DANCE PARTNER

Is it friendship or more

                     Nayomi

I woke up supper early today cuz i knew that mark would be late agIn do i thoughy that im gonna wakee him   Noww so that we dont have to wake really fast to school amd that he wont miss hos breakfast anymore.

              

                     Nayomi and mark

Currently in his room trying to wake him up.

Maaaaaaarrrrrkkkkkkk i screammhud name loud enough for him to get annoyed and get up .

"Wht thh...... Wht r u doing here " he asks me in a shock 

Well i tell him i cMe to wake you up so we wont be late today okok nowww get out of thatessy bed of urs oh and we also have to choose our partners for dayafter tomorrow 

" oh ya " he says get in up and goin to the wash room.

                  Time passes lyk that nd they reach schooll

Wee reach schoooll and there is a huggeee crowd around . Both boys and gurls well more of gurls and it was for mark to accept them as his dance partner . 

He was happy lookin at the crowwdd but there was somthing that gave me a HUGE SHOCK!!!!!!

Like a REALLLLLLL HUGE SHOCk ..

There was this one boyy hu gave me this shock . He is marks rival in dance they both r the best dancersss in our school among all the boys .

And now i find him in front of  me askin me to be his partner . I still remember i used have a crush on him before . 

"Will you be my partner for tomorrow " he asks me with a smile . 

Uhhhhhh idk kai i reply to him

I mean its not lyk i dont want to be his partner but i did not want to be with marks rival i actually dk y i care so much but i just did not feel ryt to be his partner. Plus i said idk cuz i did not want to sound rude to him. 

Well there was again anotherrr thing which gave me a Shock . 

Weell this tym it was mark  . Lookin at wht happend between me and kai, he just came in the conversation from no where and suddenly took a rose from one of the guys and asked me to be his partner. Which made everyone quit cuz it was shockin we all expected him to choose the queenka of our school but wooollllaaa . He chose . 

At first i started to laugh i ws lyk mark u dong have to joke its ok dont lie to the gurls just cuz u want escape u dont have to choose me 😂😂😂 thats wht i said cuz i honestly thought he waa joking . But he had a straight face and then finaally he spoke breaking all of our suspense . " i am not lyin i want to be ur partner , well i decided it yet itself . I wanted to dance with you and i dont want any other guy to touch you or dance with you " he said lookin at kai . Mostly he meant it to kai cuz he does not like him that much . 

I was about to tell him that does bot have to do this but then he put his hand on my lips and said " its my final decision.. U can not change it " 

Since he was my friend and he is a very stubborn person i agrred . I wasss veryyy happyy about it and the way he told it and touched my lips made my heart beat fastt and want to jummmppp up and downnn . Now when i think of it i guess its kinda serious i think I LIKE HIMMM!!! Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha .

                       Time passes

Qfter school i go homeee with a hugggeee smiiillee on my face excited thinkin about it and there is still one more day for it and i when i think about him and our memories i realise that i like him and i dont want him to leave me or i dont him to be with sumone else . 

Because of  that i have decided to confeess to him that i think i like him . I want him to know that and i also want go know wht ge feels cuz if i dont telk him and i just kepp lyking him u never know i might fall in love with him and if he does not feel the same i would

Be destroyed then. So to save my life and not to ruin our friendship i decide to tell him. And wvenif he does not feel the same i dont think i would he hurt or anything. Weelll anywayy i canttt waittt for day aftertomorrow .....

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahah (( screammin in my mind cuz i am verryy happpyy) 

 

Authors note

Wht do u guys think ?? Will he feel the same or...... ? And if he does not wht will happen ?? Will she be broken and will it afftect their friendship??