckled "I saw how you were looking at Jongup, I understand your little secret baby" , with that Bambam turned Youngjae's face to look at him with force "You're homo" , Youngjae tried to push, but Bambam pinned him with even more strength and started kissing Youngjae's neck with force, Youngjae tried to push and said "Stop" , Bambam chuckled at Youngjae neck and said "That's what you like baby?" , Youngjae kept stuggling but didn't make it. Suddenly they heard a loud "Hey!" , when they turned they saw two guys from the school, they were both really tall, as Youngjae knows, they're Yugyeom & Zelo, Bambam quickly left before they approach him.Youngjae touched his neck and looked down ready to cry, Yugyeom touched his shoulder and Zelo spoke "Hyung, do you want us to take you home?" , Youngjae shook his head and ran home. Everything was so difficult for Youngjae right now.