Our Panda

Two of a kind plus another
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica came back for a visit and it ended in tears, happy tears.

"Hi welcome back, it's been so long to long, glad you could make it for his birthday!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Hey, where's the little guy?" Jess asked as she stepped into the house it's been way to long 10+years.

"He'll be home soon, he stayed over night for the first time at a friends place with out phoning us crying and wanting to come home, Tae went to get him" Tiff told her.

"Want anything well we wait, could be sometime the traffic is the worst today" Tiffany said well she walked into the kitchen, Jessica followed after well she was admiring the photo's  a long the wall of the happy family photos some are sad ones too.

"Sweet tea please" She said and sat down on one of the pink bar stools.

"Sure thing sweet thing"  Stephanie said and Jess giggled.

 

The dogs start braking, making both woman stop what they where doing and head to the door.

Tiff opens the door to find a tall handsome stranger standing there on her porch. 

"Hey this might sound odd but is this the Kim and Hwang resident's" He asked.

"Why yes and are you here for the birthday party its our Panda's a 11th year with us"

"No Miss  just glad I got the right place, I am here to-A loud honk was heard and then a door slam and running.

The guy was shoved a bit by a boy who ran up the steps to give the brunette woman a hug, the strange man's eyes wined and he knew he finally found who he's been looking for the past several years after finding out his late girlfriend had a baby and then left it with a friend who then gave him up to. 

"Oh so proud of you little panda" Tiff said making the boy giggle.

"Lets go in, your blocking the door" Tae walks up and as she passes the three she mouths to her roommate who the guy is and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter