IM LEAVING

Is it friendship or more

I was so hurt that i could not stand it anymore i thought if i stayed her in korea i will die i wont be able to live . To be honest i think i ruined my life and broke my friendship my self .

 

                    Mark

Ok now i am really worried . Nayomi has not to school for the past 2 days  . And the worst part is that this is our last week in school . Then we all will go to different collages and stuff cuz we would be done with 12 grade and our school life. Thing is i dont want to miss a songle day without her cuz we have been in ur ups and downs together never left each other , we were always eaxh others pillar. And now she does not to school , does not talk to anyone more than talking she never left her room. I tried so much. I hope its not because of that nights discussion, i just hope. 

TODAY no matter wht i am gonna get inside that room and talk to her , i need to know wht the problem is and its our first time not sharing our problems . It better be the first and last . 

    

                     Nayomi

Hhhmmmmff , i think i made up my mind im gonna shift to US. Anyway its our last week and in US i will join the music and arts collage.

I spoke to my mum and i would be leaving tonight. I did not tell marl and i dont think i will . Cuz if i see him even once i wont be able to leave . I realized my love for him late and i fell for real hard , it would be difficult for us if i stay . I HAVE TO LEAVE.

                 Time passes -to nayomis house

                   Mark 

Finally im home . I run to my wardrobe change to my usuals run to my balcony . Cuz ik nayomi will not open the door so i will go in her through her balcony. Luckily its attached typ so i wont die😂😂. Anyway i reach her balcony within minutes, i enter her room and see its a mess with clothes scattered. And i find her on the bed sound asleep.

 

I did not want to wake her up . But bymistake when inwas walkin out i made a huge bang noise with the door and she got up .

           Nayomi and mark

"Oh mark wht r u doin here" i ask him. "Wait first of all how did u enter in my room" 

"Through the balcony " mark replies while rubbin his hand on his hair.

" i wanted to ask you somthing but if ur tired and sleepy i will later" he tells turning back and about to leave

"Mark wait , its ok you can ask me i am fyn , and i also have less time so ya ...." I tell him makin space on my bed for him to sit. 

"Ok so miss nayomi ur question time starts now.....

1) why did you miss school?

2)why is your clothes spread out?

3) why did you stop talkin to me ?

4) most imp!!!! Wht you told me that day did you mean it ? Yess or no ?. Now answe me " he asks lookin at my face with a curious expression.

I reply " all this are connected and has one ans that is YES that day wht i told was true . I meant each and every word i said. And i left early and missed school cuz i was sick and upset cuz i think i fell for you so much that i am hurting ryt now . Dont worry not ur fault. And my clothes are spread out like this cuz i am leaving within 2 hours to US , there i will stay in a hotel for sumtime and till i can rent a house . 

And i am not leaving because of u so chill i had this mind long back but im just tellin you now . And since i like you it qould be difficult for me to leave if i talk to you or look at you so ya thats y I ignored you and was about to leave with out telling you. Butttt you came so....ya ." I tell him all this and incan feel tears cuming out my eyes when i told him i was hurting and i was about to leave .

 

" whhhhhhttttttttt...........u...like me and UR LEAVING WITHOUT TELLING ME " he said in a shock

" look i am sorryy i did not want break our friendship to keep it safe i am leaving and anyway it was planned long back only diff i am telling u now" i say rubbing the tears from my eyes. 

" no i am not lettin you go like this ..... You can not leave me and btw how will our friendship be safe if you leave . I dont understand that . And no u can not leave so suddenly." He tells almost screamming 

" mark i have to go , i cant stay here lyk this i dont want to make you feel burdened and anyway we will separate at some point of tym. Dont worryy i will never forget you and our sweet gud memories!!.but i cant stay like this even you at some point of time will leave , and you as my best friend i want tou support me and i expect that you drop me to the airport with a smile . " i say lookin at him hopin he will understand and drop me of at the airport. 

" nooooooo....nevverrrrr.. I cant loose a gud friend " he screams with tears almost about to out.

"I am sorry markk i have to leave . Nd pls see me off . As friend this will be my last request. Plssssss" i say lookin at him with a spark of hope in my eyes.

" ok......nayomi  but promise that you will never forget me . Promise me that i will always be ur first best friend and promise me that you will take gud care of yourself and most imp when you go to us promise me not to have too many boyfriends okkk!!! Try to stay away from boys 

U never know their intention  .!! " he says with a smile . 

I smile back at him and reply" i promise i will never forget you and take gud carr about my self .but the boyfriend thing i need to think about it " and then both. Burst into laughter.😂😂😂😂😂.

                Time passes - time to leave

I am done with packing . Finaally . I tell my last gudbye to every ody and leave to the airport with mark. Im happy that he agreed peacefuly. So now i can leave with smile .

Within half an hour we reach the airport and i was about to leave when he pulled me for hugg !!!! "I will miss you besttiee , take caree and keep my promise " he says 

"Dont worry i will , will miss you too!! Now i need to go babaye and take careee ok !! Bye" i say pullin my self out of his hug and i leave .

AUTHORS NOTE

hey i just hope u guys r liking this if not im sorry i will promise to make it more intresting. oh ya and plssss comment plsssssss i willl be waiting 

k then bababbabaye