What Do I Do?

18cm

The rest of the group (or what was left of the group) watched as the van eventually disappeared out of sight, all the while waving and yelling out blessings.

Once he was sure that the vehicle was well out of eyesight, Jeonghan turned to his fellow members, clapping his hands together, "All right, into the living room."

"Huh? It's getting late, they should get to bed." Seungcheol blinked, slightly shocked by how quickly Jeonghan's recovered, considering that they were literally just bidding farewell to four friends that were as close as family to them.

"Seungcheol, Seungcheol," Jeonghan laughed, shaking his head as he placed a hand on their leader's shoulder, looking at him with sympathetic eyes, "did you honestly think I was actually going to let them take my babies away?"

"Please tell me you're not thinking of anything crazy." Seungcheol sighed, but knew that it was useless, there was no stopping Jeonghan once he gets going.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about nothing." Jeonghan winked, ushering the others inside the building.

As Jihoon shuffled after the others slowly, he glanced down at the baby fox toy Junhui had given him, it was the last gift he received from the dancer. its fur gently, Jihoon felt captivated by how similar some if its features were to a certain somebody, like the little pout its mouth formed, the sly little glint in its eyes, and the way its nose curved at an angle forming a perfect side-profile. Huh, maybe he was just missing him too much.

"You really loved him, huh?" As though reading his mind, Jisoo came up behind him, holding him around the shoulders comfortingly.

"Jun is certainly... special. Yeah, actually, you're right," Jihoon admitted sheepishly, feeling his cheeks turn hot, "I really love him. It's too bad I never got tell him though."

The smile on Jisoo's face slipped, "What do you mean you never got to tell him? You two are dating, right?"

"Well, yeah, but we never really... you know, talked about our feelings."

Jihoon cringed as he noticed Jisoo's face fall into a darker expression, the latter's arm had slid down from Jihoon's shoulders and he felt Jisoo's hand gripping his wrist tightly.

"Blasphemy."

Before Jihoon could react, Jisoo had already began storming towards the garage, grabbing Mingyu from out of the crowd along the way.

"Whoa, hyung, what are you doing?!" Mingyu wailed, wincing as Jisoo's nails dug into his arm.

"We are chasing after them in our own van." The oldest of the three replied, taking the keys from a rack on the side and throwing Jihoon in the backseat before the vocalist leader could even think about escaping. He then shoved Mingyu into the driver's seat, himself seated in the passenger seat, "All right, Mingyu, full speed ahead!"

"Hoooold up just a second!" Mingyu's began to panic as Jisoo the engine, "Why am I driving?"

"'Cause you're the only one with a driver's license."

"You're the oldest here!"

"Yeah, well, I got mine in the States and I haven't had the chance to get an international one." Jisoo shrugged, patting Mingyu on the shoulder, "But don't worry, I have confidence in your skills."

"I'd rather you not."

"We'll get to see Minghao again-"

"Hold on tight!"

With that, the three in the Pledis van zoomed off in the direction where the Performance Unit's vehicle disappeared. Jihoon's heart pounded as his grip around the baby fox toy tightened. It was obvious that Jisoo meant business, which meant he expected him to pour his heart out to Junhui when and if they actually catch up. What was he supposed to say? Maybe he should try rehearsing while he still had the chance... If only this was as easy as writing lyrics.

"You know, for a guy who claims to have never been in a relationship, you sure write some good love songs." Junhui had commented one time while watching Jihoon "in action".

"Well... just because I haven't been in a relationship it doesn't mean I've never been in love." Jihoon replied, his eyes glued to the screen.

"I'm sure." Junhui had hummed, massaging his shoulders gently from behind, "So... are you in love now?"

"...Maybe."

Jihoon groaned, slamming his forehead into the back of the seat in front of him. There were so many opportunities to tell him, but no, he had to be a prick and "play it cool". No wonder people called him a fairy instead of a man.


"Well... this is actually not that different!" Soonyoung had commented once they've been shown to their dorm. Their new company had informed them that they'd have a week to adjust to their new environment, so before then, they were free to roam by themselves within the given space.

"Yeah, it's a little weird to only have two people in one room though..." Minghao looked around the bedroom doubtfully. The size itself wasn't all that bigger than what they had at their old dorm, but since it was only housing two members, there seemed to be a lot of excessive room.

"I know it doesn't seem like home now, but there's a start to everything, right?" Junhui stated, patting Minghao on the shoulder as he peeked into the room.

"You're right when you're right, I suppose." The younger shrugged, laying his baggage down on the floor.

 Chan walked over to the window, wondering what sort of view they would have to get used to waking up to, "...Punch me if I'm wrong, but is that Mingyu-hyung driving a van?"

"What?" Minghao immediately hopped over to his side, peering out the curtains, "That can't be... but it can't be anyone else. Oh god, he knocked over the neighbor's garbage can." The former b-boy immediately ran down to claim his seemingly lost puppy before any other harm could be caused to their surroundings. Wouldn't want their reputation to be damaged before they've even had the chance to introduce themselves.

"I can't believe he managed to follow us here, maybe Mingyu really does have the senses of a dog." Junhui joked, following after Minghao at a slower pace, worried that he'd walk in on an intimate "couple reunion". He wouldn't put it past Mingyu even though they literally just left minutes ago.

As he descended the stairs carefully, making sure that the view was clear, Junhui's eyes nearly bulged out at the sight of a familiar figure following after Mingyu onto their porch.

"Whoa, Jihoon, you're here, too?" Soonyoung beat him to the punch as the dance leader walked over to meet their guests.

"Uh, yeah..." Jihoon blinked at a fast pace, trying to focus his gaze on Soonyoung's instead of Junhui's, who was standing just behind the other, "It's kind of a long story..."

"Not really, we came down here to make sure you two don't leave any regrets." Jisoo declared, coming down to push Jihoon closer towards Junhui.

"Regrets?" Junhui looked down at Jihoon, his arms automatically wrapping themselves around the shorter boy in a protective manner, holding him close.

"Erm, well... Jisoo-hyung was being extremely insistent on it..." Jihoon flubbed, mentally slapping himself. Why couldn't he just say it honestly instead of making up excuses? Sighing to steady himself, Jihoon looked up at Junhui, his right hand gliding itself over Junhui's, nuzzling his cheek into his palm gently, "I don't want you to feel unappreciated ever again..."

"I've never felt unappreciated." Junhui soothed, running his fingers through Jihoon's hair, smoothing the light colored locks out.

"I just wanted to make things clear." Jihoon breathed out heavily, touching his lips to Junhui's fingers as he gripped the latter's right hand tightly between his own, "I love you."

Junhui blinked.

"You're the one I'm in love with."

Junhui blinked again as Soonyoung's mouth dropped.

"How should I put it... I'm infatuated with you."

"Stop, stop!" Junhui covered the vocalist's mouth with his free hand, his face flushed into a deep red, "That was... unexpected." A shy smile crept onto the taller boy's face as he leaned down to meet Jihoon at eye-level, "I know... Even if you don't say it, I can feel it. You don't have to force yourself to say it, I know you're not the most comfortable with cheesy things." Junhui laughed, "I can be cheesy enough for the both of us."

"No kidding..." Jihoon looked up at him with a tired smile, relief clearly showing in his eyes, however.

"I love you, too, you know." Junhui whispered, his turn to take Jihoon's hand in his own, kissing his fingertips softly.

Jihoon closed his eyes, the moment those three simple words fell out of Junhui's mouth, Jihoon felt himself getting swept off his feet, but of course he wouldn't admit it, not when Jisoo was standing behind him with the smuggest look he's ever seen on anyone.

"Got it. Can we go back now?" Jihoon turned to Jisoo stiffly, not failing to hear the amused laugh erupting from Soonyoung.

"Really? Jun poured his heart out to you and that's how you reward him?" Jisoo teased, feigning hurt.

"Then I'm leaving without you." Jihoon walked towards the van, ripping Mingyu away from Minghao along the way.

"Hyung!" Mingyu whined, wondering why it always had to happen to him.

As he settled in the backseat, Jihoon put his arms safely around the baby fox, treating it as though it was a living creature.

"Ah, hey, you brought that along." Junhui grinned, looking in through the window.

"You did say to think of it as you, so..." Jihoon bit the inside of his cheek. Stop sounding so ungrateful, geez. "I mean..."

"I know what you mean." Junhui smiled, tracing a heart into the glass, topping it off with a cheesy wink.

Jisoo returned to the van as well, waiting patiently as Minghao finished his lecture to Mingyu about traffic safety before giving him the order to drive them back to their dorm.

Minghao sighed, watching as the van pulled out of their driveway and zoomed off down the road, not before toppling over a couple other garbage cans along the block, "We were fools to have thought they'd be that easy to shake off."

"Yeah." Junhui chuckled.

"Speak for yourselves, I knew they'd come throu-"

"Not now, Soonyoung."


Chan watched from the windows at his hyungs interactions. It was nice that they were able to meet each other again so soon, maybe a little too soon. Still, it was nice, and he wished he could have gone down as well, but at the same time, he'd feel like he was interrupting something.

As the hyungs returned, they decided to go out and see what sort of places they could go to for meals in the new neighborhood, splitting into two groups for the "expedition. After getting dinner, they gathered back at the new dorm again. The whole tour seemed oddly quiet, even when they were all trying to speak at the same time. It just wasn't the same.

Chan excused himself early, wanting to get most of his unpacking done by tomorrow. As he entered the room, he was shocked to see a certain grinning boy standing near the window.

"Please don't tell me you climbed in." Was the first thing Chan said while practically leaping into the awaiting arms of Hansol.

"Nah, don't worry. Mingyu-hyung told me the address, Jun-hyung and Minghao-hyung let me in earlier before you and Soonyoung-hyung arrived." Hansol explained, sitting back onto the desk and lifting Chan up onto his lap. Wrapping his legs around the older's waist to pull their bodies even closer, Chan leaned his head against Hansol's neck as the latter tucked him even closer, "Told you I wouldn't be able to let you go."

Chan rolled his eyes, "You're going to eventually."

"Nonsense. You know what, I'll come visit you like this everyday."

"Don't, you'll tire yourself out." Chan laughed, locking their fingers together firmly.

"It's honestly not that far. I'll always find you, as long as we're in the same country- no, as long as we're on the same planet."

"And I thought you couldn't get any cheesier." Chan sighed, leaning up to kiss his boyfriend under the chin, "But, um... I wouldn't mind you staying over just for tonight. If that's okay with your schedule, do you guys have anything tomorrow morning?"

Hansol shook his head, more than happy to comply as he trailed sloppy kisses along Chan's neck.


"...So." Junhui began, breaking the silence at breakfast time as the Performance Unit plus Hansol gathered at the table. "...Anything new with you guys?"

"Yes, I learned that the soundproof system here isn't all that great." Minghao stated, causing Hansol to choke on his glass of water.

"I've underestimated the drive of young ones." Soonyoung sighed wistfully, swirling his spoon around in the cereal absentmindedly.

"I'm moving out." Chan muttered, hitting his head on the table.

"Aw, but we just got here!" Soonyoung whined, patting Chan on the head, "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be able to ask for thicker walls or something when the manager returns."

"Or just don't do it here." Minghao murmured tiredly with bags under his eyes.