Wonshik

Flirt

 

Wonshik winked, he blinked.

He winked and smirked for the countless time, but the man in front of him only sneered and shook his head.

Wonshik pouted. This man sure was playing hard to get. Or was he not interested? No way. Wonshik knew he needed to try harder. There was only once in the life time he got to meet someone as cute as him. He looked older than Wonshik but his big nose and plump lips made him looked younger than that. So, he decided to call him ‘cutie’ for now.

Wonshik cleared his throat to get cutie’s attention back but failed. The man continued humming a soft melody, busy picking the best lemons and put them in the plastic bag he was holding. It should not be like this!

“You’re cute.” Wonshik blurted out, internally cheering as he saw cutie froze in his place. He waited until their eyes met and once that happened, he smiled widely.

“S- sorry?”

“I said you’re cute. C-U-T-E.”

Cutie sighed, one hand massaging his temple as he spoke again. “Look, kiddo. I-”

“What is it?”

Both heads turned to the voice and Wonshik saw a scary man standing behind cutie. Truth to be told, he shivered at the sharp glare the scary man sent him. But he could not back away. He still needed to talk to cutie.

“You’re cute. I know you’re older than me. But you’re cute.”

“Can’t you stop?” Cutie hissed at Wonshik. He was annoyed.

Somehow Wonshik thanked heaven that they talked in a low tone so that no other customers in this supermarket heard them. Otherwise, he would have had a bad image for flirting with a customer.

He played with the corner of his apron and looked up, only to meet the sight of cutie intertwined his fingers with the scary man.

Oh?

“What did you say?” Once again, shivers run all around Wonshik’s body at the scary man’s cold voice. He looked at the man’s eyes for a split second before regretting it and quickly looked down.

“I said he is cute.”

“Woonie hyung, let’s go. He’s just a hormonal teen after all.” Cutie said and Wonshik frowned.

“I’m twenty-two. I’m not a hormonal teen anymore. I swear you’re cute! I’m serio-” before Wonshik could finish his sentence, he felt something heavy being pressed on his head and pickles of flour fall down touching his nose.

He saw cutie gasped, biting his lip as if to prevent laugh to come out of his beautiful lips but at the same time looking at Wonshik with a pity. His eyes telling Wonshik something like, ‘I told you to stop.’

He heard other gasps from his surroundings and he knew how screwed he was because now, other customers could see the embarrassing scene. Even Sanghyuk, his fellow worker from seafood section was looking both surprise and amused by the view.

Wonshik closed his eyes when he felt the heavy thing being lifted from his head and replaced by ruffled on his hair. He peeked one eye and saw the scary man ruffled his hair, eyes no longer that scary but still managed to make Wonshik shuddered.

“You’re cuter than my husband. You’re even cuter than a baby.” He said with a slight lift at the corner of his lips which Wonshik took that as a smile.

“I’m sorry. I-”

“I don’t want to murder someone just barely ten hours after my marriage. Got it?” Wonshik nodded furiously as the scary man once again petted his head. Wonshik saw him smiled in what seemed like satisfaction before being pulled away by cu- his husband.

Now what was left for him was praying that he would not get fired.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you it will be short, very short. So that was Wonshik.

The next is Hongbin. Yes, Hongbin.

Comments + subscribers thank you. I love you.

See you some hours later.

Bye.