Secret

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

Secret.

Monday! Ughhh... who doesn't hate mondays, I mean it's by far the most hated and cursed day of the week! Well it's its fault for coming after two days of weekend bless. Well, I certainly hate it. Not that my weekend is the most eventful. I mostly stay home stuffing my face with fattening, unhealthy junk food and sweets and watch something uneducational and sappy on TV or read romantic mangas. Sometimes, I go out with friends... well not friends, more like colleagues... I am not a loner, mind you. Not that they litterally drag me with them on office outings, or bribe me to go, or blackmail me. Nope... That's not what happens.

What would a hard working loner (I am not admitting to anything yet) be blackmailed with? you might ask. Well... my friend Dongwoo, knows an itsy bitsy secret about my tiny little crush on my umm... boss. Yes, alright I admit... I'm hopeless. But you see, if you would just know my boss, you would have your own little crush on him too. Trust me. He's the best boss... like... ever. He's the most handsome for sure. And has the most beautiful eyes there could be. And the iest body I've seen. And the most amazing personality. And the most goosebump triggering voice. And big, plump, rosy, kissable...(I could go on forever, but let's just spare you)... lips. Long, long pretty fingers and long, long legs, and you get it... he's tall. Not that much taller than me but his body is formed in a way that makes him look never ending, and you know... y, and... handsome, and... I'll shut up.

You now know the deep I'm in. Well, not that Dongwoo didn't approve or something, but contrary to his angel, ever smiling self, he uses this information he personnaly concluded, and was right by the way, to make me leave my cave of an apartment. Well excuse me if I prefer to lay in my bed and be comfortable, surrounded by my trust worthy pillows and being with myself (who I'm very fond of, by the way, such a nice person), than being surrounded by people that invade your personal space and pollute your mind with stupid, stupid topics and gossip that you feel that some of them are taking oxygen away from others who are more worthy whom at least have an IQ above that of a watermelon, and who can actually talk about something worth listening to. And I feel that there are a lot of people that disappoint me, I hardly ever meet with someone who peaked my interest. I don't know why, but I like interesting, intelligent, strong individuals, and the more you meet people that don't meet the standards, the more you feel like staying alone is the better option.

Well Dongwoo does not agree. He thinks I should go out more and meet different kinds of people and says, and i quote, "Kim Myungsoo, even though not everyone meets your picky standards for being interesting and worthy of your precious time, your majesty, every person is different and everyone has something to offer". And that's why, according to him, I must go out with him and company, friday after work to socialize more with the people I see every day of the week for endless hours a day, i.e. my freaking coworkers.

And then, he enters (he as in my boss, Lee gorgeous Sungyeol), all glorious and , and my sweat glands decided that now is a very good time to go crazy, and my heart is trying to leap out of his cage and go hug him. And GOD, who looks this good in a suit? I certainly don't. And that scent. It's like he's leaking pheromones. My adrenaline levels are off the roof. Who said Mondays ? Huh? Mondays are the best! If I get to see this, than every monday is great.

I see Dongwoo looking at me with an amuzed expression on his face, with a smirk, like he knows... he knows that I'm about to have a damn heart attack. But then my face saddens when I see the head of finance Kim Sunggyu, walking along my CEO Lee Sungyeol, and they're smiling to each other,  and it's so sickening. Okay, not really, but to me it is, okay? And then, Kim Sunggyu looks my way, still with a smile on his face and smirks. He averts his eyes again to Sungyeol and they pass. Aaaaand... that's it really. That's the most I get to see of him. Except for rare opportunies when I have to report something to him directly or meetings. 

So why did Sunggyu smirk at me like that? It was obviously directed at me. Oh, how I envy him. Him and Sungyeol are lovers, I'm convinced. No they are not official, heck I don't know if they're gay, but I'm pretty sure my theory is right. They are bestfriends to the public, but I'm positive that there is more than meets the eye. First of all, they are all over each other, like extreme skinship, including hugging and clinging, and biting each other's shoulders, mostly on Sunggyu's part, and drinking from each other's water bottles or cups. Again, Dongwoo begs to differ, and thinks I'm assuming things, and bestfriends can do those things, and they don't mean anything. But who the backhugs his bestfriend? 

So, yeah, I'm hopeless. And like the realistic, intellectual person I am, I know I have to stop sulking and move on, and to realise that my infatuation is not healthy. And so, I don't do much but admire in silence, and try to distract myself to forget. And even if I don't move on, I know that I won't do anything irrational, even though you might think love makes you do stupid things and stuff, but it really doesn't, because I'm me, and I hate going out of my comfort zone. And my comfort zone is right here, in my smelly booth of an office, behind my dust covered desk, on my uncomfortable chair, away from him, and the bizzare feelings I have because of him. 

So, I do my work diligently, and the week passes by, nothing much to mention, except everyday when Sunggyu passes by me, he always turns towards me and smirks, like he did before. And one of my fellow office mates, a noona, attempted a flirt by touching my biceps in an obvious way while I was in the kitchenette preparring my morning tea. She also talked with that hideous y tone and laughed that I'm-ready-to-go-with-you-to-bed trashy laugh. I felt like throwing up. Someone tell this lady I'm gay!

Although I'm handsome, according to other people that never fail to point that out (like please, I am more than a face), the female population of the company did not make attempts to be with me, because they already know s are not my thing (I don't have anything against them, but you know what I mean), all thanks to my so-called friend that goes by the name of Jang ing Dongwoo, that yanked me out of the closet by force, when I refused to go clubbing with him and his friends one time. He reasons that it's so I take his blackmailing seriously and do what he says next time, and I've learned my lesson, thank you very much. But it appears that this noona did not get the memo. Or is trying to change my mind, which won't, not even a little. If a woman would be able to succeed at that, she won't be her. Definitely.

Of course, I smiled, and left the kitchennette, looking not phased at all by her approaches. And I think when she tells a friend about it, the other will explain my being gay, and she would understand my behaviour. As for me, I don't give a . I am more preoccupied by finishing my work before the end of the month, which is Thursday, and it's a lot, because someone stupid (do you agree now that there are a lot of stupid people) was supposed to hand me his finished work so I could do mine on time. He did not, and I am crammed up on finishing before the deadline, Friday morning. So on Thursday I was still in my office at 11:30 PM trying to finish. Next thing I knew I woke up at 3:00 AM, still in my office, drooling on my keyboard, tie loose, eyes heavy with sleep, and report still not finished. It took me about 10 min to reorganize my head, and continued my almost done report, and left to go home, take a soothing bath and return to work on time. It's not the first time, and I'm not the only one that this happens to. A lot of employees stay after hours to finish before deadlines. And almost every month I find myself waking up in the middle of the night in my office.

That evening, before I could call it a day and leave, Dongwoo had to ruin it all by reminding me of the outing with our colleagues. Yay me! So I begrudgingly followed to this barbecue restaurant. Dongwoo was all smiles, not that it's surprising or anything, but he seems excited, and it's just a ing dinner, that's all for God's sake. 

Everyone was eating and drinking while chatting when Woohyun, I recognised him from the finance department (Oh how I hated that department, the same one Sunggyu is head of) turned my way, and smiling crookedly asked me,

"So Myungsoo-ssi, I heard you were gay,"

I looked at him blankly, frown on my face, thinking what should it matter to him?

"I am," I replied, "so?"

"Oh, nothing much. Do you maybe have eyes for someone?" he continued.

Huh? What an odd thing to ask someone you barely know. I looked flustered in Dongwoo's way, who by the way was clearly evesdropping and amused by our conversation. I started to heat up. But why am I nervous? Even if I answered that actually I have eyes for someone, he wouldn't know who that someone is. Right?

"Y-Yes?" I figured why not answer?

"Oh, goodie. Is he by chance someone we know?"

"Maybe, maybe not," Oooohhh, that came out mysteriously wonderful. I grinned.

"Don't show me those dimples, Kim Myungsoo-ssi. I am so envious. And what is that answer anyway? Why don't you share?"

"Why are you interested Woohyun-ssi?" Where did this come from? I love alcohol!

"I'm not interested in you if that's where you're heading," he gave me a mischeivous smirk, "I was just getting to know you, why the cold shoulder?"

Okay, so alcohol decided that's enough wit for today, as I completely switched to my awkward self again.

"S-Sorry," why did you have to stutter you stupid Myungsoo, "I just don't like to talk about this."

"Don't be shy Myungsoo-ah, I can call you that, no?"

"Sure."

And now as I turned my head around, I noticed that the whole table was looking at us. I felt myself heat up. I don't like people. Especially if they are intruding and looking at me. One of my own department hoobaes, Sungjong, decided to in.

"Myungsoo sunbae, love is not something to be shy about. Do you like someone we know? Is that why you're not telling?" he retorded. How I wish I could strangle him. I shoot him a glare. But his innocent-looking smile (It's not so innocent, trust me) didn't falter. Dongwoo decided to share his not-so-needed opinion.

"Myungsoo-ah, share with them", he said, a msicheivous smile on his angel face (and Dongwoo rarely had a mischeivous smile, now that I think of it. It never came out. Now defenitely something was wrong). Share with them? Share with them, he said. You of all people should know I can't. You would lose your blackmailing material, you fool!

"Hyuuuunnngg", I whined, "I don't want to."

"Oh this ," Howon, our short tempered colleague said in frustration, "Myungsoo-ssi we all know you have a crush on our lovely CEO."

What.The.? My eyes widened on their own, clearly not understanding the concept of looking cool and not shocked by this very straight forward accusation.

"W-What? N-no, N-no I don't!" I exclaimed. Panic should be clearly seen on my face, not that my flustered hands clutching to my shirt did not make that clear already.

Howon started laughing, followed by everyone on the table.

"We all know your secret Myungsoo-ah. You don't have to deny it. Do you know you sleep talk?" Woohyun amusingly said.

"W-what? I sleep talk? Why? Did I say something in my sleep?" I asked confused and nervous as .

Dongwoo laughed that barking dog laugh of his, and managed to say in between, "You do Myungsoo-ah, and the office is not empty when you stay in the office late at the end of the month."

"And we all know who you dream of while you sleep, every.single.time," Sungjong added (see he's not so innocent is he?). Oh why me god? I look down, embarassed.

"Don't be embarassed Myungsoo-ah," Dongwoo cooed, "Having a crush is not something wrong."

"You should tell him," Howon added.

"N-no, I should not," I let out a piece of my mind.

"Why the hell not?" he answered, not content with my declaration.

"W-well first, I don't think he's gay," I started.

"You can't assume that. And even so, you can always make him gay for you," Woohyun interrupted. 

"I don't think so," I said.

"Oh why not, Myungsoo sunbae? Don't you look in the mirror? If I didn't have a girlfriend already I would totally turn gay for you," Sungjong meddled. What? Now I have straight admirers? I shoot up my head in his direction. He smiled at me crookedly.

"He has a point," Woohyun added. I turn to the other abruptly, "Don't look at me like that! Men and women drop dead in your presence," he said clearly annoyed. What was my second reason again? oh...

"Second, I think if he was to be gay, he would have something going on with his bestfriend," I look down sadely.

"Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun asked. I nodded.

"I don't think so. He has not", Woohyun replied. Was that anger?

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I just know. I don't think they're more than just bestfriends," he answered.

"I think you should seduce him Myungsoo-ah", Dongwoo suggested.

"Oh yes, we'll make a mission out of it. Make Sungyeol-sajangnim fall for Myungsoo sunbae. I like it," Sungjong said, "It wouldn't be hard, you being the handsome man you are."

And the night went on, with me flustered and everyone giving their share of ideas for how to make Sungyeol fall for me. I tried to disagree, but they stopped including me in the discussion that was about me for God's sake. Why do I listen to Dongwoo hyung? I should have never left my dear pillows at home and take part of this increasingly bothering outing.



 


A/N: Hi everyone! 

Did anyone notice the lack of Myungyeol? or is it just me? It's outrageous!

So this story was written way before "Are we more?", a.k.a my other story, which is awesome by the way... not bragging... but check it out, it's also a Myungyeol, obviously. And I didn't publish it, don't know why. So I happened to stumble upon it, and when I reread it (there is another chapter already written, but it needs some tweaking), I thought this is well enough to be published, so why not? 

It's very different from the ty "Are we more?", this one is all fluff... hence the title. Not promising that it won't contain dirty , because I just can't...

So for the curious ones, no I'm not abandoning the other story but let's just say that it's coming to an end in a chapter or two, so I'm keeping you blessed with cute and fluffy Myungyeol with this one.

Oh, who saw the new Yeol???? So manly, and big! Who wants to back hug him?

And that haircut!!!!!!!

Ughhh that face!!!!!

And did you see his chest????????

Who's fangirling with me?