Chapter four: "I have plan."

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter four: "I have a plan."

Jiyong

Dara's soft sobs keep echoing inside my head and I can't seem to shake it off. It's on repeat, like a broken record playing over and over again.. and it's killing me. I'm hurting her. I'm hurting her and that was never my intention, to begin with. I just wanted to distance myself from her, at least for a while. I never wanted to ignore her or to be ignored by her for that matter. I just needed the time to breath, to think things through and probably to figure out what my true feeling are for her.

I love her and believe me, hurting her is the last thing I have in my mind. Things are so complicated right now, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. All I know is that I'm in love with her. I am helplessly in love with Dara, my best friend's girlfriend. How did it even come to this? How could I have let my harboring feelings for her grow into this?

I grip the steering wheel, my knuckles slowly turning white from the hard force I was putting. I need to clear my mind because I might end up dead if I don't pull over anytime sooner. I'm seriously in no shape to be driving, at all. Deciding to pullover as I deemed myself rather unfit to drive, I stopped just alongside the Han River. My eyes hastily fall on the scenery in front of me. A bitter smile breaks in my mouth. Tsk. The sarcasm in my current moment is unbelievable. I can't believe I ended up in The Han River. The Han River of all places, well the calm scenery of the river certainly didn't mirror the raging chaos in my mind.

Loosening my grip on the stirring wheel, I let my hand slide down to my lap. As my head still settled on the stirring wheel for support, I tried to think things through. Come to think of it, I've never been the jealous type. I usually settle for simpler things and I am not someone who chases a girl who is already in a relationship. That's just not who I am, but funny enough, I seem to magically change myself when it comes to Dara. I somehow turn into a poodle of a mess when it comes to her and the best part is probably that of the helpless romantic in me simply loses sight of everything.

Heaving a sigh, I watch my reflection in the rearview mirror. God! I'm such a mess.

I grab a handful of hair and pull it in frustration. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do. I've reached the point where my brain just doesn't work anymore. This day is going to haunt me for the rest of the week, no scratch that, for the rest of my life. Just exactly what am I going to do with Dara? Or how am I going to act towards her now? Of course, she caught on me avoiding her and Seunghyun, she's not stupid and I'm not entirely hiding my emotions all too well.

Avoiding her is not an option anymore. Honestly, I didn't really avoid the both of them for their own sake. No. I started this whole thing because I was afraid that I would fall deeper than I already have for Dara, and that's just a hard blow on my part. At first, I thought I was being considerate to Seunghyun, but the bastard in me surfaced and I realized all too quickly that I was just being selfish. I was doing it for me and not for anybody else. And I tried feeding that lie to my ego for a while and I even tried being the nice guy. I made everybody think, including myself that I was doing Seunghyun a favor by distancing myself from Dara. It was also during that when Kiko entered the picture as well.

Letting out a bitter chuckle, I glance at my reflection in the rearview mirror once again. I smirked. That's right. I'm a monster for dragging an innocent woman into my messed up life. I knew she wanted me. I was well aware of that fact, yet I still made her fall for me. I decided to make the mistake of entertaining her and making her think that there was an "us". That there was a future for us. But that was a complete bull. Because I knew from the very start that there was never ever going to be an us.

Flashback...

"Hello. Is this seat taken?" A familiar face greeted me. I've seen her before, although I can't certainly pinpoint when and where.

Shaking my head in response, I gulped down the last content of my drink. "No" I answered timidly, my eyes glued elsewhere but on her. I wasn't really in the mood for some company and shooting down this woman's advances is currently the most appealing thing to do.

"I'm Kiko Mizuhara. And you're G-dragon right? I'm a big fan." She exclaimed. I suddenly have the urge to look at the latter beside me. Kiko Mizuhara, now I've definitely heard that name before. Isn't she's a famous Japanese model. Right, now I remember. I think I saw her picture from that show we were on for two weeks ago and it is also where I made that stupid remark about her fitting my ideal type. Which was a complete lie, to be honest. I only made the remark because of the fact that she was sporting the same hairstyle as Dara that time, and it was definitely not because of the fact that I find her attractive.

I glance at my side, getting a quick glimpse of the latter beside me. I smiled and made a quick note in my head that she's still sporting that hairstyle. Okay, I guess she's charming but she's not Dara. I was about to shoot her down when she suddenly slides one of her hand on my lap. I shivered because of the contact. Oh man. It's been a long time since the last time I was with a girl. Hey, I am a man after all. Whether I like it or not, I'm still sensitive when it comes to a woman's touch.

"Tell me something, G-dragon. Have you ever been with a model before?" Kiko inches her body closer to mine. The space between us before, long gone. She was almost on my lap and I hate the fact that I wasn't doing anything about it. Here I was sulking about a certain girl for a minute ago but now here I am about to make a huge mistake with another woman. But, it's not like Dara and I are together, right? Technically, I still can have fun without feeling guilty. I mean, I haven't even had the guts to confess to her. Tsk. I'm such a wimp. 

"I don't think this is such a good idea." I managed to let out despite my clouded brain.

"Why? Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked almost immediately.

I groaned and shake my head. Well, she certainly got me there. "No" I breathe out.

A seductive smile creeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter