Chapter 4. Talent Search

I'm Living with Astro?!

After lunch they started to combine classes. "Y/N!" Rocky yells your name, while your trying to find them. "Oh!" You said as you run to them. "Ok, now since we have combined, you will get in groups of 5 and compose a song. After about 2 months of working, you'll perform the song to the entire school. The winners will get a medal." The teacher said. "Y/N, you wanna be in our group?" Moonbin asked. "Sure." You said. "But, how will we compose and write the song?" "Eunwoo can compose and write it. And me and Rocky can create the dance." Moonbin said with a smile. You smiled back alittle relieved that you have them by your side. Then, you notice the same girl from before. She glares at you. "Oppa." You asked MoonBin. "Who's that girl?" Who asked hime as she kept glaring at you. "Um.... I don't know. Let me ask Eunwoo." He said as he left to ask Eunwoo who the girl was. "Oh, that's Chungha." Eunwoo said as he walked towards you. "She's in MoonBin's grade I think." He said looking at him. MoonBin just shrugged his shoulders. "How could you not know if she's in your grade?" Sanha asked MoonBin. "Cause I don't pay attention to people." He said back to Sanha then looked at Rocky. "Ok, for our song is it going to upbeat or a ballad?" Rocky asked. "Hmmm...... Let's do..."

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!