OUR ANNIVERSARY

Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice will comeback, so Celine comeback first..hehe. oups i changed my name. I wish you still remember me, 2yeon shipper *wink*

Hey reader-nim, long time no see. I know you miss me.hehe

Nayeon visit my boardinghouse, she write this chapter as their anniversary is near. So, check this out guys, happy reading :)
..............................................................................................


Iam looking at sky, there’s many star tonight. Couple hand snake in my belly, a chin rest in my shoulder.

“nayeonie~ promise me to stay with me” you whine.

I hold my smile, “why should i stay with you?”

You pouted, “nayeonie~~ don’t you love me?”

7 years is no joke. you never leave me, why should i leave you? you’re so cute. Maybe everyone know you as girl crush. For me, you’re completed. Not only cool but also childish. Iam happy as you only whine to me. your innocent is only showed to me.

“nayeonie~~~” you back hug me tighter.
“hmm....”
“don’t you love me?” you repeat the question.

I loose the hug, iam facing you, “jongie~~ i don’t think that question still exist in this world!”
Your eyes is bigger, “what????”

I chuckle. You back to room without hold my hand. You mad at me all the night.

So, i write this chapter for you, my Jongie.

–from someone who happy live with you, nayeonie-

 

-  First anniversary -
Tonight i couldn’t sleep, i imagine what would happen tomorrow. I look at “helmet couple” in table. Pink for me, blue for you. I always want buy it as you fetch me with motorcycle. This is one year we together, so i want anything which relate with “couple”, like phone case couple, couple T-shirt, etc.

It is almost midnite, my eyes don’t yet sleepy. I open my phone.

To : My Jongie
Jongie~ya, i can’t sleep. Do you sleep already?

I wait you reply my message but nothing. 10 minute later.

To : My Jongie
Surely my jongie is sleeping. Nice dream, jongie. 
Don’t cheat with another girl in your dream. Love you :*

I turned off the phone then pull my blanket.

“DOOR..DOOOR..DOOR.. Nayeonie~~” 

I walk to window, i see you smile widely, “jongie~ what are you doing? It is midnite”
You are in ladderstep. You climb to my window and enter easily. sometimes i think you aren’t basketball player but Tarzan. You like someone who grow up in jungle.

“Happy First anniversary for us” you handed out the box.

“You told me that iam your first love and first girlfriend. How could you to do sweet thing like this?” i hug you.

You patted my head, “my clubmates said that even we’re busy, at least we should have quality time in our anniversary”

One point for you, Jongie. You’re fast learner. I give you thumb up.
You scratch the nape as you’re shy. 

“nayeonie~~”

“hmm?”

“may i... sl..eep... wiiith.. you.. to..night?” you avoid my eyes.

I startled with your ask (?). i rub my nose, i don’t know what should i say. You still avoid my eyes but sometimes you stole the glance.

“n..ne.. don’t you dare to do “thing” !” i try firm, yet failed.

“do thing? Do what?” i think you pretend to be pure right now.

My face blush, how could i explain it to you. oh my God, i don’t know that to be first girlfriend is difficult job.

You and me are laying in my bed. I pull the blanket.

“nayeonie, share blanket with me, iam also cold” you pull the blanket.

The blanket isn’t wide. This is for one person. I pull the blanket again, you also so do.

“arraseo~~ i’ll hug you” suddenly you move closer to me then embrace me in your arm.

My heart almost explode. I know that you are nervous too, i heard you heartbeat. You pretend to be so-so, when i hold your hand, your hand is so cold. Hmm,, what cute you are.

Even we didn’t to do “thing”. Iam satisfied. The first year iam with you, the first time we’re cuddling all night, i feel iam so comfortable in your embrace. Jongie~ah, thanks for your courage to climb my room. 

The morning come....
Me and you woke up but we’re still cuddling. 

“Nayeon~ wake...uup” my mother enter the room. She is frozen, now.

“YAH!! BOTH OF YOU!!!”  my mother yelled after her awareness is back.

I sit down while you directly stand up. you bowed to mommy.

“Iam sorry, aunty. I swear to God, i didn’t do anything to nayeonie. I only gave the gift for our anniversary. I want back to home but it’s too early. So, i...”

I laugh loudly. I never see you talk fastly like rapper. 

“jjinja~~ you didn’t do anything to my daughter?” my mommy ask seriously.

You nodded.

“hmm.. paboo” mommy wink to me while leaving the bedroom.

You look at me confusedly. I laugh harder.

Jongie~ah, gomawo. You always make me laugh without trying. The first time we met until now, you never try hard to be funny, you always be yourself in front of me. you don’t play cool in front of me. thanks Jongie~~ you make me special over the other in around you.

 

-Second anniversary-
Iam in class with Jihyo. the heavy rain greet us in end class. 
“Waifeu. i didn’t bring my umbrella, can you share umbrella with me?” momo find chance.
“Yah, i saw you bring umbrella in the morning” jihyo hate liar.

Momo take umbrella in bag, “It is jungyeon’s umbrella”
Momo give umbrella to you.

“No. I have my umbrella” you point umbrella in desk.
Jihyo rolled eyes. Momo hit your arm, “aiish.. what a friend you are!”
You and momo are bickering. I and jihyo only shake head.

Suddenly momo throw umbrella, umbrella fly highly and landed in another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter