Prompting Post

Colorful World SHINee fic fest Round 2!

error

The time has come!
The prompting period starts as of now, August 27th!
You can find the link at the bottom of the page ^^ Like last time the Mods have included some tips/reminders for you in this post.

And so, we will repeat what we’ve said in Round 1: Please keep in mind to keep your prompt summary as short as possible, but as detailed as needed.
Give the writer who wants to adopt your prompt some space, but don’t forget to give them a general direction.
(However, if you want to use a quote or some song lyrics as a prompt that’s completely okay as well ^^) 
For those who are new to our fest we have come up with examples again:

Bad Prompt 1) 
“Minho is really bored with his life. So he goes out and meets a stranger named Key.”

-> really vague, the writer will be confused about what you want to see

Bad Prompt 2)
“Minho is a student at XX university, has three pets named A, B and C, and although his studies should keep him busy he is absolutely bored with his life. Not even his pets can help him. So on one Saturday night he pulls on his favourite black jeans and leaves for Hongdae to go clubbing in YY club. Many people are flirting with him but he rejects them all. It takes a while and many cocktails until a stranger with blonde hair, and the iest clothes ever, catches his attention.
He approaches him after battling with himself, and the person introduces himself as Key. They go home and have a one night stand but Minho is so worked up about it that he neglects his studies, fails some exams and his family drops by to scold him about ignoring his academic duties. In the end he finds Key again and they marry in America.”

-> too much information! There is no freedom left for the writer 

Good Prompt
“Minho was bored with his life so he went out and had a one night stand with a beautiful stranger. All he knows is that he goes by the name Key. But after what was supposed to be a one night stand he found himself too deeply involved, too hung up that even his studies suffer. All he wants now is to meet Key again and maybe have a chance with him.”

-> basic plot line is given, but the writer still has enough freedom to toy with

There is also the possibility to further refine your prompt via the ‘candy points’ and the ‘please don’ts’ section! ^^ Candy Points are things you would like to see in the fic, but the writer is not obligated to include them. Please Don’ts are things that you absolutely do not want to be included and the writer should stick to that.

The prompting form includes small explanations to the blanks that you need to fill out in order to prompt for Colorful World , but if you are uncertain about something, just hit us up at any of our accounts or write as an Email and we will reply asap!

Thank you so much for all of your support! ^^ 

HAPPY PROMPTING! Y&K

 

 


>PROMPT FORM<