Chapter 1

The Shattered Roses

" You still live in my memories,

that deep, dark part,

in my heart."

 

▽▽▽▽▽▽

 

 

Hwang Eunmi.

Her name is Hwang Eunmi or better known to her foreign friends, classmate as Hailey Hwang for those who are her close friends or family would tend to call her Hails. The marks of 2016, she turns into the age of 27 years old however she doesn’t have any memories about her childhood till adulthood.

According to her mum, there was an incident which causes her to lost her memories and the doctors had mention that it would be quite impossible for her to recall any memories, hence when she was 22 years old, her mum begin telling her – her own story. But the question is, is it true to her? Was there any hiding?

Kwon Jiyong.

His name is Kwon Jiyong or better known to the public as G-Dragon, Big Bang’s leader, YG’s trump card. The marks of 2016, he turns into the age of 28 years old and before his grand reach to his current position.

He went through a traumatic love story, before his debut and even during his career life and it was something everything beside him; close friends saw how he struggled through all of it.

Song Mino.

His name is Song Mino or better known as Mino towards the public, a rapper from Winner, a new boy group from YG. The marks of 2016, he turns into the age of 23 years old and he is Hwang Eunmi’s fiancé.

Kim Hanbin.

His name is Kim Hanbin or better known as B.I towards the public, iKON’s Leader, YG’s new trump card; as they believed to be the next Big Bang. The marks of 2016, he turns into the age of 20 years old and he is Eunmi’s adopted brother.

Hwang Yoora.

Her name is Hwang Yoora or better known to her foreign friends, classmates as Veronica Hwang. The marks of 2016, she turns into the age of 24 years old and she is Eunmi’s adopted sister.

Kim Jieun.

Her name is Kim Jieun or better known to the public as Jieun, the stylist of Big Bang and always has close connections. But truth is, she is currently the fiancée of Big Bang’s Leader, G-Dragon. The marks of 2016, she turns into the age of 29 years old.

*

27/01/11, they have announced that Park Seoyeon is officially the wife of Yang Hyunsuk, the creator of YG Entertainment. Which combines them as the best new combo match in the industries and towards the nation, as Park Seoyeon is the next heir towards Korea’s Government 45% of the military, along with Park Finance, Hyundai, Samsung and global brand, Apple. Both of them are divorcee and Yang Hyunsuk has no children to take care off as his previous wife wanted both the kids and Park Seoyeon has two daughters and one son, 2 of them is her adopted children. Hwang Yoora is the adopted daughter and their adopted son, Kim Hanbin, while her birth daughter is Hwang Eunmi.

5 years ago, back in 2011, Hwang Eunmi got into a serious accident and from then on, she lost her memories since birth till that year and her mother told her about all her memories and the man whom always stayed by her side for this 5 years was none other than Song Mino.

Eventually on 2015, Song Mino is officially engaged to Hwang Eunmi is preparing to get married by 2017, while for Jiyong, he has gone through a traumatic love story and he wasn’t able to get out of it for the last few years, but Jieun stood by his side and pulled him out of it. So during the year 2015, Kwon Jiyong is officially engaged to Kim Jieun and both of their engagements were secret towards the public – at the moment.

*

The lecturer was talking in class as Eunmi and her other group mates were working hard to take down notes as it was their final year in their degree studies as Master’s graduate students. The lecture took about 4 hours to complete as Eunmi diligently took down notes and after the class ended her friends crowded around.

“Our baby Hails, notes please!” Hannah and Selena requested as their hands were out there, waiting to receive her notes, Eunmi laughed out as she handed them her notes and they hugged her, “Baby Hails is always the best!” They shouted out in union as a few class guys came down from the lecture hall and handed her banquet of roses.

99 roses to be exact, in that beautiful sky blue packaging and that guy took all his courage, in-front of the entire 180 students lecture hall and everyone eyes was on him, he kneeled down on 1 knee as he used both his hands to hand out the roses, “Would you be my girlfriend?” The guy asked out, yet avoiding her eye contact.

Her friends beside her was all cheering out, “Accept! Accept!” and as one shouted this, the rest followed along and the whole class was chanting out and Eunmi looked down at him while his guy friends all chanted out the same thing.

Eunmi bowed down as she said, “I’m sorry.” It was her 22nd rejection towards all the guys in her school, located in London. “Why not!” The guy shouted out as everyone stopped chanting and all eyes was on the both of them. “Is there anything you dislike about me? Please tell me, I would change.” The guy said as he moved forward to her.

She stepped backwards, “I’m sorry. It’s not about you.” As she took her backpack and walked down the lecture hall but the guy pulled her wrist, “Tell me! This is not a good rejection reason!” That guy demanded, but Eunmi tried to shove off his grip. Suddenly the entire class was shouting out, screaming and Eunmi turned around.

Winner, was standing outside her classroom and Eunmi smiled at the sight of Mino as the girls in London knew Winner but they weren’t so popular so to be honest, they could walk on streets as freely as they wanted.

Mino caught sight of Eunmi’s hand being pulled by that guy, he rushed up to her and shoved off his hand from her wrist and the guy shouted at Mino, “Who are you?” and once again tried to pulled her hand but Mino took her bag from her and said, “I’m her fiancé.” And left the class in shock as some cheered while some cried.

“Surely you know how to surprise.” Eunmi laughed out as Mino kissed her forehead, “I missed you so much.” Eunmi interlocked her hands with Mino as they went from the back door and YG managers would handle those “videos/photos” the girls took in class; the news would still be kept down.

“When are you coming back?” Mino asked as they were now sitting in his car while she lean on his chest as he leans on her head. “3 more months to go and I will be back in Seoul.” Eunmi said as she Mino’s tights and touched his hands. “God, we have been separated from the different sides of the world.” Mino said as he leans back towards the car seat.

“I will be back real soon, don’t worry.” Eunmi assured him as he looked at her and she leans forwards to kiss him on his lips and his cheeks, “I love you.” As he smiled out and hugged her.

*

Jiyong was in the recording studio writing the new sets of lyrics and also doing the recording for his other members and Jieun entered the recording room and Jiyong immediately rushed over to her side and hugged her as he kissed her forehead.

“Hey princess.” Jiyong said as he holds onto Jieun’s waist and she laughed out as she leans on his chest and the other members was just laughing out as they saw how lovely dovely this two person were.

Jieun sat down on the sofa as Jiyong interlocked with her hands as the recording begins and she looked at Jiyong as he was working hard while working and that was attracted her, how much he is willing to put in for a relationship and how hard he works to aim for that “perfection.”

“Jiyong.” Jieun called out as he turned around and her face was so near to him that he could feel her breaths and she leans forwards to kiss him on his lips “I love you.” And Seungri laughed out and shouted “Ew, stop kissing. We are all single here! Please think about us, thank you!” as he acted out – as if he was mad; he was stomping around in the room.

“I have to go for another trip with iKON members, I will come back soon!” Jieun said as Jiyong kissed her forehead and they waved each other goodbye.

*

“Mino, you are leaving already?” Eunmi asked out as it was the middle of the night and she spotted Mino quietly packing his luggage as his manager was standing at the door. Mino closed the luggage bag and zipped it as he placed it on the floor and then walked over to Eunmi where she is just leaning against the bed frame.

“Honey, I have to go back to Korea by tonight.” Mino said as Eunmi hugged him tightly as her head is now resting on his shoulder while he pats on her back, “Gosh, you are not even here for a full day… and you are leaving already…?” Eunmi’s sad and disappointed voice was clearly heard by Mino.

He gently holds onto her shoulders – forcing her to look at him as he cups onto her face, “3 more months and you would be permanently back in Seoul and we have all the time for our own.” She nodded her head yet unable to hide her disappointment. “Have a safe trip back to Seoul, text me once you land.” Eunmi said as she avoided eye contact with him, while she touches his hands.

He kissed her forehead – a long yet sweet one. “I love you.” And her eyes was closed while her head were facing downwards, nodding her head and he touches her cheeks once again and stood up, walked away from her and headed towards the airport.

*

3 months finally passed and it was just another blink of eye, she finally graduated from London, Design and Music school in her Master’s degree. She took the plane and headed back to Seoul, where her hometown was, where everything became a stranger in one night as she lost all her memories, 5 years back.

5 years passed, yet she didn’t even recall a single piece of memory from her brain. The empty spot was still so huge in her brain that there were times she wanted to recall it back, but she stopped trying to force herself to recall. Ladies and Gentleman we have landed in Seoul, we hope you have enjoy your flight with us. She looked outside and the plane has already landed

She went out of the first class suite as she pushed her luggage out and there were a bunch of people in the airport, but she looked around and she saw a big crowd and there was her Uncle Yang – or rather her step dad and her mother.

Eunmi walked over with her Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Calf Hair Sandals along with her Saint Laurent Skater Dress in black lace as she carried a Black Givenchy Antigona, as her wrist is wearing a Hermes Enamel Gold Bracelet on her left hand along with a Cartier Love Bracelet in rose gold and her right hand consist of a Rolex Ladies Oyster Perpetual in 18K.

Her mother spotted her as the media was trying to take a glimpse of the royal highness that return from aboard but the guards took her luggage away from her and her face was being hidden by her sunglass and her black floppy hat and they immediately escorted her into their Chrysler 300c Super Stretch Limousine as the media didn’t manage to get a glimpse of her.

Once she entered the car along with her mother and Uncle Yang, the car drove off and Eunmi took off her sunglasses and officially greeted her mother and Uncle Yang, “Hello mother and Uncle Yang” as she bowed towards them. Her mother gave her a warm hug as Uncle Yang did the same.

Eunmi took a glass of champagne as she drank it and her mother said, “Are you going back to YG to work or do you prefer to work in the government sector?” Eunmi placed the cup on the side table and looked at her mother as Uncle Yang said, “Mino is calling, didn’t you turn on your phone?” as he showed them his phone display – Song Mino.

Eunmi took out her Givenchy Antigona and searched for her phone and it was still turned off, “I forgot to turn it on.” As she immediately pressed on the turn on button and Uncle Yang handed her, his phone allowing this two love birds to talk.

“Hello?” Eunmi spoke up from the other side of the phone.

“Oh god, Eunmi are you safe? Have you landed in Seoul? Why didn’t you turn on your phone? Did anything happen?” Mino asked out worriedly as he was pacing around inside YG Entertainment.

“I’m fine baby. I just forgot to turn on my phone.” Eunmi said as she chuckled a little feeling happy as Mino is worried about her.

“Are you going to come to the office?”

“I will drop by in awhile. See you later.”

“See you. Miss you babe.” And the line ended as he headed back for practice. Her mother and Uncle Yang laughed out as Eunmi’s face turned red, “Send me to YG first. I want to see Mino.” Uncle Yang commanded the driver to do so as they headed towards YG Entertainment. 

 


A/n: Well, I am actually back with another new story! support it! <3 Saranghae