THE REASON

Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Make’ em whistle like a missile bomb..everytime i show up, blow up, uh !!!
anyeeong guys and gals :)
How are you? Do you miss me? (lol)

Yesterday nayeon came to my campus, she said that this month is her birthday. So, she want write about her relationship with her jungie as thank you because iam still loyal be her fans. Here you go~~~ happy reading #wink.
..............................................................................................................

 

I am watching “uncontrollably fond”, my focus just for Kim woobin oppa. He looks *ng handsome.
“Omo..  He looks d*mn Gentleman and charismatic” my mouth open unconsciously.
“More than me?” You sit beside of me.
“Of course, jungie” i think my eyes is shaping LOVE because kim woobin.
“tssk...arrogant.. bad boy” you grumble. I ignored you.


The drama is ended, i continue watch music channel. 
“Oh.. i know he will be famous. The past, i said he’s gonna be LIT” i watch a boyband perform (im sorry, i couldn’t say about “that group’s name” because author-nim said it will be fanwar).
“Is he your ex?” you try to remember his face. i nodded.
“are you regreting for choose me? do you want comeback to him? before with me, you’re straight, so tell me something i don’t know and what the real reason, Im Nayeon?” you look serious.
I giggle, you mad at me.
So, i wrote this chapter for my handsome jungie (Don’t tell it to author-nim because she though this chapter for her reward as me is her bias..kekkeke).
Jungie, let me tell the reason. –Nayeonie-

 

-Iam Jelly, still you comfort me-
Either school, campus, club or apartment, you are the famous girl crush. The way you walk make every girl in collapse. Your fans is no joke.. i hate it.
The whole world know about our relationship but all girls still love you like die hard fans. I am always clinging to you, so they didn’t dare closer to you. Maybe it is one of reason about rumour that iam the one who chained you.
I have lunch with Jihyo in the canteen. Suddenly the y girl come to me. aah.. she come with squad.. like she want eat me lively.
“are you im nayeon?” 
I nodded.
“Oh Jerk.. i don’t know if The Yoo have bad taste” her voice is cute but the word isn’t.
“why are you dissing me?”i stand up from my chair.
“Haven’t the mirror?” she said while giving mirror.
I give death glare to her.
“Iam MINATOZAKI SANA. I JUST KISSED YOO’S LIPS. I THINK SHE WILL COME TO ME AGAIN AS MY LIPS IS VERY TASTY” she smirk.
What???? you kissed that girl, jungie?? 
“She loves me, she never cheated” i said confidently.
“Look my squad, they are the witness” she said more confident, “ah yeah~~ this is prove”
She give me the video which showing both of you kissing. I can’t hold my anger.
“You are the wicked video editor. GO AWAY FROM MY JUNGIE!!” 
“yah!! This is real!!” she still try to make me believe.
“I TRUST ON MY LOVE AND MY JUNGIE!!!” I scream.
She pull my hair, i didn’t accept it easily, so i pulled her hair too. Jihyo try to separated me and her but it didn’t make impact anything. The pulling hair is still continue harder.
“STOP IT!!!” I see you walk to me.
She let go of my hair. She act innocent..she has double face.
“Yoo Jungyeon.. hiks hiks” she pretend cry, “I try to apologize for nayeon because our kiss but she angry to me” her face is snuggling in your chest.
“Nayeonie~~” you look at me.
I hate you because you believe her than me. 
“we’ll take later at home~~ come on Sana” you walk out with grab that girl.
I look at you, even you never return your head.
“Nayeon~ah” i feel jihyo tap my shoulder.
As you walk out, i don’t want comeback to our apartment, i hate you so much. i stay in jihyo’s house.


Iam eating like pig in jihyo’s house.
“why’d you in here? You will ruin my date” momo appear with flower in the hand.
“I won’t give my bless for you” i still munch my meal.
“why~ooo?? I never block your way to jungyeon” momo sit in beside of jihyo.
“You and Jungyeon aren’t different. Give all effort in start but effortless in faithfull” 
“iam not jungyeon. When iam in Japan, i never cheat. i call jihyo frequently” momo take jihyo’s hand, “I will date jihyo, no matter what you say. Come on, honey”
Jihyo furrow eyebrow to me.
“arraseo~~ just go.. happy dating” i focus on meal again.
Jihyo and momo are gone, iam home alone. I look up on my phone, you never stop to call me. there are many message from you.

Nayeonie, where r u?

Nayeonie, i love u :*

Nayeonie, let me explain :)

Nayeonie, have u dinner?

Nayeonie, don’t skip ur meals!

Nayeonie, answer my calls, please

Nayeonie, i miss u :(

Nayeonie, reply my message, please

Nayeonie....

Nayeonie, what time is it? Comeback now!

Nayeonie, tell me where u r. I’ll pick u up!

Nayeonie, why’d u ignored me?

Nayeonie..i miss u so much.

I sigh read your messages. Did you know your mistakes? 
My eyes is heavy, i think iam so sleepy. 


Several hours later... i open my eyes. I see you lay in beside of me. 
“I miss you, My nayeonie” You hug me.
“I hate you!!” i hit your back.
“she has obsession to get me. she suddenly kissed me when i practiced basketball. I gave her long explanation to her, so she get up herself. Don’t afraid nayeonie, my love just for you”your hug is tighter.
“i hate you so much!!” i hug you back.
“why~~~?”
“because iam being jealous easily. even you did mistake, i still longing for you so much” i release the hug.
You smile, “i love you” then you kiss me.
Jungie, i can’t help myself for being Jelly. You know it but you still the one who came first to we get allong well. When iam on jealous mode, you keep run to me to said that you only love me. when i sulk at you, you open your arm while said i miss you. thanks for you, i love you, yeah you, my Jungie :*

 

- nagging –
Everyone know me as crybaby. Don’t ask me the reason because i also don’t know it. The early morning, i wake up and i can’t sleep again. i shake your body but you didn’t move at all. You are in deep slumber, even you snore.
I play the movie of “finding Dory”. The epilogue is very sad, dory couldn’t remember anything. I cry loudly.
You run fastly, “Nayeonie, why are you crying?”
My cry is louder, you take tissue and patted my back, “it’s ok. Just tell me, nayeonie”
“Dory...dory...” my finger point to movie.
You rolled eyes, still you hug me, “it’s ok, it’s just movie”
“aniya~~~ dory~~~” i still cry.
You turned off the movie, “don’t watch it, again!!!”
“jungie~~ya. Why’d you do? The dory lost...why’d you turned off” i try to take the remote.
“NO NAYEONIE!!! I don’t want see you cry. Haissh. What the hell about dory, nemo or whoever” you put remote in upper of wardrobe.
I push the chair for take remote. 
“NAYEONIE!!” You shout out. I didn’t care.
You stand up in front of wardrobe, “you will hurt, nayeonie! SIT DOWN AT THE COUCH, RIGHT NOW”
I pouted. You are busy with your task.

“Jungie~~aah...”
“hmm....” you reply.
“jungie~~ah...”
“nayeonie~~~...” you start nag for me calm.
“jungie~~ah...” i never want lose.
“nayeonie, what do you want?” 
I point the remote. You shake the head.
“Jungie~~~ah...”
“Nayeonie~ how many.....”
“Will you search me when i lost? Can you find me if i faded?” i cut your word with fool questions.
You walk to me, cupped my face by your hands.
“Nayeonie~~ i want, will and always find you” i can hear your sincerity.
“even i lost memories and couldn’t remember you?” i ask again like kid.
You smile, “However your condition, you are my nayeonie.. whatever happen, it is valid forever,” you hug me.
Jungie, you are so mature. Even my quetion is stupid quetions but you still answer it sincerity.

When i was bad chef, i never give up on cook. I try to cook rice but the result is porridge.
“I said to you, don’t put water so much” y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter