Day 740

Day after Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe Joy bailed on us on the day of the fansign. I mean really?! She was so bossy while telling us what to do and she was just there sitting pretty and then she bailed because she’s got something else to do? Seriously?” Mijoo ranted as she was walking back and forth Krystal’s condo. Krystal woke up because of the sound of the doorbell ringing.

 

When she opened it, she saw how frustrated her friend was and started ranting about Joy.

 

“Mijoo. Calm down.” Krystal said and pulled Mijoo to sit down beside her.

 

“Oh no, Krystal. What am I gonna do? The venue is already fine, I think. The fans are already waiting, but the food for the staff, for Infinite, the games, the emcee, the everything is still not okay!” Mijoo said, exhausted.

 

“Why don’t we call Jisoo? She can help, right?” Krystal suggested.

 

“No, she’s out of town with her family. It’s a yearly thing.” Mijoo answered and then looked at Krystal in the eye. She did those puppy dog eyes and the cutesy pout.

 

Krystal knew where this is heading but she never really went to Infinite’s fansigns because it was an intimate gathering with fans. Yeah, anyone would love to be that close to their idols but not her. She thinks she’ll explode to be that close to Myungsoo again. Plus, he’ll see her again. And he hates her. He told her to never come to his shows or guesting again not after what happened between them. That’s why she’s always behind the veil. She supports them, him, secretly. From afar. That’s why she was so flustered when their eyes met during the concert.

 

“Mijoo, you know I don’t do fansigns.” Krystal said and stood up to go to the kitchen. Mijoo followed her and sat down at one of the bar stools.

 

“You’re literally the only girl in the world who ‘don’t do fansigns’.” Mijoo said while air-quoting what Krystal just said. “I mean a one-on-one with your idol? Having Woohyun flirt back with you? Oh my gods, Oppa! heaven is real!”

 

Krystal stared at her friend who was daydreaming and laughed. “At least you know one girl.” That snapped Mijoo back to reality and said, “C’mon? Please? And it’s the first time the fans are organizing this for Infinite and things are a mess, thanks to Joy btw, so please? Help? Help your very cute, and caring, and sweet, and pretty friend?” Mijoo said with much aegyo.

 

She was the head of the Inspirits, alright. But she organizes the funds, the events, but not fansigns. Never fansigns. It was always Joy who tried to help do it. But this time is the first where the fans decided to hold one for Infinite. Only Inspirits are allowed to attend of course.

 

Krystal sighed, “Okay. Fine.” Mijoo cheered, “but I’ll just help with the food, the security, the venue, but when it comes to the actual program, I’ll be gone. Okay?”

 

Mijoo smiled, “Okay!”

 

 

 

Mijoo and Krystal went straight to the venue and saw the lines of fans waiting outside. They were shouting to let them get in. Krystal checked her watch. 3 pm. They were supposed to go in at 2 pm. Infinite’s coming at 5 pm. 2 hours. . They presented their ID and went straight in where they saw the other heads panicking.

 

“Oh thank gods, Krystal! Mijoo!” Nayeon cried and ran towards them.

 

“What’s happening?” Krystal asked.

 

“The emcee couldn’t make it. He’s sick or whatever. The food’s late. Plus, the fans are going crazy outside as you saw.” Dasom said. Her brows furrowed together. She bit her lips and said, “What now?”

 

Krystal took a deep breath. “Okay. Let’s sit down and talk over it calmly. Okay? Nothing’s going to happen if we all panic together.”

 

“What are friends for if we don’t panic together?” Mijoo joked that earned glares from the other three girls. “I was joking! Geez!” they all walked towards the table and sat down.

 

“So emcee. Food. Fans.” Krystal stated. The three nodded.

 

“Plus the venue’s still not that fixed yet! I mean the decorations.” Nayeon added and saw Mijoo winced. “Damn, Joy.” Krystal heard Mijoo murmur.

 

Krystal took a deep breath. “Okay we’ll do it like this. Dasom, contact the shop where Joy ordered and ask them where they are already.” Dasom nodded, stood up and contacted the shop. Krystal looked at Nayeon, “Nayeon, finish the decorations. You know what to do, right? You’re creative. Make it pretty for Infinite to see.” Krystal smiled and Nayeon nodded and ran towards the hall.

 

“Me! Me! What am I going to do?” Mijoo said while smiling. “Control the fans outside? I can totally do that!” She stood up and posed like a guard. “Nice right?”

 

Krystal tried to hide her laugh. “Mijoo, you are going to be the emcee.”

 

Mijoo’s eyes went huge. opened. And she was breathing heavily.

 

“M-me? Emcee? N-n-no! I can’t!”

 

Krystal stood up and put her hands in Mijoo’s to calm her. “You can do it. Be the emcee. Do this for us. Do this for Infinite.”

 

“I can’t! Speak in front all those people? In front of Infinite?! In front of Woohyun!?”

 

“As if speaking in front of people is a problem to you! You can do it! You’ll be able to flirt with Woohyun more than all those other fans out there!” Krystal joked at tapped Mijoo’s shoulder. “Now go to the hall and talk to Nayeon about the program. I’ll handle the fans outside.”

 

Mijoo took a deep breath and nodded. Krystal waved at her before running outside to control the fans.

 

She saw the line getting more disorganized than before. The fans were shouting for them to come in.

 

“Let us in already! It’s past 3:30 pm and we should’ve gotten in an hour and a half ago!” One fan shouted.

 

“Please wait a little more.” The guard said while trying to control them.

 

Krystal tapped the back of the guard and said, “Let me handle this,” as she showed her ID that said. Head Organizer.

 

Krystal clapped her hands to get all the attention to her. “Okay guys! Calm down!”

 

“Calm down?! It’s been an hour and a half, lady!”

 

“There have been inconveniences while organizing the event and we’re terribly sorry! We’re doing everything that we can to make things faster and more convenient for you guys!” Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter