CHANGE ???

Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, hey, hey you, i don’t like your girlfriend~~~...hehe iam kidding, i just sing. 

Hey readers, how are you? Yesterday, i visited nayeon and jungyeon’s apartment. So, i forced jungyeon to make this chapter. Nayeon?? She was busy talk to me, maybe next time, i’ll order her to write another chapter.
so happy read #wink.
..................................................................................................................................................

I open my eyes because i feel sunlight pricked me. i rub my eyes and see you still hold curtain. You smile at me, you stand at beside window which showing your angel silhouette. I am busy look at you like iam still in dreaming. Like usual, you run to me then sit beside of me, you stole my kiss while saying, “good morning, Jongie~~~~”
I woke up, i hug you, while whispering, “Good morning, my angel Nayeonie~~~”
I think the best girl in the world is you, the best moment in my life is being with you, the best time in our togetherness is morning and night (night???hmm..i can’t continoue about it kekeke).
Immediately you release my hug, “Jongie~~, hmm..do you think we are still the same since the our first met until now? Maybe until the death come to us?”
I chuckle with your innocence question. You mad at me.
So, i wrote this chapter for My pretty Nayeonie. Nayeonie~~~let me tell a story about my feel to you. –Jongie-

-Bare face-
Before live together, You always use make up when you left your house, especially the time we at date. Although You use light make up, i always want see your bare face. So i had plan to camping date, but you refused it. My birthday coming, you said that you would do anything at that day. I smirk, “Let’s go to camping!”
I know your answer is NO, otherwise you say “OK, Leggo~~my jongie”
The first time i saw your bare face in camping, i never doubt about my choice. Yah, you are really have natural beauty (maybe you used to apply n*ture collect**n, oups advertisment, sensor!). your beauty is no joke, i dropped my jaw when i see you in bare face mode. Firstly, you cover your face with towel but, i snatched it and i saw the angel face in front of me. 
Everyone who read my story at chapter 2 always teasing me because i praise you with “the angel”. Honestly i never seen angels in my life and i don’t believe angels is exist in the world until i saw you. I do nothing, i can say nothing, for me you are true angel in my life. 
After live together, You always use make up when you left your house but you never use it in our apartment. You are being you, you are pretty in every angle. Even, you rub eyes in morning with gound still in your eyes, i still look at you amazingly. 
We almost in seventh anniversary, despite being bored, i still look at you like the first time we met. Your beautiful face is never fade of my eyes. I let you in bare face mode or make up mode. Not only because my heart say, “Nayeonie~~you are flawless” but also my mind say, “thank you for being my pretty Nayeonie and comfortable with your bare face in around me”

-smooth talker-
The first time i had conservation with you, i think you are mysterious girl but i was wrong (thankfull for Jihyo who wrote chapter 3 because now i know the real reason). Firstly you never start to talk, start to message and start to skinship. After we are official, you are so different. You are talking 1000x over me, you are so talkative and smooth talker.
I was late to our date because i bought flowers for you.
“Nayeonie~~ this is for you” i gave you white daisy flower.
“What did you give me this kind flower?” you say with mad face.
I confused because the flower seller said that white daisy flower show pure love and true love. Aah..i think i should tell you about it. 
“I don’t need you to show your feel with this flower. I know our relationship is pureness and lovely. Without this flower, i knew you love me faithfully and i knew iam your first love”
Before i explain, you knew about it and made me speachless.
“I DON’T NEED YOUR FLOWERS, JUST YOUR HOURS !!”
Your statement made me smile like a fool. How can mad person to be smooth talker like this, you are the cutest mad person in the world!!! 
I want pout but failed. You are smiling to me, your smile easily contigious me.
When we enter in college, i direct to join basketball club and you will join music club. I mad at you, i want you join choir club. Why was i so mad? Because my clubmate said if in music club have many handsome boys and charismatic girls. 
“JOIN CHOIR CLUB, DON’T DARE YOU TO SIGN UP MUSIC CLUB FORM!! I say heatedly.
“why~oooo jongie~~~ah” you show aegyo. I don’t want say my reason. Iam so shy to say like “iam jealous”, so iam just silent.
“SO YOU SHOULD JOIN MAGIC CLUB !!” you scream.
I furrow my eyebrow. I don’t know if magic club exist in the campus. I just hold my nape with my hand. I hate magic thing because just tricks (im sorry, this author-nim forced me to write like this). I know what you feel, i don’t want join strange club, but i have high pride to take back my word.
“why?” i ask.
“FOR ME, YOU ARE MAGICIAN!! BECAUSE WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOU, EVERYONE ELSE DISSAPEARS!!”
CHECKMATE!!!! I never won over you. why are you being like this? Defeated me with smooth ways!!!
When i have first basketball match in campus. I don’t why many girls support me, even they made banner without leaving my picture. Like usual, i run straight to you when match is ended. I don’t need win/lose ceremony, i just need your smile ceremony. Maybe because the girls don’t yet know about relationship, so they are arounding me, like giving water, towel, bread, cake, etc. I see you from away, you pouted and leaving basketball hall. I run to caught you.
“Nayeonie~~~” my words is hanging, i didn’t dare to asked if you are in jealous mode.
Suddenly you shout out, “I WANNA LIVE IN YOUR SOCKS!!”
I stratled, i hold my ears, SOCK?? Aissh...my ears is malfunction...why did i hear you said about sock?
You hold my hand to detaching ears. You are staring me sharply. Actually iam afraid, you will say “break up!”
“IF I CAN LIVE IN YOUR SOCKS, SO I CAN BE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!”
I gulped, Oh Nayeonie~~~why are you so smooth!! I can’t move, even one inch. There’s no one in the world who can say cheesy line in jealous mode, except you.
Enough, i can’t tell about your smooth talk again, my finger is curled. Nayeonie~~, iam very happy because you are not tired of me. my word is always hang but you tell me with smooth ways. Even we almost 7th years together, i still smile stupidly with every you pick up lines. Maybe i am fool for you, but remember, i am only fool for you, My pretty Naeyonie~.

-You teached a sincerity to me-
I haven’t nothing, if i don’t have you. Maybe this line is so classic, but that’s really mean to me. Before i didn’t kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter