Chapter two: I can trust him, right?

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter two: I can trust him, right?

Dara

I watch Jiyong's retreating back in complete silence. He must have felt awkward having both of me and Seunghyun in one room. I should've known. Releasing a heavy sigh, I turn my attention back to Seunghyun.

"You're unbelievable!" I slapped his arm.

He looked at me with a grin plastered on his face. His action were saying that he was somehow guilty of doing something he shouldn't have been doing. "I'm innocent!"

I clicked my tongue in displease and shoot him a playful glare. I know what he's trying to do and it's not charming. He is making Jiyong uncomfortable with the excessive display of public affection. Tsk. Men and their obsession of dominance.

"Innocent? Please. You were nothing but innocent. You're being a jerk and the worst part is that you're completely aware of that."

My gaze fly towards the door. I wonder what Jiyong doing right now. "Hey. Don't worry about Jiyong. He's fine." Seunghyun squeezes my hand and flashes me one of his boyish grins, grabbing my attention from the door.

"I'm just worried about him. You know, he's been going through some stuff."

Seunghyun nodded his head. He looked at me with an apologetic look in his face. I guess, he finally realized that he was acting like an a while ago. "I know.. But you know.. I was a little comfortable by the way he looks at you."

My eyes grow wide when I heard the words come out of his mouth. Is he seriously revisiting this topic again? Groaning, I look at him with annoyance plastered all over my face. "Are serious Seunghyun? Are you seriously throwing this at the table again?" I asked in disbelief.

I can't believe that he's trying to open up this nonexistent topic again. We've already had this argument for a thousand times and I always address it as nonsense because it was and it still is nothing but profound insecurities made by Seunghyun's testosterone filled brain.

"I'm your boyfriend. It's normal for me to get jealous. And please. Have you seen the way he looks at you Dara?"

"No. Because I don't care about that. For crying out loud Seunghyun, Jiyong is your friend." I looked straightly at Seunghyun's brown orbs, trying to find something that might settle my emotions. But there was nothing. Nothing. It was the same jealous-stricken eyes he had every time this argument comes up. Squeezing his hand tighter, I sigh.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Babe. Of course I trust you. But.. I don't trust Jiyong."

"Seunghyun.. for the thousand time there is nothing going on. Okay. Jiyong is my friend. And most specially he's you're friend. He knows better than to cross that line. Besides.. He's with Kiko. So will you please stop this!"

At times like this, I really wish that I didn't have a boyfriend. Oh. Please don't get me wrong. I love Seunghyun. He's amazing and I couldn't be happier with the decision of us taking our relationship to the next lever. It's amazing.. when he's not acting like a jealous baby. This didn't struck me before but Seunghyun is the jealous type.

"I'm sorry. I know it's even remotely insane of me to have these kind of thoughts but.. can you blame me? You guys had a history. You were best of friends and everybody were rooting for you guys to be together." Gathering me in his arms, He kisses my hair and tightens his hold on my body. I can feel his warmth spreading throughout my own and it somehow made my body at ease.

I pushes my body closer. Not wanting to miss any second of it. "You were inseparable. While us. We barely talked nonetheless look each other in the eyes. If Taeyang hadn't forced me to confess my feelings to you then we wouldn't be in this position right now. And probably the worst part of it is.. you wouldn't be mine."

The room was in complete silence. I didn't dare to talk before for once, I didn't know how to ease Seunghyun mind. I didn't know what I can say to make him feel better. I'm being cautious with my action because I'm afraid that I would blurt our something stupid and make things worst.

But.. All I can think about right now is to show him how much I love him. You know.. sometimes actions speak louder that words. And that's what I want to show him. So I didn't bother opening my mouth at all. I didn't speak and simply enjoy the comfort of his body against mine. It was enough to keep mine and his emotions abate.

The room was in complete silence that the only sound we were probably able to hear was our hearts beating wildly against our chest. My heart was for instance trying to break through my chest. And I'm sure this didn't go unnoticed to Seunghyun.

"Can you feel that?"

He nodded and left a lingering kiss on my lips. "That's how much I love you. I chose you."

I guess he needed to hear this. Seunghyun needed this comfort to pacify his thoughts. We've had the same arguments for more than a thousand times but I've never showed him my true feelings. I guess, uttering these words really meant a lot to him. 

"You're being a little too much of a jealous baby now a days, babe." Grinning, I caress his hair and let it gently slide through my fingers. I planted a soft kiss on his cheek and silently places my head on his shoulder. And with that, our petty little argument was over. Everything was right with the world again and everything is how it should be. Just me and Seunghyun enjoying each other's company. I wouldn't want to change anything.

"Can't blame me babe. You know how much I hate sharing you." Seunghyun uttered rather loudly. I could feel his lips tugging up into a grin as I put my face closer to his. I smiled. His words never fails to amuse me. It always makes my heart flutter and my stomach to turn upside down.

"You're weird."

Flicking his finger playfully on my forehead, He laugh and I made a face. He really loves teasing me.

"I'm not being weird. I'm being a good boyfriend who takes good care of his girlfriend."

"Well. You're doing it a little extreme, mister. Tone it down a little, babe. I'm not going anywhere. I'll never leave your side. I promise." Leaning over so I could close the distance between his lips and mine, I kiss him. The kiss was suppose to be a quick one but Seunghyun has other plans in mind. Pulling me closer so I could feel his chest against my very own and leaving no speck of space between us, he deepens the kiss. He held me as if I was a fragile treasure he didn't want to lose. The feeling of being held itself was amazing and throwing in the kiss... it was way beyond amazing.

I groaned when I felt his hands slowly sneaking inside my shirt. With a quick gesture, I immediately pulled away from our kiss and earning me rather a protest groan from Seunghyun. "Why? What happened?" He asked, confused of my sudden gesture.

Giving an apologetic look, I close my eyes and gently places my forehead against his. I could feel his breath against my lips and I could feel my heart beat becoming faste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter