Epilog

Flirt

 

“Pffft...idiot.”

“Look! Who’s talking.” Wonshik threw a popcorn at his bestfriend. “At least I did directly. Unlike a certain coward who used an old trick giving numbers and all.”

“I was being careful, ok. Well, as long as I don’t have to end up like you though.” Hongbin shrugged, taking another fistful of popcorn and stuffing them into his mouth.

Just like their usual Saturday night, the two bestfriends were currently sitting near the balcony of their shared apartment with a big bowl of popcorn in between. Having their ‘brotalk’ about interesting things.

“So, you said he has big nose?”

“CUTE big nose. Yeah, big but cute.” Wonshik emphasized. Hongbin sneered at that.

“Why do I feel kinda familiar? What about the scary husband?”

“He’s scary.” Wonshik shivered at the image popping out in his brain. “Why? Do you think they are the same ones in your café?”

“Just a feeling though.” Hongbin shrugged. “What about their clothes?”

Wonshik frowned, unwillingly remembering the embarrassing moment of his life. “I think cutie wore white hoodie and shorts. And his husband…” he closed his eyes for a second. “white shirt and jeans.”

Wonshik nodded at his own words, opening his eyes when he heard a gasp.

“God, Wonshik. Then we really are talking about the same people.”

“You serious??” Hongbin nodded.

“In fact hottie looked even hotter because of that white damn shirt.”

“Yeah, cutie also looked cuter in his hoodie.”

“You know what?” Hongbin asked, grabbing some popcorn again. “Your cutie is not cute. He’s scary.”

Wonshik raised a brow, feeling offended at his friend’s remark. “Excuse you?? Then your hottie is hundred times scarier!”

“He’s hot!”

“Then cutie is cute!”  

They kept bickering about hottie vs cutie until Hongbin hold his hands up, stopping the fight.

“And you know what’s sadder than the saddest?”

“What?”

“The fact that we’re fighting over a happily married couple.”

“You’re right. Now, if only we have some beers…”

 

Meanwhile at the other side of the city…

 

“For God shake it’s not even twenty-four hours since our honeymoon starts, but someone already had eyes for my husband!” a man pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

“And not even ten hours when that emo kid from supermarket flirted on my husband.” Another man, the older one, chuckled from the bed across the room.

“It’s not funny, hyung. Don’t laugh!”

“I’m not.”

“You did!”

“It’s a chuckle, Jaehwan-ah.” The younger glared, ignoring his husband’s gesture for him to come closer.

“But you said he’s cute.” He continued sulking. “Even the emo supermarket kid, you also said he was cute!”

The older thought for a moment before nodding. “Hm. They’re cute.”

“HYUNG!!”

“But you’re still the cutest.” He smiled and patted the space beside him. “Now, stop sulking and come here.”

The younger huffed. He should still be mad but at the same time, he could not ignore his husband. Especially since it was only their first day of honeymoon.

And so he complied, diving onto the bed and snuggling closer to his husband who was holding two adorable pictures in his hand.

“What was his name?”

“Who?”

“The café boy.”

His head rose up immediately. He hit the elder’s chest multiple times until he got caught, his hands now being pinned above his head with his husband hovering on him with confused face.

“Why are you hitting me?”

“Then why did you ask that boy’s name?” He asked back. He saw his husband titled his head before smiling.

“Oh. Are you jealous?”

“How can I not?” He talked back. The older laughed and ruffled his hair lovingly.

“Don’t be jealous, Jaehwan-ah. I only asked because he’s cute like a kid.” He was about to protest when his husband continued. “and I thought about naming the kids after them.”

“The kids?” He asked disbelieve. His husband nodded, getting back to his original position and showed him the photos he was holding.

“Look. Aren’t they resembling each other?” He stared at the adorable photo for a moment and sure, he saw some similarities.

“The eyes…They look similar like the café boy’s.”

“See?” His husband smiled happily. “So, I need the name.”

“I think it was Hong…bin? His handwriting was kinda bad so I’m not that sure.” He shrugged before pointing to the other photo. “How about him?”

“Oh, he’s Wonshik.”

“Wonshik? Who’s Wonshik?”

“The kid from supermarket.” The older replied calmly but quickly clarified when he saw his husband’s piercing gazes. “I saw his nametag, babe. That’s all.”

The younger sighed and nodded, resting his head back on the latter’s chest.

“But Taekwoon hyung, don’t you think that’s a bit cruel?”

“What?”

“Naming them after the kids.”

“Why?”

“Well, let’s imagine their reaction when they know a Doberman and a poodle with the same name as them.”

“Then that’s their fault for being cute like our kids.” The older shrugged and he could only chuckle at that.

Of course, his husband always had his own reason for anything.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end. 

So I'll stop talking like Rovix now.

.

..

...

THE ENDDDD~

This is really the end! And I'm sorry for 'some hours' that I promised. In fact I was gone for a day XD

Thank you for everyone who read this random story :* I swear this idea came out of nowhere when I was cleaning my house ._. That's what happen when I get bored actually. I even have some oneshots that I hesitate to upload because they're just toooooo random lol

Special thank you to the subscribers and upvoters!!

also AnotherLive, KTsuki-chan, Karenkitty1092, Roseeta, GavrieLagusty, and Mijieesan...love you guys for the comments and suggestions! *thumbsup*

 

See you guys other time~