Chapter 3

The Shattered Roses

" MemoriesBeautiful, romantic,

Yet, deadly...

 

This is why, there are always secrets...

Untold... hidden, in the dark.

 

But when the secrets begin to surface,

It becomes a weapon,

That would kill you......"

 

▽▽▽▽▽▽

 

 

Jiyong decided to take his personal time as he went towards the executive album making office, he knocked on the door and Yoora was the only person there, “Jiyong?” Yoora asked as she open up the door.

“I have something to ask you.” His tone was firm and Yoora could guess what is it about, “Close the door.” She said as she took a chair and placed it next to her table, “Come over.” And he walked towards her table with a heavy heart.

“I would cut the formalities, what happen to Eunmi? She didn’t have a single idea who I was? How could this even happen?” Jiyong said as he was firm, yet you could have heard how flustered he was. “Unnie lost her memories in an accident after the break up with you, the doctor did an intense treatment for her yet the side effect was too strong that it causes her brain to lost all the memories.”

Yoora looked on her desk as she said and Jiyong couldn’t even speak out a single word, Yoora looked up at him as she continues, “Drugs, self-harm, she did everything she could just to die. Eventually, she really got what she wanted. The doctors couldn’t figure out why did she had all her memories lost, but no matter how we try to make her recall a few stuff, she couldn’t-”

Jiyong was in complete shock as Yoora touches on his hands, trying to comfort him as he was at verge of breaking down, -“The more we forced her, she get too pressure out and would pass out on us and end up in the ICU with insufficient brain oxygen so the doctors already warn us not to forcefully make her recall anything, if the memories would come back, someday it would.” Yoora completed all the sentence, resolve all his questions.

His tears were flowing down his cheeks, silently as Yoora squeezed his hands giving him strength, “She didn’t leave without a note, we took her away from you. Jiyong, I saw how much my unnie went through after that traumatic break up with you. Till date, I still don’t understand your break up with her… But it’s good seeing you getting engaged with Jieun. Truly.” Jiyong looked up at her, this time he cried out in-front of Yoora.

“My god… I…caused everything…” Jiyong said as he couldn’t hide his sadness.

“It’s over already, just… move on from it. My unnie has Mino now, you have Jieun now.” Yoora said as she handed him a box of tissue.

“How could you guys lie to her about Mino… He wooed her, they didn’t even get together…-”

-“She is happy with him, she really is.” Jiyong took a piece of tissue and cleaned his tears and finally his last question stopped Yoora from speaking.

“Did you guys ever recall what would happen to everyone when Eunmi recalls it all? What would happen to her life now? You guys should have been truthful to her from the start.” Jiyong ended the conversation as he walked towards the door and before he left the room, “Don’t make her recall anything. You killed her, if you make her recall everything, it would do nothing good to the 4 of you.” Yoora shouted out as he left the room, closing the door.

*

Jiyong went back towards his apartment – secret apartment that he still keeps and without the knowing of Jieun. This apartment was his apartment with Eunmi. All their memories, their photos, their history. This apartment holds it all.

He walked past their bedroom as it was all filled with their pictures, his hands brushed through all the pictures as those flashback struck him – hard.

--

“Where is Eunmi!” Jiyong shouted out as he cried, collapsed on the floor with his bleeding wrist, empty alcohol bottles, 15 packets of drugs – empty packaging left on the floor. His blood shot eyes were looking at Jieun, Youngbae, Teddy and Chaerin.

The three of them didn’t even spoke up, as they looked down and trying to snatch the alcohol away from him but he cried out and shouted out, “Get me Eunmi!” he couldn’t get out of it, their break up. 3 months since their break up and he hasn’t been functioning well.

Towards the public, towards the world, including Jieun, everyone believed that she broke up with him and left him. But he, himself knows the truth to their break up. He did all sorts of things to make her leave him as there was a period of time in their relationship he cheated.

He fell for Kiko despite Eunmi knowing the fact, she stayed with him, did everything to make him come back to her, but nothing works. 8 months – to some people it could be short a period, to some people it could be a long period but yet to Eunmi, those 8 months were the most traumatic moments in her entire life.

8 months, he cheated on her; daily. Even when the days she was sick, she needed someone, or when she was upset, she needed someone he was not there – not even once. He was busy entertaining his new lover, Kiko. Fate played a trick with her, she was pregnant and when she found out.

All she wanted to do was to keep the baby, keep Jiyong by her side even knowing that his heart was no longer with her, during the 3rd week of her pregnancy she finally gets to see Jiyong but the moment he came back to their apartment.

All he wanted was to leave, pack his things and be with his new lover. She tried to talk to him, but he ignored. She begged him, physically kneeling down – still; he was emotionless. She handed him that envelope but no, he didn’t read it. Instead, he just tore off the envelope without reading its content.

She cried, begged him to stay but no, he left. She was in pain, calling him yet again, he closed off his phone and ignored her existence and she went out with that pain in her stomach, yet she collapsed on the cold winter streets and Mino found her.

In the end she lost the baby, she couldn’t get out of it, but all she wanted was still to get back with him and 3 months down the road, she finally gets to see him again and he completely ignored her existence and time to time, she begins to let go.

8th month reached, she was abused – just a physical reason for her to leave, mentally tortured; that haunted her every night and him. She left him without saying anything and when he comes back on the 9th month, he came back to his senses.

“I cheated because I was use to the woman that was there for me. I thought I stopped loving her, but in-fact I didn’t. I loved her with all my heart it’s just I could not sense it back then. Now that I sense it, I will keep her.”

--

He cried out as those flashback came back to him yet he no longer knew what to do.

*

Eunmi woke up in her bed as she looked up at the ceiling, “Another day.” She said to herself as she headed towards the bathroom to wash up and head down for breakfast with her family members. After she was done washing up, she headed down stairs in her shorts and a plain teeshirt.

She walked down the stairs as the servants greeted her in union, “Good morning Missy.” As they bowed down to her, she smiled and nodded her head – acknowledging their greetings as she headed down towards the living room.

Their head servant came over to her and bowed down to her as she said, “Missy, Sir and Madam would be having breakfast at the main lobby today and it would be pushed till 11am, there are a few new guests. We would get the car ready to drive you towards the main lobby. Sir told me to inform you to dress appropriately as you would be heading to work directly after that.”

Eunmi nodded her head as she headed back to her room as she changed into her White Alexander Wang Slinky Jersey, and wore a pair of Swarovski plated gold and diamonds heels along with a Saint Laurent Tassel Cassandre Clutch Bag as she headed out of her own apartment or rather known as her own personal “palace.”

The car is already ready out there as the guards open up the door for her to enter the car, she smiled and entered the car as they drove her to towards the main lobby. The walking distance within her entire house was impossible to walk as it would take out too much time, that’s why a car would be more convenient.

She arrived the main lobby as the guards open up the door for her and pushed open the main door from their main lobby and she walked towards the dining area as she saw a few YG executives, American express executives along with the government members as the rest hasn’t arrive.

The government members praised Madam Park, “Your daughter is really elegant.” She smiled as Eunmi approached the table and bowed to the members as she sat beside her mother. The breakfast meeting started as the other members arrived.

The government members were the first to left after the meeting is done and one of the American express executives handed Eunmi an envelope as she opened up the envelope it was a new Black Card, “Upon receiving the request from Mr Yang and Madam Park we have re-customize your black card.” Eunmi nodded her head as she mentions, “Thank you.” And the staff member left, leaving YG Executives in the lobby.

Eunmi took out her Black Prada Saffiano Wallet and placed her new Black card in the wallet as suddenly the lobby doors were opened and welcomed by Jiyong, Mino, Jieun. “Good morning Mr Yang.” The three of them greeted as Jieun paused her steps when she saw Eunmi.

Eunmi stood up and placed her clutch on her seat as she walked over and greeted Jieun, Jiyong and Mino took out a banquet of roses and hand it over to Eunmi, “A present for you.” 99 roses and Eunmi smiled as Mino kissed her forehead, “Thank you lovely.” Eunmi said as she walked over to the table with Mino.

“Hello Uncle.” Mino mention as he bowed towards Uncle Yang, “How’s the trip?” Uncle Yang asked as he signalled him to take a seat, “Good.” He responded back as Uncle Yang finally called Jiyong and Jieun to take a seat.

Jieun’s eyes was still all on Eunmi, Mino took this chance to say, “Eunmi, this is Jieun.” As he pointed at Jieun and Eunmi smiled to her, but Jieun didn’t smile at all, she did was blankly staring at her – cold stares. Jiyong gently pushed Jieun to respond and she broke the awkward silence, “Hello.” Eunmi nodded her head as Jieun immediately asked out “What is your relationship with her?” while looking at Mino.

“She is my fiancée. We are engaged.” Mino proudly respond as Eunmi nodded her head and smiled and now Jieun caught the engagement ring on her hand and her heart was relived, she was just too worried that she might end up losing Jiyong.

“I see… Congratulations.” Jieun said as now her smile was genuine.

“Thank you.” Eunmi responded as Uncle Yang and her mother took this chance to say – in-front of the YG Executives too. “I would be going to handle some political issues in states for the next upcoming 1 year to 2 years and Hyunsuk would be going with me. So the office would be handled in full charge by Eunmi and for any album cover processing it would be handed by Yoora. The YG Executives would fully support their decisions. Is that clear?” her mother said.

As all the executives nodded their head and Eunmi as well, nodded her head and her mother, Uncle Yang hugged her as they headed towards their private jet setting off towards states, leaving the rest of them in the house. “Miss Hwang.” One of the executives called out as Eunmi turned her head and looked at the executive.

“Big Bang’s concert is still in the mist of discussing, hence we would only be able to give you the report by the end of this month.” The executive mention as Eunmi nodded her head, “Noted. Just inform me once it’s done.”

Before anyone could continue talking, Eunmi’s phone rang and it was Selena, “Baby Hails! I’m just outside your apartment! Come and pick me! Your mother told me to come over and give you a surprise!” Eunmi laughed out as she said “Hang on, I will get someone to pick you up.” And the line ended.

Eunmi called her guards in, “There is a girl standing outside, her name is Selena just bring her in.” The guard nodded as they went outside to pick Selena up, “Your classmate in London?” Mino asked out as Eunmi nodded and Selena shouted out “Baby Hails!”

Eunmi stood up and rushed over to hug Selena, “Oh god pretty one!” their hug was long and when Selena walked over towards the dining area, she spotted – G-Dragon. Her screams were heard, unable to hide her excitement. “Oh god! It’s G-Dragon!” Selena said as her fangirl mode was on, she was so excited.

The chats begin, she managed to become someone that was able to communicate with Eunmi’s circle of friend and it was the time for Eunmi to head back to the office as Selena has to go back to her hotel. They sent her off first and then following by Jieun and Jiyong, while Eunmi and Mino was the last to leave the premises.

*

“You do realize that you were completely out of it when I am talking right?” Jieun asked out as it was the 5th time she was repeating the same question to him but still he wasn’t listening. “Sorry.” Jiyong finally spoke up as he looked at her.

“Why are you always so concern when it comes to Hwang Eunmi? She left you!” Jieun raised her voice and Youngbae looked at the both of them, “Hwang Eunmi forget your existence, it’s as if you don’t even matter from the beginning!” She continues as he looked at Jieun – in her eyes.

“Princess…”Jiyong said as he used both his hands to hold onto her hands “Can we stop talking about Eunmi? Stop making her as the reasons we fight.” Jieun shoved off his hands and walked away, “I’m leaving for America this evening, there is another model project that I need to handle. I would be back in 3 months’ time.” As she walked out of the studio, closing the door.

*

Eunmi is now in the CEO office as she was signing some other documents and after she was done with that, she was left in the office all alone by herself. Someone knocked on the door and asked for permission to enter and she allowed, “Miss Hwang, I believe you heard that the members would want to film a movie as a present for the fans, hence, we have selected the country for filming. It would be at Iceland and we would be travelling over starting from next week and it would last roughly for about 3-6 months. Would you like to come along?” as the lady handed her the file.

“I would let you know later.” Eunmi responded as the lady nodded and left the office, leaving her alone in the office. She flipped the file as it stated, “Big Bang anniversary movie – Solo members and their desired acting scenes.” She read through the file and decided that it was better if she was there as this is consider a big project for YG Entertainment.

She took out her phone from her bag as she called Mino.

Mino: Hello babe.

Eunmi: Hey. I have something to you tell you.

Mino: Hmmm… What is it?

Eunmi: You know that Big Bang is having their anniversary movie right? The location is set at Iceland and they would be travelling next week and the executives asked me if I should go. Honestly, I wanted to. This is a big project for YG, but honey, if you don’t want me to go, tell me alright? This is a 3-6 months’ project…

Mino paused on the line a long while before saying, “Go for it.”

It gave her the permission and the courage to leave him for another 3-6 months’ she walked towards the executive’s office as she mentions that she would be going and the company would be in hands with Yoora till she come back.



A/n: Good show are at the back! Stay tune :D