PARTY DAY

Is it friendship or more

Mark

Oh i am happy today cuz we have our party day . And its my first tym to dance with nayomi.i choose her cuz 1) she is my best friend

2) i have never danced with her so i wanted to try it out

3) if i choose sumone else she might feel bad and lonely. 

Last but not the least

4) KAI , i knew she had feelings for him and according to my think and from wht i have heard he is a cheat and is just using her. Or maybe he asked her cuz he likes her cuz i could see the sincerity in his eyes . But whtever it is i dont want my best friend to be hurt or used so thats y i became her partner. 

And hu cares if its just for couples im just going as her friend not boy friend it sumthin we just want to have fun and win the competition. 

hOPE TODAY WONT BE RUINED.

Anyway

Its almost tym i have to get ready and i also have to pic her up . So i change into my nice cool pant and shirt . And i leave the house while takin my white coat .

 

Nayomi

Ohhh its tymmm and i am ready . Im down waitin for mark to . I hope he like wht i wore . I just wore a simple light blue dress with a pearl typ head band and my hair open.👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗

 

Weell im waitin outside , in front of the garden . But i suddenly start laughing cuz he comes out off the building lookin all handsome and dashin but i guess he was showing off a bit too much which caused him to trip and fall down 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. 

After 5 min 

We start ti walk towards school cuz the party is in school . And on our way we were complementing each other . And then we started to think wht typ songs they will play for us , cuz its on the spot dancing so... We are kind of nervous. 

But to be honest im the one hu is more neevous cuz im gonna confess to him and idk if he feels the same .

   After 15 min

We reach our school and there are many people staring at me and i feel kinda scareeed of them cuz they looked they r gonna kill me  !!!! Plus they all loooked so gudd and grand but i wore sumthing really simple . 

Then as usuall mark hold my hand giving me a sign that not to worry . Thanks to him i dont feel so scared cuz whenever im next to him i feel safee . We reached in the auditorium and the room us freaakkiinnggg croowded !!! Itss crazzyyyyy 

Well went to the juice stall to get sum juice so we could cool our self and get adapted to this noise and shoutin.... But in no tym millions of gurls crowd over mark and asks him for dance . And he goes cuz he gets pushheddd .... But i notice him lookin at me in worry if i will feel lonely or sumthin but being a gud friend i just blink givin him a sign to do whtever he wants and i wont be alone cuz there r millions people. 

     But to be honest i was feelin sad cuz all the gurls were so close to him and one of them

Was touchinng him around soo muchh which keep nda annoyed me .

Luckily they announced that the dance would start after 10 mins . Nd i wass suppeer nervous cuz i was about to confess to him . But for that i need him to come out to the garden so i can tell him. But he seem to be too busy to notice me.. So with an annoyed face i leave the room and walk outside .

Well after 5 min he cumes to me

" heeyy y did u leave the party, we have prize to win remember " he said holdin my hand to pull me in.

Mark wait .....,,, i have sumthin to tell  i say puulin my hand free. 

He looks at me straight waitin for me to tell wht i want . 

Marrkk i really dont know how you will react lyk will u like it or not , i dont know if it will sffect our friendship or wht , i just wantedd to tell.... Thaaaattt..... " i say stammering 

"Teell wht nayomi" he says with a curious face

I take a deep breath and reply " i... Thinnnkk... I ... L..lll...like. Y..you"