last night

he's my life

Hoshi's p.o.v

I look at my phone and saw many mesages from that guy. I open them and read all of them.

6:03 hey.are you joking?you can't be serious,right?

6:08 okay,okay.If you're serious,we can't just call an end to our relationship.And please give me a reason why we should do this.

6:23 hey,are you avoiding my messages?

6:23 or are you really didn't open your messages?

6:35 Hoshi!!!!Don't do this to me.

6:45 fine.If you want to forget everything......let's end it tonight.Meet me at Han River at 7.We'll end everything there.I don't want to end our relationship without saying goodbye.So,please come and show up.At least I got to see your face for one last time before moving on.....Thank you.

I look at the clock and it shows 7:00 p.m. "Do I have to go?Because I know if I go and meet him, I'm just getting hurt" I said to myself.

"I think it's better staying at home than meeting that bastard" I think.

Woozi's p.o.v

After a long ride from my office, I finally reach my destination. Han River. The place that keeps all the sweet and bitter moments of our relationship.I walk around before taking a sit on one of the bench near the basketball court.

Before I reach Han River, I stopped at nearby coffee shop to buy two cup of hot chocolate for me and Hoshi.I place the the hot chocolate on the side and enjoy the busy night while waiting for Hoshi to come.

After awhile, the hot chocolate getting colder and he still haven't show up. I look around and didn't see his face.I look at my watch and it has passed 10 minutes. I sigh.

"Guess he never come." I said and about to walk away when someone call my name. I turn around and a smile crept on my face. 'He come' that's the only thing I thought before sitting back.

"What?" he ask,coldly. 'Guess he hate me now.' I thought.

"Here. Have some hot chocolate but I guess it's now cold since I bought it when I'm on my way from office." I said, handing him the hot/cold chocolate.

"Thanks." he said, taking the cup from my hand. "So?" he ask, after sipping his hot/cold chocolate.

"I will ask you one last question. I want you to answer me honestly." I said.

"okay." he answered.

"Do you really want to break up with me or do you want to stay with me?" I ask.

"I want to break up with you." he answered.

"Fine. I will but can you do something for me?" I ask, holding my tears.

"what?" he ask.

"can you kiss me like the way you kissed me on our first date?" I ask, hoping that he would say yes.

"sure." he answered then lean closer. I close my eyes when I felt a pair of lips that I'll miss the most kissing my lips. I felt a drop of water rolling on my face. 'Huh. Why is this so painful yet so beautiful at the same time?Why would this thing happened to us? Why?Why?' I thought.

I open my eyes again when the soft lips now dissapear from my lips. I get up then followed by him. I turn at his direction after wiping my tears. "I'll be going now. I hope you found someone that you love and I hope you won't let that person go easily. And I'll be coming to your house in this week to take all my things." I said then walk away.

'I hope you live a happy life after I'm gone. Thank you Hoshi for all the happiness that you gave when we were together. I will never forget you once I live a new life. Please remember my happiness not my sadness. I love you. Goodbye, Hoshi.' I thought while crying in my car.

"I love you and will always love you." I said then drive back home.

Hoshi's p.o.v

I hold my tears until he walk away from me. I broke down and regret my decision. But, what can I do? I don't want to feel I'm love but actually not. I don't want to feel that I'm having a one-sided love. I love him yet it's so painful to be with him now.

"I'm sorry, Woozi. I do this because I don't wnat to get hurt. I don't want to be in a relationship iwth you when I'm the only one who give love. I don't want to stay because I don't want to make things okay yet actually it's getting worse because how can we make this relationship any better if you didn't give me your heart? I want to be with you but that feelings had dissapeared since I know if I stay, I won't get any happier but I only got hurt even worse. And it'll be more painful to see you act like you're happy but you're actually not. I'm sorry again and I hope you open your heart this time when you met someone after this. And I hope you'll be happy with that person and don't forget to show your love for him is a true love. I also hope you don't forget our beautiful time after this. I want to tell you that I will always be there when you need someone because I still love you and will always." I said between sobs.

"I love you, Woozi." I said for the last time before getting up and walk back to my home.