CONFESSION

Is it friendship or more

Teell wht nayomi" he says with a curious face

I take a deep breath and reply " i... Thinnnkk... I ... L..lll...like. Y..you"

"Wht ....... Ur joking ryt" he says lookin into my eyes waitinfg for an ans . 

No mark i am not joking i mean it . Look u dont have to accept it if u dont feel the same just tell me now , cuz later i dont wang to be hurt and even if u dont feel the same its ok our friendship will be the same so chill and reply to me i wont feel bad at alll. I promisee

Okkk!!! I tell him this so that he does not feel uncomfortable to tell the truth. 

And by lookin at his face i think ik the ans. But still i had know wht it was to make sure. So i waited for him .  Finnaalllyy afterr waitiing for 5 min he opened up 

" look nayomi I understand ur feeling and i respect it but i am sorry to say that i never felt anything i like that for you.i just tokk you to the party as a friend i am sorry if this gave you any false hopes . I...amm..very sorry."he says looking down. 

I started laugh😂😂😂and i said " lol dude u should have seen ur face when i told you..." He said looking shocked "what do you mean" 

Laughing at him i said " i was joking ... I did not meann it , i was bored so i thought fooling around would be entertaining." 

Ik i lied to him by tellin that wht i told was joke , but i had no other option i did not want to make him uncomfortable, cuz he looked all weird and i did not want my confession to affect our friendship. But when he told he has no feelings for me it felt lyk i was hit with a sworddd!!!! I did not know i would feel so hurt but it felt lyk i lost my life. But just for him to be comfortable i told it. And it was also time for our dance and i am pretty sure that dance is gonna be awkward for me.

" whtt you were joking . Oh my god nayomii u made so scared . As special since ur best friend i did not want hurt you . Oh seriously thank god u were joking "he says with a smile.

After a while we went in and it was our chance to dance . And after wht happend i was sad but had to act happy and all and thw worst part is the song they played was a really romantic one , which made even more awkward and sad .

 

But anyway i tried to forget this and dance for himm. And luckily we won , he was so happy about it and went all hyper when we were announced the winner and i was just happy lookin at him happy.

Daaaammmnnn i did not know i liked him so much !! man im hurting so much.

                Mark

Yayayaya we wonnn i am soo happpyyy , but for some reason nayomi did not llook so happy . I am worried i hope wht she said she really was joking and was not tellin it just to not make me feel awkward. I HOPEEE. I mean its not lyk i dont like her or something but i never felt that i have feelings for her . But anyway as long she is joking its fyn . But it was kind of weird cuz as soon as we won the award she said her head was paining and she wanted to go home . And when u asked if i should drop her she said its ok i can walk alone you go and enjoy ur party. The way she said it , it sounded as if she was hurt about sumething . 

I thought maybe she is tired and her head is painin thats y she wanted to be alone so i let her to go. Lyk uk giving her a meh time.

                    Nayomi 

I left as soon as the dance competition was over. I left cuz i was too hurt i guess and to be honest its not his fault its mine I misunderstood his friendship and took it in a wrong way. And i did not know it would hurt so much that i ran home alone . And rushed on my bed and started to cryy so much . I was in a verry bad state.

It continued for two days TWO FULL DAYS i was in a bad state and i missed schooll i also did noy want to talk yo anyone or see him. I seriously did not know that i would be this hurrtt . I was so hurt that i could not stand it anymore i thought if i stayed her in korea i will die i wont be able to live . To be honest i think i ruined my life and broke my friendship my self .

 

 

 

Authors note

Hi i am soory for the spelling and grammatical mistakes . Plsss comment and u can also give me advice on the story to make it better . K then babbaye