That first morning as 3!

Two of a kind plus another
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It began with a knock and Tiffany shot up thinking maybe the mail lady thought she'd be nice once again and bring their mail to the door. 

She giggled and walked to the door knowing her roommate is still asleep, one of the little dogs was barking at the door and she opened and the little fluff ball went out. 

She was about to walk into the kitchen to make coffee when a noise was heard and she flange the door wide open and noticed the basket and to her surprise a baby. 

She knelt to find him yawning and she found the note and read, a few tears came to her eyes and she toke a hold of the basket and she brought the little Tao in. 

"Little Panda" Taeyeon said as she read the note that was thrown at her head when she walked into the kitchen to find Tiff drinking coffee with a concerned look. 

"Yeah you think we should try? Tiffany asked the blonde. 

Biting her lip Tae thought and her stomach growled. "First things first food and I wander what he likes eating, ah he's so adorable" She said and walked over towards the fridge to grab food.

"I have no clue but it says on the back if we take him in is to check him and our self's in to the clinic on the east side by that cute coffee shop" Tiff says and walks over to shut the open door because their small white puffy dog walked in pushing open the door and Taeyeon was trying to get the morning paper out of the dogs mouth.

", come on girl, don't you dare eat it" Tae cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter