The Lost Memories

Jihyo and The Curse Of The Black Swan

Jihyo, Mina, Nayeon and Jungyeon are on their search for Mina's origin and they really need info about Mina's past life. Their progress is still nothing. The citizens really never heard about Mina. The old lady recommend them to go to Jeju Maze Land.

They bow to the old lady.

Jungyeon ask Mina,"Mina-ssi, do you remember anything about Jeju Maze Land?"

Mina responds as she held her hand onto her head, "Aniyo! I don't quite remember anything about it!"

Then suddenly, her vision sees herself with the girl at the maze. Her memories of the past started to come back in her mind. She heard the voice of the girl saying, "Your name Mina! That's a beautiful name!"

 

As they arrive at the Jeju Maze Land, Jihyo suddenly froze in a moment and see through her vision.

Her memories of the past started to come back. She sees herself with a girl and they were holding hands. They used to play together and Jihyo's parents really wishes for Jihyo to be happy. They really wish for Jihyo to be with someone who she love and become part of her life forever.

Both Jihyo and Mina have the same experience in the past.

 

 

Back in reality, Nayeon shake off her fiancee, "Jihyo ah, kenchana? Is there something wrong?"

The younger girl snap herself out and says as she remembers something, "Omo! It seems like my memories is starting to come back to me!"

Jungyeon looks surprise and ask the younger girl,"Jinja? Is there something you see? What is your past really like?"

Jihyo explains as the gang walk,"There was me and I was holding hand..with someone!"

Mina looks at Jihyo and ask her,"Who was that someone? Do you know?"

Jihyo shooks her head as she can't remember anything, "Aniyo! I don't quite remember anything!"

Jihyo's memories of her life in Jeju Island was filled with memories but she still need to figure out about Mina's past life and origin. The lost memories of Jihyo is a mystery.

When they continue on their search, they headed to the stone maze, something began to disturb Jihyo's mind.

"I wonder if I can remember quite a bit in the maze."

Sana and Tzuyu follow them again and overheard conversation.

"Jihyo's memories has something to do with that girl!", said Sana as her apprentice Tzuyu and herself are tip-toeing.

Tzuyu talks softly to Sana,"There's something about the past and that girl." Sana nodded her head and they keep tailing them.

 

When they arrive, Jihyo's starts to see things and began to remember the past.

Shortly, Jihyo collapse to the ground just as she remembers something. Nayeon and Mina run towards the short girl. Mina shakes Jihyo's head as she began to feel worry, "Kenchana? Are you alright, Jihyo?"

Nayeon shook Jihyo by shaking her whole body,"Ya! Honey, are you okay?"

Jungyeon snaps her fingers in front of Jihyo,"Ya! Are you okay?"

 

As Sana and Tzuyu follow them again, they stopped and hide the tree near the maze.

Jihyo starts to remember things back then when she was young. Jihyo freeze in the moment in her vision.

 

 

Flashback about 10 years ago

 

 

 

There was Jihyo and her parents. They walk to the stone maze. Before entering, the parents see the map for the maze so they can remember where they are going. They can't get lost.

Jihyo holding onto her parents' hands so that she doesn't get separated from her parents. They enter the maze.

 

When they go through the maze, Jihyo let go of her hands from her parents and runs very fast. This cause the mother to worry by yelling, "Jihyo ah, don't run too fast. You might get lost."

Jihyo really can't help but running asnd say,"Come and find me! It's hide-and-seek." The parents run to their child but they ran towards the different paths. The father began to feel worry, "Aigoo! Where did Jihyo go?"

Not knowing to the child, Jihyo doesn't know she got separated from her parents,"Omma, appa! Why are you so quiet?" Jihyo yells so loud. She stops out of nowhere and she turns around.

She looks back and she walks back to where she goes." Omma! Appa! Where are you?" The child yells for her parents.

Not only realized that she's lost, she had no idea where she goes. She runs to the path but she ends at the same spot.

"Omo! I think I am lost!",  said Jihyo as her tears was about to fall from her eyes. She starts to cry and yells for her parents,"Uwaaa! OMMA! APPA!"

The parents heard the crying girl. The father suddenly heard her crying girl yelling, "Jihyo ah, don't worry! Omma and appa are coming for you!"

 

Jihyo yells as loud as she can but suddenly she's not the only one who got lost. There's another voice of the girl yelling,"HELP! I need HELP! I AM LOST!"

Jihyo suddenly stops crying and walks to the path where the crying girl is. "Ya! Where are you? I know that you are crying!"

Jihyo walks to the paths and she can hear it closer by turning to the left path and turning to the right path. She yells,"Hey you! Whoever you are, please calm down! I am going to find you! Please don't cry!"

Jihyo correctly walk to the path where the crying girl was. She walks towards her.

She sees the crying girl and gently pat her head,"Are you alright?" The girl stops crying and looks at Jihyo. "It's you! You heard me crying!" The girl spoke Japanese to Jihyo.

Jihyo doesn't know what the girl is saying, "Mianhae! I don't know Japanese! Can you speak Korean?"

The Japanese girl talks to Jihyo by responding in Korean,"I can speak Korean!" Jihyo looks surprised, "Omo! You can speak Korean!"

The younger girl hugs Jihyo,"Thank goodness you are here just to save me! Anyways, what's your name?"

Jihyo began to feel blush and says in her thoughts, "Aigoo! Is it just me or is it she seems to like me?" Jihyo answers to the younger girl, "The name is Park Jihyo!"

Jihyo release herself from the hug and ask her name,"Who are you?"

They walk slowly and holding hands onto each other, "I am Mina Myoui! It's great to meet you!"

Jihyo sounds surprised and says in a kind way with a smile on her face, "Your name Mina! That's a beautiful name!"

 

The Japanese girl Mina's face became blush and says to Jihyo as they keep walking around the maze,"Jinja? You are so sweet! Thanks!" Jihyo complement about Mina,"Your name Mina means beautiful and graceful! That's means you are beautiful and graceful!"

Mina never felt her feelings like that before as her face became a bit red on her cheeks.

Jihyo stop for a while and think about the direction, "I wonder which way! I think we should try the left side of the path."

Jihyo heard her parents voices by yelling Jihyo's name." Jihyo ah, where are you?"

The parents are worried about Jihyo.

 

No matter how hard Jihyo tries, she doesn't give up easily.

She remembered her parents gave her the whistle that was hanging around her neck just in case of emergency.

Jihyo blows her whistle as loud as possible. She whistle it very loud and the parents heard the whistle. The mother heard the whistle and she knows that is Jihyo by yelling, "Jihyo ah, don't worry baby! We'll get there to you!"

They spotted a bench and they sat on a bench.

 

Jihyo continues to blow the whistle as loud as possible.

Mina sees the girl blowing the whistle that doesn't give up fast. She can see the real Jihyo.

 

"Jihyo ah, where are you? We can hear the whistle!", the father Park yells and worried for Jihyo.

Then suddenly, they are few step closer and there was the parents.

Jihyo runs to her parents and hugs them.

"Omma! Appa! I am sorry for disobeying you!", said Jihyo.

The father says in the kind tone,"It's okay! As long as you are safe!"

When the parents break off the hugs, the mother sees Mina and look surprised. "Omo! Jihyo ah, is this your new friend that you just met?"

 

Jihyo nodded her head and introduce Mina to Jihyo. "Omma! Appa! Meet my new friend, Mina Myoui!"

Mina talks a bit and explain how come she ended up in the maze. Mina actually happened to be separated from her friends during the school trip.

As they walk out from the maze, Jihyo's parents ask Mina to come home with them. "Mina-ssi, please come home with us! Our beach house is a nice place for you to live together with us! Jihyo really need some company and we want someone to love Jihyo and become part of her life forever!"

"Dear, you mean get them to marry each other!", said the father as he jokes around by giggling.

The mother hit the husband at the elbow, "Don't even joke about marriage! Our little Jihyo is too young to think! Maybe in the future!"

Jihyo and Mina chuckled about it.

 

At the Nonjitmul Beach House during dinner time, Mina taste the food and say,"Masisseoyo! I love them, uncle, aunt!"

Father Park tells Mina,"It's better for you to call us 'omeoni' and 'abeoji'. Please regard us like your parents!"

The Japanese girl smile as she nods her head.

Jihyo can see the smiling faces from the Japanese girl. Mina became more happier with them.

 

The evening itself, Jihyo and Mina are at the bedroom by stargazing at the stars. Jihyo ask Mina as she pat her hand,"Mina, what do you wish for? If you make one wish!"

Mina held own hands and make her own wish,"I wish to love someone who really care and love me all of my life."

Jihyo ask,"Who is this someone you are wishing for?"

Mina admits to the older girl, "I really want you to love me and care for me forever in my life!" Mina hugs Jihyo and says, "I love you!"

Jihyo feels blush and says the same thing, "I love you too! I will love you with all of my heart!"

 

 

Flashback ends

 

 

 

Back in reality, Jihyo and the others just got out from the stone maze. Mina's memories started to remember back, "Now I remembered the stone maze! This is the maze where I met an old friend."

Jihyo's memories as well when she held her hand onto her head,"I felt the same way! It's really strange that me and Mina have the similarities!"

Nayeon ask Mina,"Mina-ssi, do you remember the old friend?"

Mina shook her head as she couldn't remember the name, "Aniyo! It's very hard to remember!"

Nayeon feels her tummy grumbling, "Anyways, I am hungry! Let's get something to eat!" Jihyo nods her head as she agrees with Nayeon,"Good idea! Talking about the past really makes me hungry! I will figure out later!"

They decided to go to the restaurant in Jeju Island and have some meals by figuring out the past later.

 

Tzuyu overheard conversation and explain to Sana, "Mistress! Both Mina and Jihyo have the same response! Does that mean their memories from the past are connected?"

Sana nods her head, "Yes indeed! My prediction card says it! Keep on tailing them!"

Tzuyu and Sana continue to follow them again.

 

 

The memories of the past between Jihyo and Mina are somehow linked. Jihyo still can't figure out how did the past between her and Mina are somehow related. Sana and Tzuyu are planning to come after Mina by figuring out the past. What is Sana's intention to find out about Mina? Will both Jihyo and Mina regain their memories of their childhood past? Stay tuned to find out on the next chapter! Anyways, sorry about the late update! I was a bit tired and I was on a week hiatus due to my night schedule.