The Unforgettable Rumors

Jihyo and The Curse Of The Black Swan

Narrator Jihyo

 

10 years ago, my family and I were at Jeju Island just for my school vacation. Jeju Island was really a special place to live here. Not until one day, a lot of bad things had happen. Tragedy by tragedy, I began to witness a lot of deaths around the people in Jeju Island. I simply have no clue why a lot of people die in Jeju Island. However, my parents heard a lot of rumors that were spreaded. The rumors was told that a mysterious black swan appears around the island. That black swan which brings bad luck. My parents warns me about if I see a black swan, I might suffer a jinx. Not until, I met a black swan when I am not with my parents. The wing was wounded and I was warned. Deep in my heart, I see this black swan doesn't seem to harm me. I give my red ribbon to bandaged its left wing. I have a strong connection when I see it. We decided to go separate ways and meet each other in the future.

 

 

 

10 years in the present day

 

There was Park Jihyo, Im Nayeon(her fiancee) and their roommates Yoo Jungyeon are heading to Jeju Island while they are in the tourist bus. Jihyo smiles around the island and see any differences from the past. "Omo! It seems like things have changed! Time surely have gone by!"

 

Jihyo began to miss her favorite vacation spot in Jeju Island. Jungyeon smiles at them, "You two are very lucky especially Jihyo! Your late parents will be proud of you." Nayeon looks at the younger girl Jihyo, "Your parents' wealth falls into your hands and you are willing to marry someone special like me. I am your fiancee after all!"

Jihyo chuckled,"I wish you should have not say that again!"

 

 

They start to joke around about the upcoming future and what their lives will turn out. Jihyo's late parents owns a vacation beach house at Nonjitmul Beach House. Jihyo grew up in a wealthy family and her family wishes for her to marry someone like Im Nayeon. Jihyo really love Jeju Island as her second home.

 

Jihyo and the others arrive while Jihyo takes out her key. She turn the doorknob and open the door. The moment they starts to make noises, the excitement of craziness begins, "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! WOOHOO!"

 

They brought in their luggages as they walk in. Jihyo jumps with excitement,"Hello Jeju Island! I'm home!"

Jungyeon jumps on the couch as she began to feel the excitement, "This is the life man! Can't wait to enjoy our time here! I wish we could stay here forever!"

Nayeon brings in her things and unpack her things from her luggage, "It feels like welcome home!"

 

 

The trios not only to enjoy their lives in Jeju Island. They unpack their stuff and then shortly, Nayeon cooks dinner for Jungyeon and of course her fiancee Jihyo.

 

Shortly after the food is ready, they eat Nayeon's food Sweet and Sour Fish with Kimchi Fried Rice. Jihyo tasted it and say with her mouthful, "Wow! Your cooking has improve a bit! No wonder you're being so sweet."

Nayeon's says as she became blush, "Aigoo! I knew that you are going to say that to me! Thanks!"

Jungyeon smiles as she eat the fish, "Delicious! You are awesome at cooking this!"

 

As they continue enjoy their dinner, someone knocks on the door.

*knock knock knock knock*

 

Jungyeon wonder,"I wonder who is knocking our door!"

Jungyeon walk towards the door and open it.

 

The other two Jihyo and Nayeon joins and was surprised.

Jungyeon ask,"Omona! Who are you?"

 

The mysterious lady unexpectedly shows up at their door and enters.

"So! You must be the visitors who are staying here for vacation!" The strange lady spoke with the younger girl walks with her.

"Come apprentice!"

Nayeon became nervous and ask her,"Excuse me! May I know who are you?"

 

"Let me introduce myself! The name is Sana Minatozaki. I am a shaman in Jeju Island!"

The three of them were surprised and said at the same time, "Omo! Shaman in Jeju!?"

The apprentice step forward and bow,"I'm Mistress Sana's apprentice Chou Tzuyu!"

"I'm Park Jihyo! These are my friends Yoo Jungyeon and this is my fiancee Im Nayeon!"

Jihyo ask questions, "Excuse me? May I know why are you two shamans doing in Jeju Island?"

Tzuyu answer as she walks forward to them,"We are here for a reason and we'll tell you why!"

 

Nayeon ask Tzuyu,"Why are you two look very creepy as shamans?"

Sana got a bit mad and she was about to cast a spell and raise her talisman,"What did you say?"

Jungyeon cut them off,"Cool it! We got no time for the drama!"

Jungyeon continuously ask Sana,"Mistress Sana, we really need to know why did you come here!"

 

Jihyo asks the shaman duos,"Any drinks you want?"

Both of the shaman experts nod their heads.

"Okay! Let's sit on the couch and talk.", said Sana as they sit on the couch of the living room.

Tzuyu and Sana takes out their talismans and starts to talk by placing them on the table.

Sana explains first, "The reason why we are here at your place! We are here to protect you from dangers!"

 

Nayeon became curious as she opens her eyes a bit wide,"What? Dangers? I don't get it!"

Nayeon pour the tea by giving the shaman duos.

 

Sana drinks the tea and speaks with her clear throat,"The reason why we're here just to protect you from dangers! It's because this place is not safe!"

Tzuyu added after she drank her tea,"It's because our latest prediction gets the message!" Tzuyu picks up the talisman and place it on Jihyo's head.

"It's because in the past, Jeju Island was filled with dangers! A lot of the people died in Jeju Island! It's because of the unforgettable rumors!", said Sana as she close her eyes by waving her left hand. 

Jihyo answer as she remembers it,"You mean the black swan rumors!!"

Tzuyu nods the head,"That's correct!"

 

Sana predicts something from her aura and says to Jihyo, "Jihyo, I can predict something inside you!"

"Bwo? What is the prediction that you are telling me about?"

Tzuyu says as she wave her spiritual wand,"Your future! In Jeju Island, there's a connection about you and the island. Your destiny awaits and it's between 2 people who are destined for each other."

 

"Bwo? Me and my fiancee Nayeon?"

Sana says as she shook her head, "Aniyo! It's impossible! It cannot be!"

Nayeon gets mad,"What do you mean we are not the one? It's impossible!"

 

Tzuyu glance at Jihyo and Nayeon, "You'll figure out soon! And I forgot to give you warning!"

Sana look into Jihyo's aura,"According to the past in Jeju Island, there was once a girl who makes an encounter with the black swan!"

Jihyo answer, "Yes! That was me! I'm the one who met the black swan!"

Nayeon was surprised and ask Jihyo, "Omo! What did you do?"

Tzuyu sees Jihyo's aura by waving her spiritual wand,"I see you did something good when you were young!"

"I help the swan by bandaging the left wing! I know my parents doesn't approve me about coming near the swan! Deep in my heart, I feel something from me with the swan! There's a strong connection!"

 

Sana give a glance and said,"I think you have a good memory but you should not come near to the black swan!"

The Japanese Shaman also added by giving Jihyo a warning, "As a warning, if you see a black swan, don't get too close! You might suffer a jinx! If I see the black swan, we will capture it."

Tzuyu added as she finished the job on Jihyo by taking their talismans back, "Okay! Our work here is done! Once we captured it, we'll eliminate it and make it disappear into another dimension."

 

Jungyeon ask the Japanese Shaman, "Does the black swan truly exist?"

Tzuyu answers as she stood up from the couch,"According to the people in Jeju Island, they said that it just rumors or people who died is just a coincident!"

Sana stood up and give a glance by raising her eyebrows, "By my aura, I can sense the presence of the black swan! I know that its hiding somewhere in the island. I know that swan truly exist!"

 

 

Before Sana and her apprentice Tzuyu leaving the house, Nayeon stop them by asking, "Hold on a second! I have a question! Are you saying it wrongly that me and Jihyo are not destined for each other? What do you mean we are not meant for each other?"

Sana answers and cross her arms,"I already mentioned to you earlier! Jihyo will find out sooner!"

Shortly before leaving, Sana gives a warning by passing one of her paper talisman on the corner of the wall next to the door,"I will paste it here to protect you from harm! Gaja Tzuyu my apprentice!"

Tzuyu reminded them as a warning, "Beware of the black swan! We will come and drop by if you encounter a situation! We'll be there if you need us!"

"Goodbye and enjoy yourself when you are here!", said Sana and greet them.

 

After they left, Nayeon was a bit annoyed at Sana's words when she said that Jihyo and herself are not meant for each other, "Aish! What the hell is wrong with the crazy Japanese witch for saying bad things! Jihyo ah, tell me that it's not true?"

Jihyo hugs Nayeon and tell her to calm down, "Nayeon ah, please calm down! Don't mind that liar. Maybe her prediction is completely wrong!"

Jungyeon also add as she nods her head, "Majayo! The shaman duos are completely crazy. They are just making up stories! Plus, Jeju Island is just an island for us to enjoy! Not for some crazy rumors that becomes reality! Maybe it's just a coincident!"

 

Jihyo also agree with Jungyeon, "Majayo! They really predicted that wrongly!"

Then again from Jihyo, " As long as we have vacation, it's time to chillax! Chillax, life goes on!"

 

At the shaman temple, Sana and Tzuyu were having a meditation session by calming their minds. It was peace and quiet. They did their usual thing. They meditate if they can feel the aura of the future. Sana received an aura of the future and she sees the magical presence,"Omo! What's this sorcery that I am seeing?"

Tzuyu ask Sana,"Mistress, what's the latest news?"

Sana received a sorcery and answers,"It can't be! The black swan will return!"

 

The night has gone by and it's 11pm.

It's time for Jihyo to be sleeping. She is sleeping next to her fiancee Nayeon while Jungyeon is on the other side of the bed.

 

Spending the first night in Jeju Island is like heaven to Jihyo. There's a strong connection when Jihyo was in Jeju Island while she met a black swan but there's more stories of mysteries to find out. Stay tuned to find out!

Anyways, I am going to update next week and remember to keep supporting MinaHyo! MinaHyo is love! ♥ ♥ ♥ 💖 💖 💖