Claiming is [OPEN]

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 2!
error





Claiming is now officially [OPEN] !! ^o^
Basically all you need to do is follow the link provided at the bottom and fill out the form with your contact details and the prompt number(s) you want.
For everyone who is new to this, we have summarized the process again!

The form will ask for your Email-address, so we can contact you and send you the prompt confirmation, the check-in details and the submission details. The major part of communication between you and us Mods will happen through Email.

Your username (aff, ao3, lj, twitter, tumblr) that will be published during ‘Reveals Day’.

An ‘anonymous’ option that you can tick if you don’t want to be revealed during ‘Reveals Day’ as the author of the fic you handed in. 

And your 1st ) and 2nd ) prompt choice. You are not obligated to fill in a second prompt choice. This is only a possibility for you to get your second favourite prompt assigned in case someone was faster than you in claiming your first choice.

And that’s all there is to it! After you have filled out the form you will receive a confirmation Email from us containing the prompt number and the details of the prompt you have claimed!
Before you claim, have another look at the prompt archive again and check if the prompt you had your eyes on before hasn’t been claimed yet.
If it has been claimed, you will find it crossed out and in grey.
If a prompt has been claimed before, but has been dropped by the claimer it will be coloured in blue. That means that it is free to be claimed again!

As a claimer there are a few things now that you need to keep in mind:

- The minimum word count of a fic is 2000 words

- There will be a informal check-in on the 23rd of October, asking for your current word count and if you are still intending to finish your work (if you have zero words, but intend to finish till December 5th that is okay). We will send out a reminder Email about it beforehand.

- The submission Day is December 5th. Please send in your works latest on said day. We will send out a reminder Email beforehand

- If you need an extension, please write us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 

- Also if you need to drop out of the fest please message us. We don’t need a reason, just tell us you do. We had to chase after some people last year and they never replied back to our Emails. Please, just let us know, we won’t be angry, there will be no consequence for you.

That’s it! 
We also want to encourage new writers again to try their hand at this! If you need any help, any hand holding or help in finding a beta for you, we will be there to support you! Don’t hesitate to message us ;) We don’t bite!
The writing period this time is 70 days! Claiming will be open until one week prior to the submission day (28th November) for anyone who is quick in whipping something up ^^ It can be something small as long as you fulfill the 2000 word mark! (If it’s 1900, that’s okay too ;D )

We hope that many of you will take home a prompt! 
Have lots of fun with Colorful_World Round 2!!!!! ^^

 

PROMPT ARCHIVE

CLAIMING FORM



-Mods K&Y