When.....!

Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story didn’t tell about scientific, idol life, war, adventure, complicated realtionship, or romantic. This story just about you and me, telling that we are holding, loving, caring, huging, bickering, screaming and living each other.

 

-when i was younger and always would be center in the world-

“kiss....kiss...kiss.....” the croward asked to we kiss at stage.

My hearts skips a beat, my eyes just look at the floor, my hands are cold and sweat, and my mind is blanking. I know this isn’t our first kiss, but this kiss will be best moment in my school’s life...or maybe in my life. When i start imagine the coward scream, hate and bless toward our relationship, you said that to them if we couldn’t kiss at public. When they asked your reason..you just smile. I think i never get your acknowledgement as your girlfriend and i know the coward start whisper each other that i am just your property.

Property?  Yes, maybe property to the girls leave you alone. I know why we get crown of king and queen at prompt night, because you ara girl crush and captain of basketball club. Even You are cold but always captivate girl’s heart,,, include me. Meanwhile, Everyone known me as ordinary girl, nor a nerd neither a school’s star..

At backstage...

“Why didn’t you kiss me ??? Am i embarrasement for you ???” i yelled to you.

You just smiling like a stupid and hug me tightly. You never give reason or just excuse. I don’t know if iam such as donkey,, because i forgiven you with your warm embrace. I think I need your statement to world that you love me, but i was wrong, i need you to always hug me.

 

-when you were younger and always would be rebel-

“iam sorry sir, we are late because....”

“both of you can’t enter my class until one week !!! “ The match a.k.a killer teacher snarls to us.

You want answer the teacher but a girl open door and apologize because she's also late. That girl is a daughter of principal. The teacher allowed that girl enter his class, you angry and punch teacher’s face while say harsh words.

“Detention !!! You can’t  enter my class until two weeks...” say the teacher and i know your ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter