I Promise To Protect You

Jihyo and The Curse Of The Black Swan

At the nearby restaurant of Jeju Island

 

 

The gang eat the best restaurant and it's Jihyo's favorite spot. They enjoy the food. Mina feels very comfortable when she became friends with Nayeon, Jungyeon and especially Jihyo.

Jihyo looks at Mina and smile at her,"Mina, you enjoy eating with us! I know you do!"

Mina speaks with her soft voice and thank Jihyo,"Gomawo! It's great here!" Mina's cheeks is heating up and feeling blush.

Nayeon give a fierce glares at her fiancee Jihyo. "Oh really?"

Jihyo knows that glare with the sign of jealousy from her future wife to be,"Oh Nayeon! How about I feed you? Open your mouth!"

Nayeon open and chew the food. Jungyeon sees that Nayeon began to feel mood out. Nayeon tries so hard not to think about her jealousy when she sees Jihyo being with Mina.

Nayeon actually really never felt like that kind of mood. Things are starting to change everything differently when Jihyo brought Mina back to the beach house.

Deep in Nayeon's heart, she originally wanted to ask Jungyeon to marry her but Nayeon's parents had an agreement with Jihyo's late parents if Jihyo is willing to marry Nayeon to fulfill Jihyo's parents wishes.

 

They kept on eating.

Jihyo eat her food and she still cannot forget about how her memories of her past in Jeju Island.

The first part of Jihyo's memories has been discovered but she is still confused about her memories that connects between her and Mina.

She drink orange juice from her glass and felt something really spacing out from her mind.

When she heard Nayeon calling her,"Ya Jihyo ah! Kenchana?"

 

Jihyo suddenly, "I need to use the ladies room if you excuse me!"

Jihyo walk off the dining restaurant and head for the ladies room.

 

When Jihyo after using the ladies room, she wash her face.

She says in her thoughts, "Wae? Why is my memories from the past is linked to Mina?"

 

"I need to tell Nayeon's parents that I wish to break up with Nayeon. If only they can understand how I feel now.", said Jihyo in her thoughts.

She sees herself in her own reflection by saying in her own thoughts, "Deep in my heart, my life have changed since I met Mina. I already know that Jungyeon was actually meant to be in love with Nayeon."

Since there's no people in the ladies room, she decided to video call Nayeon's mother. She secretly walk out from the ladies room without Nayeon noticing.

 

She finds somewhere outside which is more secluded. She uses her phone and video call.

"Yoboseyo, omeoni!", said Jihyo as her future mother-in-law pick up. "Oh Jihyo! So long we never spoke."

Jihyo want to a make conversation with her,"I made a video call with you because I want to have a chat with you. It's been a while since we're on vacation." Mrs. Im suddenly ask, "What is it you want to have a chat?" Suddenly, there was Mr. Im. "Yeobu! Isn't that Jihyo you're talking to right now?" "Yes dear! Come and see Jihyo! We are having a long talk."

 

Jihyo began to feel thrill to see Mr. Im,"Abeoji! It's been a while! Great to hear from you!"

The parents looks very thrilled with Jihyo. They were having a small talk about life in Jeju Island.

Jihyo explains everything. First there was Mina, the strange girl(doesn't tell them that Mina is a black swan) that came to Jihyo's life and later Nayeon, Jungyeon and herself became friends. Then explore the Olle Trail and they went to the Jeju Maze Land. Now they are at the restaurant. The parents suggested that Jihyo should bring her future in-laws to be to Jeju Island next time after Jihyo marries Nayeon.

 

Just as the time passes by more than 30 to 45 minutes. Jihyo actually wanted to ask them about something important, "I actually wanted to ask for your opinion!" The parents are really eager to hear from Jihyo and ask, "Bwo? What is it you want to talk about?"

 

Actually just to be speaking the truth, Jihyo was wondering if she can seek permission from them if they agreed to give in Jungyeon to marry Nayeon. "Omeoni! Abeoji! I actually wanted to tell you something but don't be too surprise. Don't get mad at me ok!"

The Im parents are going to hear the words from Jihyo. "Tell us! What is it?" Father Im wishes to hear her.

Jihyo was about to ask,"Actually just to be speaking the truth, if only you can understand how I feel right now."

The parents are willing to hear as Mother Im wishes to hear from Jihyo,"Sure dear! Don't worry! I won't get mad at well."

Jihyo speaks the truth with her clear throat, "Ehem! I actually wanted to say..."

 

Just as Jihyo was about to tell her future in-laws, the conversation got cut off when Jungyeon calling Jihyo, "Jihyo ah, where are you? It's bad!"

Jihyo has no choice but to end the conversation from her phone, "Sorry about that! I gotta go now! Jungyeon called me. I'll talk to you later! Bye! I love you both!"

 

Jihyo runs towards the group until when Jungyeon panted. She might be panicking, "Jihyo ah! Bad news for you!"

Jihyo ask, "What is going on?"

Jungyeon has no choice but to tell the truth,"It's Mina! She's missing!"

"Bwo? How did this happen? I thought you both supposed to take care of her! I can't believe how could you lose her! Anyways, where is Nayeon?"

Nayeon came back and says, " I looked everywhere for Mina but she's nowhere!"

Jihyo began to facepalm,"Aigoo! We have to find her! Something is not right!"

Jihyo continues to ask them,"How did you guys lose her? We already promised her!"

 

Nayeon admit the truth, "Just to be speaking the truth, it was my fault that we lose her! Me and Jungyeon were really talking to Jungyeon's parents while on video call. However, Mina was going to take fruits for us but then second later she's gone!"

Jihyo suddenly walk out from the restaurant, "We have to go!"

Nayeon yells as she follow,"Ya! Where are you going?"

Jihyo answers, "Looking for Mina of course!"

Jungyeon stops Jihyo,"Jihyo stop! We don't know where would Mina go!"

Jihyo stops at the moment, "You're right! We may not know where Mina goes!"

They are completely clueless and they have no idea where to go.

 

 

On the other side, Mina was taken by two people who are non other than the shaman duos Sana and Tzuyu.

"Well done, apprentice! Your plan really works!"

"Mistress, all we have to do is to remove the curse from her!"

 

 

Flashback about a while ago

 

 

Mina walking out from the dining table where Jihyo, Jungyeon and Nayeon are sitting. She was just getting the fruits. There were no peak hours in the place.

Sana and Tzuyu moves at the right timing. Tzuyu keep on the lookout and sees that Nayeon and Jungyeon are video chatting on Jungyeon's phone with someone.

They just walk behind Mina. By Tzuyu's plan, Sana was behind Mina and suddenly Sana takes out her talisman paper. When the time Mina pick up the fruit with the tong, Sana moves her right hand and place it on Mina's forehead. Suddenly Mina pass out.

Not knowing to Nayeon and Jungyeon, they had no idea that Sana and Tzuyu were following them. They had no idea that Mina was taken.

Tzuyu lift the Japanese girl and carry the girl. Both Sana and Tzuyu quickly left the restaurant without Nayeon and Jungyeon noticing.

Both of them successfully escape.

 

 

Flashback ends

 

Sana and Tzuyu had to flee as far away as possible before Jihyo finds them.

All they need to figure out how to remove the curse from Mina. The think that Jihyo doesn't know is Sana and Tzuyu were trying to help. If they directly speak to Jihyo, she will not understand the situation. Sana thinking in her past memories in her mind. The only thing that Sana regretting was losing her late father 3 years ago. The father actually cast a new spell but the spell got misfire by accident 10 years back. That's how Mina became a black swan.

Sana wishes to tell Jihyo is she will help by removing the curse. Sana says in her thoughts thinking about her late father, "If only my father was still alive, he will remove the curse."

 

Back to where Jihyo was. Jungyeon and Nayeon were searching for Mina everywhere but no sign. No one at the nearby restaurant have seen anything.

They look for her everywhere but nothing.

 

Jungyeon feels like everything is hopeless,"It's hopeless now! Where would Mina be? What are we going to do?"

Jihyo isn't giving up on anything but to search for Mina and she look around but Nayeon suddenly, "Ya! Take a look at this! I found something!"

Jungyeon and Jihyo ran to Nayeon and Nayeon discover something, "It's an old torn picture of Jihyo!"

Jihyo sees something strange about the torn picture but there's a hand of a person Jihyo is holding, "Bwo? Let me see! There's a hand of a person next to me!"

Jungyeon inspect the picture, "You're right! There was Jihyo with an old friend when Jihyo mentioned."

Jungyeon continues as they walk about, "Come to think about the old friend that Jihyo was talking about, there's some clue about Jihyo, the black swan and Jeju Island. All three of them could be connected."

"Jungyeon ah, you're right! There has to be the reason!", said Jihyo.

 

Jihyo tries to refresh her memory and sense the telepathic. She sense the telepathic feeling that Mina needs help in her thoughts,"Jihyo! Help me! Save me!"

Jihyo got the answer, "I know where Mina!"

Nayeon looks surprise, "Bwo? You know where Mina is?"

Jihyo says as she run towards where Mina was, "Follow me! Just trust me! My telepathic can feel it!"

Jungyeon and Nayeon follow behind Jihyo, "Ya! Jihyo ah, slow down!"

When Jihyo runs, she says to herself in her own thoughts, "I know where you are, Mina! We're going to save you! I promise to protect you! I will make sure you are safe! I'm coming Mina! Wait for me!"

 

 

How will Jihyo, Nayeon and Jungyeon save Mina? What are the mysterious connection between Jihyo's memories in Jeju Island and Mina? What is Sana's intention to do if she's willing to help Mina? How will Sana convince Jihyo? Is Sana a friend or a foe? Stay tuned to find out on the next chapter! Sorry for the late update! I have been a bit busy due to my tiring schedule. Any questions, please feel free to comment whenever you like!