Chapter 3. Combining Classes.

I'm Living with Astro?!

"Nice to meet you Y/N." The teacher said. She looked and saw Rocky waving at you. "Hmm.... Why don't you go sit next to Rocky?" She said. "Yes ma'am." You said. You walk towards the seat next to Rocky. "Ok. Now class, Today Talent day. You guys will talk to each other to figure out what your talent is. After we find out what it is, we will be combining classes with Room 25 and Room 300." She said. Rocky leaned over and whispered to you. "Eunwoo and MoonBin are in Room 25 and Sanha is in Room 300, so we'll be with them." "Oh, ok. Thanks." You said back. "Ok. You have 2 hours to chat before lunch and after, we will combine." The teacher said. Everybody started talking. "Yah, Y/N. What's your talent?" Rocky asked you. "Um... I don't know?" You said. "Come on. You gotta have one." He said back to you. "I don't know. I never really thought about my talent." You said. "Well, we will help you find it." He replied. "What about you?" You ask. "Dancing." He said fast. "Wow." You said. "RING!!!" The bell for lunch rang. You go to the cafeteria with the rest of the class. You got your food and you were looking for somewhere to sit. "Noona!" You hear as you turn around. You see Sanha running to you. "Oh, Hi Sanha." You said. "Hi! Come sit with us." He said pointing behind him to Eunwoo them. You go to them with Sanha and as you walk by you see a girl glancing at you. You ignore her though. "Y/N, have you seen one of our performances?" MoonBin asks you. "No, but I've watched your MV's before." "DING!" Your phone rang. You checked it and it was a text from MJ.

How do you like the school so far?

It's cool.

Are they taking care of you?

Yes,Oppa. They are.

Good. I just wanted to check up on my little sister.

Thanks. Gotta go. Bye!

Bye!

"Hey, what are we gonna do since we're combining classes?" You ask. "You'll see." Eunwoo says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. School is coming up so I won't update alot, but I'll make sure that I atleast just update. Bye!