Day 732

Day after Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KIM SUNGGYU! JANG DONGWOO! NAM WOOHYUN! LEE HOWON! LEE SUNGYEOL! KIM MYUNGSOO! LEE SUNGJONG! SARANGHAE! IN-PI-NI-TEU! AHHHHHHH!”

 

She smiled as she heard the fans’ chants. It was so loud. Louder than it ever been before. She looked around the crowd and saw the stadium glowing a pearl metal gold. Their ocean shined so bright like never before.

 

She remembered how he dreamt of this. How he told her all of the things they did during training whenever he had the time to leave the building. How he couldn’t eat their favorite ramyun that much because he was on a diet. How his muscles were aching because of the endless practice. How his voice broke when he spoke too much because of the never-ending vocal lessons. How he desperately tried to give her as much as his time as he could but failed to do so at certain circumstances.

 

How they drifted away.

 

“Krystal! Hey!” She heard Mijoo shout. She looked at her friend and asked, “What?”

 

“You were staring into space while smiling like an idiot! Is Infinite making you go all crazy? Because they sure are making me go crazyyyy!!!” Mijoo shouted while waving her Yeobong (Infinite’s lightstick.) “WOOOH! NAM WOOHYUN OPPA JJANG!!”

 

Krystal shook her head while laughing and looked at the stage once again. She looked at the seven boys who were performing their heart out. She looked at how happy they were on stage. It was like, they were born for this. For being an idol. She smiled and joined the fanchants.

 

The concert went smoothly. As the boys performed their hits songs and serenaded the fans with their ballad songs. The fans went crazy as they gave out amazing fanservice as usual, which made Mijoo go crazy when Woohyun sent her a flying heart.

 

“Did you see that?! My husband just sent me a heart! Nam Woohyun sent me a heart! I CAN FINALLY DIE IN PEACE!!! OPPA!!! MARRY ME, WOOHYUN OPPA!!!”

 

Unlike other fans who were standing all throughout the fanservice portion of the concert, Krystal sat down. Feeling the ache in her legs and the tiredness that was surrounding her. She did know what was happening all throughout the fanservice because Mijoo was narrating every single bit of it to her.

 

“Dongwoo just danced weirdly in the center as usual! So cute!”

“Sungjong’s getting all the gifts they throw in the stage! So thoughtful!”

“Sungyeol and Hoya are taking a selca using the fans’ phones! So lucky!”

“Sunggyu’s playing around with Woohyun! Oh my god! MY WOOGYU HEART!”

 

“And Myungsoo?” Krystal asked, almost a whisper.

 

“Myungsoo? Nothing. He’s just standing there. Looking-- Oh my god!! He’s looking in this direction!” Mijoo said while shouting frantically and hit Krystal’s arm multiple times.

 

“He’s what?” Krystal asked. Mijoo pulled her up to stand and pointed towards the stage. There he was. Standing as if frozen in time and was looking at their direction.

 

At her, specifically.

 

-

 

“Oh my god! Did you see that?! Myungsoo stared at you for what? A minute or two? KIM FREAKING MYUNGSOO JUST FREAKING STARED AT YOU!” Mijoo said while they were waiting for the bus to take her home. It resulted to the other fans at the waiting shed to look at both of them and whisper.

 

“Maybe he was just scanning the crowd, you know. Not really staring at me specifically.” Krystal whispered.

 

Mijoo disregarded her comment and said, “Huh, yes people! Kim Myungsoo a.k.a The Cold City Guy just freaking stared at my friend! For a whole minute or two! From a distance even! Huh! Yeah! That happened!”

 

“Mijoo, shut up.” Krystal said while covering and pointed the bus coming up.

 

They went inside the bus and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter