The Big Encounter

Jihyo and The Curse Of The Black Swan

Jihyo was still sleeping. It's in the middle of late night. Then again, she starting to have a dream.

 

 

In the dreamland, out of nowhere. It could be in the maze around Jeju Island.

 

Jihyo sees a mysterious girl and runs towards her. That mysterious girl calls out Jihyo's name,"Jihyo ah, save me!"

"I will come to you! Take my hand!"

Jihyo runs to the girl and the girl grabs her. "Seriously, who are you?" Jihyo feels something awkward and asks her,"What do want for me?'

The mysterious girl with a shadow figured answers, "You and I are really destined for each other."

"What do you mean that we are destined for each other?" The mysterious shadowy figured girl pull Jihyo and kiss her.

 

 

In reality, Jihyo, Nayeon and Jungyeon were sleeping in the middle of late night 12:45am.

When Jihyo woke up, she realized that it's only a dream.

"Omo! I guess it's only a dream!", said Jihyo as she feels like she's being kissed by another girl.

The sleeping Nayeon still hugging Jihyo, "My love! Are you ok?"

Jihyo feels the hug from her sleeping fiancee and pretends nothing happen, "It's okay! I'm just having a bad dream!"

Then again, Jihyo really can't sleep even it's already 1am late night.

When Jihyo can't sleep, she decided to take a break and go for the night walk. She write a note just to let Nayeon and Jungyeon that she went out for a walk.

Jihyo walks out from her beach house and lock the door.

 

 

Jihyo walks near the side of the beach but not very far from the beach house. Jihyo still need to figure out the mysterious connection between her and the black swan. "I wonder where's the black swan? I hope that I will get to meet that black swan despite the shaman giving me warning."

She was walking by the seaside and still no sign of the black swan. She knows a lot of people die in Jeju Island because of the curse. Jihyo doesn't believe in bad luck. Jihyo might believe that the shaman Sana is just telling lies even it's just a coincident.

 

"ARRGHHHH!" She heard a scream.

She spotted the dead body and there was Sana. "Aigoo! How did this happen?" Sana's apprentice Tzuyu sees check the pulse,"By my aura, this woman died from the jinx. The cause of death was the fire that burns her body comes from the firewood."

Sana uses her wand to raise and discover the aura again, "Aigoo! I knew that was the black swan's doing!"

Sana encountered with Jihyo and warned Jihyo, "Park Jihyo, I told you to stay out of this situation or you might suffer a jinx."

 

Jihyo can feel the presence of the black swan and she might hear something from the other side of the beach. She ran off to the east side.

Tzuyu sees Jihyo ran off to the other side of the sea and she suspect that Jihyo must have seen the black swan. "Mistress, I might have a feeling that Jihyo spot the swan."

Sana tells her apprentice Tzuyu to chase her, "Go and chase! Don't let her go near to the swan! I need to take care of this dead body." The younger girl nods her head.

 

Jihyo rans to the path but she doesn't know where is the black swan's presence. "Where are you?"

Not before Jihyo search again, the black swan appears in front of Jihyo and she magically turns into a human girl. "Omo! What are you?"

After the transformation, Jihyo was speechless, "Aigoo! I have no idea that you are a human!"

"Omo! I am human!" The girl mysteriously appears out of nowhere. She sees herself in the reflection of the water.

"Excuse me! Who are you?", Jihyo kindly ask her.

The mysterious girl in her Japanese school uniform walks before Jihyo and wraps her arm around Jihyo speaking with a weak smile by speaking Japanese, "You! I have been waiting for 10 years to meet you."

 

The Japanese girl release herself from her hug and show Jihyo the ribbon which refreshes Jihyo's memories.

"Aigoo! I have never expected to meet you! My ribbon!", said Jihyo as she remembers the same red ribbon that she gave to the black swan when she was young.

"Thanks! I never thought that you will come and find me just to give back to me!"

 

Tzuyu shows up and says as she was surprised, "Aigoo! Who are you strange one?"

Tzuyu was about to raise her paper talisman.

The strange looking Japanese girl looks at Tzuyu spoke in Japanese, "Who are you?"

Jihyo ask her,"I don't speak Japanese! Can you speak Korean?"

 

The Japanese girl approach Jihyo and kiss the short girl through her lips.

Tzuyu was surprised and about to throw the paper talisman,"What in the world are you doing kissing the girl?"

Jihyo cut off after the kiss,"Just as I was about to ask the same thing, who are you and why did you kiss me?"

The school uniform clad Japanese girl spoke Korean, "My name is Mina! I was expecting to meet you and I waited for 10 years to see you again!" Mina held her hand onto Jihyo.

"My name is Park Jihyo! I have never expected to meet Mina!" Jihyo began to feel her hands that are soft and says in her thoughts, "Omo! Her hands are very soft!"

Not only to feel her even looking at her beautiful face and stare at her figure by saying in her thoughts, "Oh my god! For her as a Japanese girl, she is beautiful, gorgeous, nice figure and not to mention that she's the goddess alright!"

 

"Sorry to break the drama here!". The voice appears to be out of nowhere who is non other than Sana.

 

"Mistress Sana, was there something wrong?", said Tzuyu as she put down her paper talisman.

Sana approach to Jihyo and Mina.

Sana look at Mina and spoke Japanese, "You're Japanese! I never thought that I am the only one here!"

Sana sees the aura through Mina and says in her thoughts,"Omo! What strange aura does she have? What am I really predicting?"

Sana ask Jihyo, "Jihyo, who is this girl?"

 

Jihyo walks in front of Mina by protecting her and says pretending Mina got lost, "This is Mina! I just came here for some fresh air and I believe that she's lost out of nowhere!"

Jihyo was afraid that if Sana and Tzuyu might find out that Mina is the black swan and they might take Mina away from her.

 

Jihyo decided to end the conversation with the Shaman duos and walk away, "Anyways, thanks for the nice chit-chat! It's getting late right now! Bye!"

 

Just as Jihyo left with Mina, the older girl walks along with the Japanese girl when the Japanese girl being so grateful by thanking the older girl,"I appreciate your help from me! I never thought that you protected me!"

Jihyo hold onto Mina's hand as she look at her beautiful face with her eyes staring at the younger Japanese girl,"Mina, I am going to promise you this day onwards! I am going to protect you from dangers especially those 2 shamans! Those shamans doesn't know that you are the black swan that I met in my childhood. I never knew that you are looking for me."

Jihyo held onto Mina's hand by pinky promise to each other, "I swear to you that I will protect you my friend! Arasso?!"

The younger girl nods her head and she knows that Jihyo will protect her,"Gomawo!"

"Now most importantly that I am taking you to my place that I am staying!", said Jihyo as she held onto Mina's hand as possibly can. She takes the younger girl home to the place where Jihyo's beach house is not that far.

 

 

Back at the shaman temple, Sana as usual with Tzuyu were in the middle of magical ritual.

 

Tzuyu takes out the talisman and give to Sana, "Thanks!"

Sana uses the talisman to predict it and say the prayer.

Sana prays in silence. Shortly, she sees something by predicting, "Omona! It can't be happening!"

Tzuyu ask Sana as she ends the ritual, "Mistress, there's something mysterious about that mysterious Japanese girl who is out of nowhere. Is that correct?"

Sana levitate and pick the book by floating up in the air and flies to Sana's hands.

"Let me see!" Sana open the book and find out about bad luck.

"We're trying to figure out the mysterious Japanese girl even her origin. What should we do then?", said Tzuyu as she levitate. 

Sana with a glance and says, "Absolutely! I just wish to get that girl and wanted to find out the truth."

Tzuyu added, "I am suspecting the big encounter between them."

Sana reads about the black swan legend, "According to the book, there are some secrets about the black swan in Jeju Island. There was a rumor that black swan brings bad luck. A lot of people died in Jeju Island because of the curse. Whether it's a real curse or a coincident that keeps happening in Jeju Island. To protect from the curse, either get rid of it or remove the curse."

Tzuyu suggest as she levitate, "I think we should not kill it! As long as we should be careful! We need to figure out the mysterious Japanese girl Mina and her origin!"

Sana nods her head, "You're right! I think we need to take that girl! We need to capture that girl!"

Tzuyu shows the fortune card to Sana,"Mistress, look at this! My next prediction says that the next death will be happening."

Sana sees through the card,"Omo! The people in Jeju Island will take place tomorrow in the morning."

 

 

Later back at the beach house, Jihyo takes out her key to unlock the door and enter.

Both Jihyo and Mina enters.

Jihyo whispers to Mina, "You might want to keep quiet! My friends are sleeping!"

Jihyo held onto Mina's hand as they walk in quietly.

Not untill the light was on, there was Nayeon.

Jihyo became surprised and says, "Omo! Nayeon ah, you're awake?"

Nayeon became mad as she cross her arms around her," I am worried! Anyways, who is that girl you are bringing in?"

 

 

Omo! Jihyo is busted. Ever since she brought Mina home to the beach house, Nayeon feels the jealousy. Sana and Tzuyu will carry out their new task. Their new task is to capture Mina. Jihyo will swear herself that she will protect Mina from dangers. Anyways, sorry to keep you waiting for my updates. I will update again anytime next week on Wednesday or Thursday.