I've been waiting forever

When My Angel Got Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you realize that all you're saying is 'Jeonghan hyung this, Jeonghan hyung that'?"

Mingyu almost spurts the coffee he just sipped. His eyes go straight to Seungkwan's teasing face. And Seungkwan just pokes his arm, tease even more with giggles.

Thank goodness the dorm is empty because everybody has gone somewhere, since they're free from any schedule for today and tomorrow. Seungcheol, Wonwoo, and Jisoo just went to a cafe nearby, relaxing their mind. Jeonghan, Seokmin, and Hansol were doing some culinary tour. And the rest were going to amusement park or watching acrobatic show, or something; they don't know.

"Why are you here?" Mingyu asks; annoyed. He thought he was alone. After all, he refuse to accept his friends invitation because he just wanted to rest after those lack-of-sleep days.

"Oh, c'mon, this is not your personal place," Seungkwan rolls his eyes to Mingyu's stare. "And don't try to change the subject!" he adds and squints his eyes.

Mingyu blinks, and Seungkwan rolls his eyes again. "Jeonghan hyung this, Jeonghan hyung that, remember?" he say again.

"A-ah, that's..." Suddenly Mingyu feels his heart beats faster, "Is it too obvious?" Mingyu asks.

"Well, you sounded like a fanboy all the time," Seungkwan answers and shrugs. Mingyu hits his arm and he's giving a shy giggle. Seungkwan could only groan in pain, give Mingyu somekind of a disgusting stare, and doing a pay back.

"Is he... just maybe... there's a possibility that... he know?" Mingyu asks. His heart pounds crazily fast. And right before Seungkwan about to answer, the front door was opened.

"We're home."

Mingyu's body and heart almost jump out as he knows whose voice was that. The timing isn't really good for that person to be home. Seungkwan who saw the shocking Mingyu just laughs out loud.

"Hey, guys. What are you doing?" Jeonghan asks as he entering the dorm with a smile in his face when he saw his two brothers sitting in the living room. Mingyu just about to jokingly strangle the laughing Seungkwan.

"Hansol-ah, help me~ hahaha," Seungkwan asks for help with a laugh, making the three people, Jeonghan, Seokmin, Hansol, who just entered the dorm confused and rise their eyebrows.

"Oh my god, Hyung, what are you doing? Did Seungkwan being a bad boy?" Hansol asks and he giggles. Seungkwan reaches out his feet to Hansol, tried to kick him.

"There, there, stop it," Jeonghan say, try to stop them before Seungkwan actually get killed. It would be a disaster. "We bought you something," he adds and showed a bag.

Mingyu and Seungkwan's eyes widen. "Is it something like food?" they ask excitedly.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme~" Mingyu stands up and reaches out his hand to the bag Jeonghan showed him. And Jeonghan just giggles when he saw that cute Mingyu. Mingyu might be big and tall, but deep inside he's just a kid.

"What did you guys bought?" Seungkwan asks as Mingyu and Jeonghan went to the kitchen.

"Chicken?" Seokmin answering. "Sorry, we don't know what to buy. And Jeonghanie hyung said Mingyu wants chicken," he adds.

Suddenly they heard Mingyu scream over the chicken. And Jeonghan hyung's chuckle is just sounds cutely as always.

"Nah, that's fine. Everybody loves chicken anyway. Well, who doesn't?" Seungkwan just giggles when he know that Jeonghan is actually spoils Mingyu, A LOT.

"Seungkwan, haven't you eaten since morning?" Hansol asks; sounds quite worried. Seungkwan smiled cutely when being ask like that by his beloved... ekhm-friend.

"Of course I have, I made a sandwich," Seungkwan answers.

"These are our beloved chickens, guys!" Mingyu back and brings two plates. He put them on the coffee table and gently took over two more plates from Jeonghan's hand.

Seungkwan's eyes widen. "Wow, this is a lot!" he said happily. "I thought you guys already eaten somewhere."

"Yeah, we had. Well, I thought everybody won't going anywhere and maybe they would be hungry too," Jeonghan says. "So I bought a lot..."

Suddenly Mingyu just back hugging the long haired boy tight. "I love you, Hyung!" he shouted like a kid. Jeonghan just giggled as his heart pounding and his cheeks got as red as tomato.

"Eeeeiiiii," say the rest.

"What?" Mingyu pouting and still back hugging Jeonghan. And Jeonghan couldn't stop showing a shyly smile.

.

"Hyung, what do you think about Mingyu?"

Jeonghan, who sits in the living room and watch the TV, turns his head to Hansol next to him. He raises his eyebrows. "What, about Mingyu?" he asks, confused by that American boy question.

"He likes you," said Hansol and lingering his hand around Jeonghan's shoulder.

Jeonghan feels his heart skip a beat. "Whaaat? How can you come up with that?" Jeonghan asks and act normal, but deep inside he wanted to smile so wide. He could feel all the butterflies fly in his stomach.

Hansol just smiled cutely, "Well..." he tries to think, but suddenly he saying, "No, just answer my question!" he squint his eyes, tried to look fierce.

Jeonghan not sure about what he wanted to say. Actually he could just tell Hansol everything like how if he actually has a crush on Mingyu since his pre-debut era, but he afraid of the chance that Mingyu might over heard him. And it's actually embarrassing to confess something like this to your bandmate.

"Well, he's a nice fella," he finally says slowly. "He takes a really good care of me, and just hugged me everywhere, which is nice and cute..." he smiles a little as he talks. Without realizing, he also makes someone smiles widely.

"So, you like him too?" Hansol confirms.

Jeonghan couldn't answer that. He feels frustrated because he can't tell anyone about this feeling because he just too shy. And he don't really know that he could trust Hansol or not abut this kind of secret. Also... won't Hansol see him as a weird guy?

.

"Kim Mingyu, you have to pay me!" Hansol grin super widely while patted Mingyu shoulder hard.

"Why?" Mingyu asking immediately. He almost had a heart attack because of the sudden pat from Hansol, and don't forget the soon coming pain. "And why did you call me like that?" he squeezes Hansol's cheeks, hard.

"I know you listened to every single word we were talking yesterday," Hansol hits Mingyu's hand but it won't leave.

Mingyu raises his eyebrows and, "Ah, yesterday, huh?" he smiles and chuckles, sounds happy but Hansol sees it and shivering.

"O-ouch!"

"Kim Mingyu-ssi, why are you seems to always tried to kill somebody?" suddenly Jeonghan approaches them with Seungkwan following him behind. Seungkwan sat next to Hansol immediately.

Seungkwan pouts, "Release my Hansol!" he shouts, pulls out Hansol from Mingyu then hugs him tightly.

Now Hansol's eyes widen. "Whose Hansol?" he's asking. Seungkwan slaps that mixed-blood rapper's arm, he really hates when Hansol .

Jeonghan laughs, seeing his cute brothers fooling around. Then suddenly his eyes met with Mingyu's. It just happens for a split second tho, but it feels like forever. Until he blinks once, it just stop them from staring at each other. Jeonghan feels his blood running through his cheeks. And now, he don't even know what to do. Smile? Laugh?

Since when did he become so awkward with Mingyu? Where is the usual Jeonghan gone?

The long haired boy was trying to control himself when suddenly Soonyoung enters the living room. "Wow, Mingyu-ssi, you dress up well today. Going somewhere?" Soonyoung asks.

Jeonghan blinks his eyes again when he heard that. He didn't even realize that before. Mingyu is indeed well-dressed today and look so handsome. Ekhm, well... Mingyu is actually always that handsome, no doubt.

Jeonghan shook his head to make all those thought gone and touches his cheeks, it become so hot. Damn, he needs to keep himself calm down...

But wait a minute.

So that tall boy was going somewhere and didn't invite him? Seriously?

"Yeah, we're going out... shopping," Mingyu answeres quickly. He sees Jeonghan eyes just looking away after that long haired hyung blinked and shook his head before. "It will be just me, Wonwoo hyung, Jun hyung, and Jisoo hyung, tho. We'll be back after lunch, I guess?" he adds and awkwardly rubs his own neck, don't even understand why the hell he tried to explain and to whom he explains all.

"Sounds like a double date," Soonyoung smiles, teasing Mingyu and got a choke on his neck.

Suddenly Jeonghan just stands up and smiles prettily, but people around him can tell that it was a poker smile. Well, in fact he suddenly felt annoyed hearing those. He didn't even bother to look at confused Mingyu (and others too, of course) and wandered into his room.

Hansol slaps Mingyu's arm hard. "You're so stupid, Kim," he says and left Mingyu who just confusedly sits on the couch.

.

That afternoon, everyone gather in the living room after their lunch time. Well, except Jun, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Jisoo. The four of them are doing some shopping out there.

All of sudden, Seungcheol got an idea. "Who's wanna go out with me to the sauna?" he asks to everybody in that room.

Suddenly everyone got excited and shout out loud. "ME!" Soonyoung, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Chan, Hansol, Minghao, and Jihoon shout and raised their hands.

"Ok then, we're leaving in 15 minutes."

Seungcheol come to his room and calls out Jeonghan. "Yoon Jeonghan, don't you wanna come to the sauna with us?" he asks softly and the long haired boy in the head.

Jeonghan is currently cuddling with his bed and blanket on the upper bunk. He turns his head to Seungcheol and says, "Why should I?"

Seungcheol giggles because he knows th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter