Chapter 2

The Shattered Roses

" Love is just like a mirror,

It would give you the beautiful

reflections.

 

Yet, when the mirror is

shattered...

 

No matter how they try to fix it,

the cracks are still there,

still visible..."

 

▽▽▽▽▽▽

 

 

Eunmi entered YG Entertainment along with Uncle Yang and her mother as everyone eyes were basically on her, whispers could be heard – So she is that royal highness? She is Hwang Eunmi? Look at her style, her dress, her heels are so expensive, she is a black card herself, isn’t it?

Eunmi ignored those whispers and everyone’s stares on her, “Eunmi, do you want to go to the studio straight?” Her mother asked out as they all heard their whisperings, Eunmi nodded her head as Uncle Yang told his secretary to bring Eunmi up towards the recording room.

When she arrived at that level, she spotted a new bunch of new girl’s trainees, a few iKON members as the other few were sent overseas for recording and Winner. Hanbin looked in-front as he realizes who it was, he dashed up-front and hugged her, “Noona! You are back!” Hanbin said; excitedly as she hugged her younger brother back.

The trainees looked up as Hanbin called her “Noona” and with this, everyone ring a bell – The royal highness, Hwang Eunmi. “I missed you, my little brat.” Eunmi said as she brushed his hair and walked forward to the bunch of people, where everyone is standing at.

Mino walked over as she smiled out, “Hey.” And he hugged her while the other trainees are jealous, defensive yet they said nothing. “Next time, please call me alright? I am so worried.” Mino said as Eunmi nodded her head.

“I think my existence is no longer needed.” That question was asked out by someone whom was not within this bunch of people, she turned around and looked for the source of that voice. “Here.” That voice directed her as she looked in-front, it was Hwang Yoora. “Oh god!” Eunmi rushed over and hugged her dearest sister.

“I missed you so much!” Eunmi shouted out as the both sisters were still hugging. “I’m sorry Miss Hwang.” Someone said as the both girls turned around and it was a YG album executive, “I need Miss Yoora for the album meeting now.” Eunmi nodded her head as Yoora playfully punched her on her shoulder, “See you in awhile!”

--

How good is it to be the royal highness? Look at her house, the square feet are as close as the Buckingham palace square feet and look at their exterior, so luxurious and there were rumours that their house exterior is as grand as the Dubai palace. Not to mention the monetary that they have been earning.

Talking about the last 5 years, they have brought so many companies and now they hold 75% to the government and it’s not only the military, that includes the finance department and also other luxury brand such as Givenchy, Prada, Chanel, Fendi, Saint Laurent and many more. This girl down here is truly the alive version of a royal highness, the true trump card towards CEO Yang and Madam Park.

--

Eunmi stopped walking as she heard what the other trainees has been explaining to each other, she wanted to turn around and wanted to start talking but Mino caught it, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the crowd.

“Yah! Song Mino.” Eunmi raised her voice as she was going to go back to talk to them.

“You realize that no matter what you say, the truth is the truth. You are a royal highness.” Mino said as he looked at her.

“That’s why I hate this identity. Towards the entire world, Hwang Eunmi is the next heiress to everything in the world. She is dead without the name and even with the name, her success would never be recognized, just because she is Hwang Eunmi.” She looked away from him.

“It’s the fact, whatever they are saying is a fact, isn’t it? So let it go Eunmi.” Mino said as he her face gently and she melted at his touch. “I will be going to your house for dinner later.” Eunmi nodded her head.

Suddenly, Hanbin hold onto a girl’s hand and brought that girl towards Eunmi, “Noona. She is my girlfriend and I want to take her home for dinner tonight. Can I?” Hanbin asked out in excitement while Eunmi looked at the girl.

It gave that feeling that this girl wouldn’t be truthful towards Hanbin, it felt like she was just after money and it’s not even true towards him, “Next time Hanbin.” Eunmi said coldly as her eyes were on that girl. “What’s your name?” Eunmi asked out, still not taking off her stares on her.

“Seo Hanna.” The girl responded as Hanbin walked out in anger, sadness and left the level; leaving her and the other trainees there. Eunmi walked out as she took out her phone and walked pass the crowd, “Check on Seo Hanna. Take out every information about her and send it to me.” Eunmi said towards her secretary as she headed towards the CEO office with Mino.

“Why are you checking on Hanna? She is a really nice girl.” Mino said as they continue walking towards the office, “Nice, pretty doesn’t means she is harmless or even without a motive.” Eunmi responded without looking at him as they were both now waiting for the lift.

“I saw how she treated Hanbin, she really loves him.” Mino said as Eunmi entered the lift and Mino followed her at the back.

“Then let’s see. A woman instinct wouldn’t go wrong.” Eunmi said as she laughed out while Mino holds onto her hands. “Am I going to get any gift from you?” Mino asked out as he pulled her closer towards his chest and she looked up at him – with such loving eyes.

She chuckled as she shook her head; signalling him – no, Mino pouted as he leans forwards to kiss her on her lips, “Such an ungrateful wife.” And Eunmi laughed out as her hands wrapped around his waist. Just then the lift doors were open and Eunmi walked out of the lift with Mino following her at the back.

“You sure you know where is the CEO’s office?” Mino asked out in his sarcastic tone as he stood down there, crossing his arms while smirking at her and she tossed her hair as she pointed at the directory board, “Pabo, look at the directory board, it already states that CEO office is at this level, right at the very end.” As she walked forward while laughing and Mino buried his face in his hands; This is so embarrassing.

Just as she arrived outside the CEO office and was preparing to enter, she heard loud shouting coming from the inside of the office as the door wasn’t fully closed. She leans in and Mino came over to her side as his hands naturally wrapped around her waist.

“Kwon Jiyong, I already said that Jieun has to be with the rest of the iKON members! The rest of them are having a MV shoot overseas, I can’t just let her stay with you right here!” CEO Yang shouted out as Youngbae holds onto Jiyong’s shoulder – telling him to calm down.

But Jiyong responded back in anger, “Do something! I can’t function without her, you need to get her back and get another stylist out there! Don’t tell me that the entire YG doesn’t have another stylist other than Kim Jieun right!” as he banged his hands against the table.

“No! She is a YG stylist not your personal stylist, get your work and personal life separated, you get me?” CEO Yang said in anger as Jiyong responded back immediately, not wanting to even back off, “She is my fiancée and not forgetting the fact that she works with Big Bang more than any other artist!”

But as CEO Yang wanted to continue, Jiyong left the room in anger and Youngbae, Seungri rushed out to stop Jiyong and as the doors open, Jiyong saw a lady and Mino standing out there and yes, somehow he wanted to vent his anger. Mino caught his eyes.

“Yah! Song Mino, how could you be standing down here and eavesdropping on our conversation?” Jiyong shouted out and CEO Yang, Madam Park came out along with a few YG Executives.

“I’m sorry hyung. I didn’t mean it.” Mino said in his apologetic tone, “Didn’t you have any manners? You shouldn’t even eavesdrop on our conversation! You should have left the moment you heard anything! No matter what important things you have to look for hyung, you ought to leave first!” Jiyong continue shouting while Youngbae signalled him to move away first.

Eunmi has been standing there as he had been scolding Mino and she told herself that if he would to continue scolding Mino, she would fight back. “I’m sorry hyung.” Mino once again apologized but Jiyong shouted out, “So you heard that I’m engaged with Jieun right? So what, are you going to say it out to anyone?” He was mad, really mad and CEO Yang spotted Eunmi.

But before Mino was going to respond, Eunmi spoke up, “We were not even eavesdropping, what the hell is wrong with you? Just because your fiancée has to work with some other groups and you are mad at us? The door was left unclosed, if you are so afraid about someone hearing your conversation, lock the damn door!” Mino pulled Eunmi’s hand trying to stop her from talking.

Jiyong turned around and look at her but CEO Yang was afraid if this would lead to anything further, Madam Park immediately pulled her daughter into the CEO’s office and Jiyong paused his steps as he looked at her; Eunmi? He thought to himself. No, it couldn’t be. Eunmi would have recognized me…isn’t it?

Seungri whispered to Youngbae as they spotted Eunmi, “Isn’t that Eunmi Noona?” Youngbae nodded his head as the doors closed and Jiyong walked away as he pressed onto the lift, “Isn’t that…-” Youngbae tried to complete his sentence but Jiyong guessed what they were trying to say.

-“It’s not.” Jiyong ended their guessing as they left the level while Eunmi was sitting inside the office, “What’s that brat name?” Eunmi asked out as she placed her phone on the table, “Jiyong.” CEO Yang responded. “Rude piece of .” Eunmi spoke up as Mino holds onto both her hands and looked at her eyes, “Stay away from Jiyong. Keep your distance, promise me you would that.”

He was begging and she looked back at Uncle Yang and her mother as they nodded their head, telling her the same thing, “Oh wow, I’m not close with him or anything, just relax.” She said casually as she tried to remove her hands from Mino’s grip but this time round, he cupped her face – forcing her to look at him.

“Promise me that. Eunmi, promise me that you would stay away from Jiyong at all cost.” Mino once again begged, his tone was full of desperateness. “O…ok” Eunmi said as she tilted her head to one side; wondering why is that so?

“Eunmi, you told me you wanted to work as a producer in YG right?” Uncle Yang spoke up as she nodded her head, facing Uncle Yang this time. “I allow you to work.” Her mother and Mino nodded their head however, Uncle Yang stated, “Under one condition.”

Eunmi looked at her Uncle Yang as she raised her eyebrows, “what is it?” she asked out as Uncle Yang handed her a YG work pass on the table, “You are not allowed to work together or write any songs for Big Bang. You are supposed to keep your distance with them. You get me?” He said in such a firm tone and Eunmi looked at Uncle Yang, “who is Big Bang and why can’t I?” Eunmi asked out in her curiosity.

“Big Bang is a 5-member boy group, and the 3 guys you saw outside are the members of Big Bang. They have their own producer and dislike working with anyone else, so stay away from them to not cause any conflict, alright?” CEO Yang said that as she nodded her head and took the YG pass, from this day onwards, she is the new YG Producer.

*

Days, weeks, months passed as though a blink of an eye, it was already her 9th month in YG Entertainment and also marking the September month. During this period, she never once met any Big Bang members or even worked with them. But maybe it was time for them to cross path – there are just somethings that couldn’t be stopped, no matter how hard you try to stop or to avoid; if it’s meant to be, it would be. Let fate leads it way.

During this Autumn month, there was a shocking news in YG Entertainment, Teddy, Kush and Choice 37 would be leaving YG along with Lydia to set up their own producing company and would not be working with YG.

This news has been reported all around Korea, causing a massive headline and a strike to YG Entertainment, there has been lots of board meeting trying to look for another producer, despite the fact that Big Bang’s Leader G-Dragon could write songs, he still requires the help from a talented producer.

The board meeting suggested for Eunmi to fully take charge for the producing of YG Entertainment artist music as to replace Teddy as during this 9th months, she had obtained full recognition from all the producer and board of directors from YG.

CEO Yang and Madam Park objected a few times but crisis at state, Big Bang full made album and the upcoming world tour requires support on the producing side, they had no choice but to allow Eunmi to assist in Big Bang’s music.

*

“Eunmi.” Uncle Yang called her as he walked over to her private producing level, with her own private recording studio, table and other equipment’s. “Yes?” Eunmi asked out as she bowed to Uncle Yang.

“I need you to start working and taking charge of the entire YG producing and to work along with Big Bang.” Uncle Yang said as her mother, Yoora came up to her level. “Alright.” Eunmi responded, “It’s part of my job. Don’t worry.” Her mother touched her shoulder, “Take care of yourself.” As she barely smiled. “I’m fine mother. What’s wrong with you guys? It’s just working and doing extra job, I won’t die.” Eunmi joked as she walked towards her table and placed the file there.

*

Today was finally the day where Eunmi has to officially meet the Big Bang members and Mino happened to be having a world tour, while Jieun is still overseas with Winner helping up on the stylist matters.

Eunmi walked into Big Bang recording studio with her file and tablet as she pushed the doors, she saw the 5 Big Bang members sitting down and she came in with her Versace Black Leather Studded Platform sandals along with Dolce & Gabbana Flared Lace Print Dress and her 4th finger is wearing her engagement ring – Custom made, Cartier Solitaire 10 carat diamond ring along with a blue sapphire right in the middle of her ring.

“Hey guys.” Eunmi said as she now stood in-front of all the members and Jiyong managed to get a close look of her, “Allow me to introduce myself.” As she bowed to all the members, “I’m Hwang Eunmi, 27 years old this year.” Jiyong paused and the members eye sight was diverted back to Jiyong, “Your…name is…Eunmi?” His unstable voice caught her attention.

“Yes. Hwang Eunmi.” She repeated as she walked over to sit down on the chair as she crossed her legs, “From now on we would be working together, please take good care of me.” She said as Jiyong looked at her, “You don’t remember who am I?”

He got that courage as he asked out – somehow praying that the answer would be a yes, however before she could answer, Yoora came into the studio along with Hanbin and that girl – Seo Hanna. They greeted the members as they closed the doors.

“Guys, please don’t say anything out.” Yoora begged the members as they nodded their head in confusion, “Noona.” Hanbin cried out as he holds onto Hanna’s hand and Eunmi continue sitting down on her hair as her fingers tapped on the table, “I need your help.”

Eunmi looked at the 3 of them as she signalled them to take a seat as she was sitting near the other members, “What is it?” Eunmi asked out as Hanbin looked down and Yoora once again said to the members to keep it a secret and they nodded their head.

“I need money.” Hanbin finally spoke up and Eunmi leans her arms on the table, “What for? Didn’t mother gave you enough?” Hanbin nodded his head as he said, “Hanna said there was an emergency use so I borrowed her the money, but it is not enough now.”

Eunmi banged her hands on the table and stood up, shouting at Hanbin “Kim Hanbin! Mother just gave you 3million won yesterday and now you are telling me that you gave everything to Seo Hanna?!” Hanna came over to hold onto Eunmi hands, “Unnie… This is really an emergency!” She cried out.

Eunmi shoved her hands off her arms, “No, what kind of emergency would require more than 3million won? You tell me.” She asked out angrily but Yoora rushed over to her side, “Stop it. You know Hanbin would get upset with you. Help Hanna, she said her family needed money.”

Eunmi rolled her eyes as she took out her tablet and scrolled towards her email and looked at the rest of them, “Han Sae Kyung, 19 this year, born in Seoul, both parents are criminals got caught to jail for fraud and murder. Entered YG Entertainment with a brand-new identity as Seo Hanna with two people claiming themselves as her parents and on 2013, she went to an agency with these two person finding information on the Hwang’s family.-”

She eyed at her as the other members looked at Hanna with all the surprise reactions including Hanbin and Yoora. –“No information found but then found out that Kim Hanbin, Hwang Yoora are both adopted and search for opportunities to get close to Kim Hanbin.” And she closed her tablet and placed on the table.

“If you ever want to try harbour any bad intentions to my family members, I won’t let you off.” Eunmi said firmly as Hanbin shouted out, “Noona! You are lying!” He threw her file towards her, hurting her arm as Eunmi looked at Hanbin coldly.

“Read it yourself.” As she handed him the tablet with her information inside and Yoora immediately called the guards and Hanbin screamed out in anger “Hwang Eunmi! Who do you think you are to decide my life! Just because you are the royal highness that doesn’t mean you could do everything you want!” Yoora rushed over to stop Hanbin from talking but he continued, “I had enough of you!”

Eunmi looked at him and said, “I always wanted the best for you. That’s all.” And he rushed out of the recording studio while Yoora, Hanna tried to catch up with him. Eunmi quietly said on her chair as Jiyong walked nearer towards her, “You…don’t remember who am I?”

She looked at him in his eyes, “No.” and stood up trying to leave the recording studio, “Let’s have our recording tomorrow since I am only here to greet you guys for today.” Jiyong turned around to pull her wrist, “How could you not recall a single thing!” Jiyong shouted out and it scared her and she is lost for words.

He scanned her face and she still couldn’t speak a single word but yet he noticed that there was a necklace on her neck, that Bvlgari diamond ring custom made with a lock that could only be opened up with a date. “That necklace.” Jiyong pointed at her neck, “Where did you get this?”

Eunmi touched her neck and her hands found her way towards the necklace, she touched it for awhile and said “My mother told me it’s a birth gift.” Jiyong didn’t understand what was happening and she took this chance to left the recording room.

But before she left, she turned back at him, “I think we met when you were scolding Mino. But if you were referring that we met before that… I can’t recall anything.” Walking away leaving Jiyong in that room with s.