Chapter 2. What do I do?

I'm Living with Astro?!

"Wow!" You said as you entered the room. "Yep! And it's all yours." MJ said with his arms spread open. "Thanks. Oppa, are your members okay with me living here?" You asked. "Yeah. Of course they are. Oh! Come on. I want to introduce them properly this time." He says, as he leads you through the door and to the members. "Hi." You say to them. "Hello." They say. "Ok. You already know are names so let's skip that. Me and JinJin are both 19. Eunwoo and MoonBin are 18. Rocky's is 17. And Sanha is 16." MJ says. "How old are you again, Y/N?" He asks you. "Yah! You don't even know my age?" You tell him. "Sorry." He says, rubbing his arm after you hit him. "I'm 17." You say. "It's 9:00. You guys should get to sleep. You have school tomorrow." MJ said. "Dae." They all said. Before MJ leaves you tap on his back. "Oppa, who's going to help me at school?" You asked him. "Don't worry they'll help you." He said, pointing to Eunwoo them. You go to you room, unpack. And change into your nightgown. And go to sleep.

The next morning. MJ came into your room and screamed. "YAH!!!! WAKE UP OR YOU"LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!" "Aish!" You yell. "Yah! Why did you have to wake up so early?" You ask, half asleep. "Eunwoo woke us all up." He said. "Here." He said throwing you something. "What this?" You asked, confused. "It's you school uniform." He said. "Oh, ok." You replied. "Now hurry and get dressed. When your done, come eat breakfest." He said as he left. "It's cute. I guess I'll just put a headband on." You got changed and went down for breakfest. The others were in their school outfits. It looked almost like yours. You sat down and ate. "Ok. I want you guys to take care of Y/N at school. Ok?" MJ said. "Ok." They all answered. "Oppa, I can take care of myself." You said. "I know, but it's you first day. Who knows what could happen." He says back to you. "Don't worry Hyung. We'll help her." Eunwoo said. "Yep. She's part of the group now." MoonBin commented. "Thanks." MJ said. "Oppa, where do you and JinJin oppa go, when we're at school?" You asked. "We go practice." JinJin said. "Oh." You said, nodding your head. After breakfest, you did dihes and headed off to school. You were at the school entrance. "Take a deep breath Y/N. It's just another school."  Eunwoo looked at you and saw that you were nervous. "It's ok." He said, smiling at you. "We're here for you." He added. "Thanks Oppa." You smiled back. You all walk through the gate and the door. Eunwoo and MoonBin went to the Third floor. You and Rocky went to the Second floor. And Sanha stayed on the first. "What classroom number do you have?" Rocky asked you. "Um..... 120." You said to him. "Ah! We have the same homeroom. Rocky goes in and sits, while you wait for the teacher to introduce you. "Ok class. We have a new student today. " The teacher says. You walk in. "Please introduce yourself." He said. "Hi. My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you," You said with a bow. 

 

Hi! Question, who do you ship yourself with in Astro? Comment you answer down below. Bye!