Little Panda

Two of a kind plus another
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's quarter after seven in the morning and it's getting to be a nice warm sunny spring day. A Woman in her early twenties, brown hair walks down the sidewalk close to her friend's place unsure of, if she's making the best choice for the bundle of joy she has in her arms. He's almost two years old, she wonders if he one day will remember her or resent her choice leaving him in the care of her two friends before she leaves.

If it was up to her, she'd take care of him but she can't with, having her young sister to care for and looking for a new place to live, her lease is almost up and she didn't pay the last months rent, so for sure she'll be kicked out.

'Careless much' she thought on her way up the steps, she knows the girls are home, they would be getting up any time now, making coffee, letting the little dogs out and walking out the door in less then ten minuets to get the paper/mail and she'll be gone by then.

Saying her good byes, she sets down the baby in a basket close by the door way so he will be seen and won't get stepped on. She tucks the black and white blanket around him and makes sure his panda hat is set in place on his head and the little panda bear is with him she won for him at the arcade, her work is close by to it and her sister frequents there on her off days. She leans down to kiss his forehead, and placing a letter on his sleeping form.

"Until we met again, little Tao, don't forget I loved you" She whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter