Chapter 1. Oppa! I'm here.

I'm Living with Astro?!

"RING!!" Goes off your phone. "Uh. What is it?" You wake up and check your phone. MJ texted you.(MJ Bold. You underlined.)

Hey! Wake up sleepyhead. Don't forget about the flight today. You have to leave in 2 hours.

Ok, Oppa. Don't forget to pick me up!

I won't. Bye! See you later!

Ok. Bye Oppa!

"Eomma!" You yell. "What?" She asked. "I have to leave in 2 hours." You replie back. "Ok. Hurry and get dressed. Then come down for breakfast." she says. "Ok." You answer. So you pick out your outfit. You go down stairs and eat breakfast. "Are you excited to live with your brother?" Mom asks. "Yes. Very." You say excitedly. You finished breakfast, did dishes and cleaned the table. "Alright. You ready to go?" Dad asked. 'Yep!" You say. "Bye! Call me when you get there!" Mom yells. "Ok!" You say. Dad drives you to the airport and watches you leave. "Bye." He says. "Bye! I love you!" You say as you leave. "Love yo too." He says. The flight is 4 hours long so you decide to get some sleep. When you wake up, the plane has already landed. So you get up and and leave. (This mean Thinking.) "Guess I should go get my suitcase." You walk over to get it, then you remember to call MJ. 

Oppa! Where are you?

Looking for you.

I'm at the baggage area.

Suddenly you see him.

Oh! I see you.

You hang up. "Oppa!" You said, as you went to go hug him. "Did you miss me?" He aked. "Yes." You answered. "Come on, Let's go." He says. He takes you to the car and drives you to his place. "Here we are." "Wow! It's big." You say. "Yep. Oh, and one little thing I forgot to tell you." He tells you. "What?" You ask. "I live with my members, so there will be 5 more people." He says, hoping you won't kill him. "Oh yeah. I forgot that Oppa was a singer." "It's ok. As long as I get my own room." You said. "Really?! You're the best sister ever!" He says. He take you inside, and yo se 5 other people. "The must be s." "Yah! This is my sister. Y/N." He said. "Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N. Please take good care of me." You said, bowing down. "Wanna be your STAR! Astro!" They said, as you jumped surprise. "Sorry. That' our intro." MJ said. "Hi. I'm JinJin. Nice to meet you." "Hello. I am Eunwoo." Hi! I am MoonBin." Hi. I'm Rocky." "Hi! I'm the maknae, Sanha." Nice to meet you." They all said. MJ Gave you a tour around the house. And showed you, your room.

 

 

Hi! What do you guys think?