Chapter 3.

Trough Different Worlds

 

 

 

 

I always wonder how is it feels like to have a someone next to you. Not just next to you like in a relationship what not last long enough. Really next to you, for a lifetime, for forever. But I know it’s not something that happens every day. Because let’s just face the reality, out of 7.5 Billion  people only 5 percent happen to actually find their soul mates? 1.5 billion people are lucky enough to walk trough a door one day and meet the person who’ll love them forever. But what about the rest?

They are living an unhappy life, forcing themselves into a relationship, marriage what never meant to be. Or are they just cursed to never meet true love? To never live a happy life?

But if it’s really like this, then I have to ask why? Why those people are special enough to meet someone so special and why the rest is not? How does fate decide all this? Who has the heart and the power to make a decision, so strong and merciless?

That person probably has no heart anyway. Someone who does, could not do anything like that, right?

 

My daydreaming on English class was over with a loud ’thud’ on my desk. Well, the teacher gets annoyed and throw his pen at me. This is my reality.  And I have to face with it. Even teachers can hate students, not only students each other.

But I don’t really care… He should just come over and ask me to leave, but no. He had to yell at me, and between all the saliva came at me from his mouth and my tears, he said to get out of his classroom and go to the principal office.

I’m not gonna lie to you right now, I heard them laughing at me and it made me angry. This is the only reason I cried, but it doesn’t matter anymore, in my last year of this stupid high school, and  I became a crybaby. I will be that girl for the rest of the year. Wich is not long, but still. They’ve been ignoring me almost four years until now… I'm not ready to get bullied, not yet. I want to be invisible for the rest of my life.

But this plan not really worked out. Why? Fate had other plans for me… He made up his mind and came to me in my dreams.

 

I had this very gloomy dream again. Everything was grey and I hated it. I liked to lie that everything is alright, but I could never do that in my dreams, my mood always comes over in them and makes me face the reality. No matter how hard am I trying to change it, nothing seems to work. The flowers, those pretty red ones, all died in a second…

But then, when everything started to become blurry because I was ready to wake up in the middle of the night, I saw someone. I saw this person run to me, and grab my arms and pull me back. He pulled me back, into my own dream.

I looked at Him in shock. I knew he’s coming, but I already forgot about it since last time. How close He actually was to me at that time.

  • Don’t go, please! – I clearly heard him talking. I saw his lips are moving and I heard the words, but I just couldn't understand any of it. All I saw was those chocolate brown eyes. I’ve been watching him over all these years, coming closer and closer with each dream, and I tried to talk to him, but he never answered to me. He just kept walking, and after all this time, when I already gave up on him, he's actually here. Talking to me, like it’s something that happens every day.  – Do you hear me?

I could not say a word. I opened my mouth to talk, but words not coming out from it. I was too much in shock. Until He said.

  • I came a long way here. At least you should say „Hi.” – He smiled at me. That bright smile of him, and I don't know how but something happened in my dream.

Slowly the grass started to change into green, and everything else changed into a very bright colour. All the trees, flowers, sky, and the sun. All my gloomy world turned into a wonderland and I was amazed by it. How could someone be this big of an influence on me? No one except, Kim Taehyun, but he is not the same person. He looks familiar, but from an another life. From the past, or from the far future.

  • This is fascinating, I never heard about anyone , who was capable of doing something in their dreams. You are special for sure. No wonder. – He looked like someone, how thinking very deeply for a minute. - Not everyone could be in the same dream as me. It’s very rare, the fact that I am dreaming at all. This is why I was so curious. I’m  still is. – He looked at me again. And he simply took my breath away. But then suddenly my morning alarm goes off in my real life, and he starts to turn into a blurry figure again.  – Until next time! – I saw him wave at me, with a smile. Is he always smiling? Why is he so happy?

 

I’ve been wondering around all day, like a zombie. Honestly, He was all I could think about. I felt like I’m such an idiot. I couldn’t even talk to him. Why did I wake up? It’s such a shame. I don’t even know if I will have another dream with this boy.

Deep inside I knew I will. I had it for seven years, no way it’s not gonna happen again. Let’s be honest… everything happens for a reason. And this reason is still a mystery. But not only for me. For him as well. He wants to know the reason as well.

I can’t wait to fall asleep again. But this time… I will ask a bunch of questions. I have to know a few things.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very sorry for the late update, and for this very tiny bit of chapter, I want to keep the next meeting for the next chapter. So keep updated, and don't forget to leave comments for me bellow.

I'm so glad to see, how many of you read my fanfiction, and I am very thankful for the subscribers.

Thank you very much. Keep reading, please. :)