Ch. 27

Intertwined Hearts

 

 

You wake up to the sound of a knock on the door. Taking a quick glance at the clock, you check the time. Still six a.m…

You rub your eyes and let out a little yawn before sauntering towards the door.

 

“Hurry up, Lim!” Her voice that sounds full of excited can be heard.

“Wait wait,” you reply while trying to unlock the door. You open it, revealing Sana who’s carrying a backpack. “Sana, it’s still—“

As soon as her eyes meet yours, she rushes inside your dorm immediately. “We gotta hurry if we want to choose the seat first,” she says, smiling widely while opening your fridge.

Still feeling sleepy, you look at her for a while and a second later, your eyes widen before sprinting into your bathroom.

 

After spending fifteen minutes inside, you step out from the bathroom and make your way to your wardrobe. You scan it and furrow your brows, looking at it weirdly. “Wait…where is—“

“It’s here!” Sana points to the outfits you’re going to wear after she placed it on your bed. “Ta-dah! I prepared it for you already.” She can’t stop smiling.

“Ah, thanks,” you response with a smile and full of sarcasm. She knew you’re gonna wear that since you already told her last night before packing.

 

 

 

 

“How many minutes left?” You ask while waiting for the bus to arrive right in front of the school building. You thought no ones gonna be here at this hour but it turns out to be the opposite.

“Three minutes left,” she says while fixing the straps of her backpack. “Wait, who’s that?” She shifts her gaze to the car that’s just arrived.

You follow her eyes and tilt your head. “No idea.”

The door opens, revealing one of your teachers, Mr. Lee. Out of everyone here, he looks excited the most. After that, he walks while carrying two bags on each of his hands and the whistles that hangs around his neck.

He places down his bags. “C’mon, everyone! Gather here!” He shouts, clapping his hands in the air.

The two of you walk and stand in front of him, just like what he told, same goes to the others.

 

“There are two buses and each of you enter according to your class,” he continues and everyone whines.

“I didn’t know this would happen,” Sana says, smiling to you sheepishly.

You stare at her flatly, “Thanks for waking me early, Sana.”

 

“Stop whining, you can meet your friends after you arrive there.” He nods. “I know all of you are mature already so take care of your own stuff and don’t get lost, understand?”

 

“Understand, Mr,” everyone says in union.

 

“Now stand in line because the bus will come soon.”

After a while, the place is getting crowded and it seems like everyone is here. You look around as you don’t see any sign of him and later, the bus finally arrives.

“See you there,” You say to Sana and she nods once before getting into the bus.

“Sure!”

After that, you enter the bus for your class, sit at the back and head to the destination, even though you are worried for not seeing Wonwoo around…and he didn’t even reply your messages either.

 

 

Arriving at the destination, you get off the bus and immediately gather around the teacher to listen to the announcement. He's the one who decides your tent and because he says the partner can be from another class, you wish you can pair with Sana. He also says that there are some activities that must be followed and all that in order to create good memories.

Done with the announcement, you go to your tent to place the bag. Number eleven. You still don’t know who has the same number as you. Arriving in front of your tent, you zip it open and put your bag on the right side. Since the teacher gives a lot of time before the first activity begins, you decide to sit inside for a while and check your phone.

Hoping that you at least got a message from him, you unlock your phone. A sigh escapes your lips as he still hasn’t replied anything.

After five minutes passed, someone comes by ping the tent. Thinking that your partner is here, you turn your eyes to see her.

 

Eunji.

Not only you, she’s also surprised to see you inside to the point that her eyes don’t blink at all. You want to smile a little but she quickly goes to put her bag. You turn your attention back to your phone while she grabs her water out of her bag and rushes out.

It’ll be so awkward, you thought. To be honest, you have no more anger towards her but she doesn’t seem want to be friends again with you and you can not do anything about it.

 

 

Rest time has finished and now you are back to gather again. “Who’s your partner?” Sana who stands beside you whispers.

“It’s Eunji,” you simply reply. “You?”

She gasps slightly before saying, “I got someone from your class, Nayoung.”

“I see. She’s really nice.” You nod.

“Yeah, I’m glad she is.”

 

“Alright, alright!” The teacher tries to gain attention. “The first activity is to... cook for lunch!”

All the students sound lazy as soon as he announces that. They expect everything to be provided, including food.

"The group will be a combined of two tents meaning there will be four people,” he continues.

That means I will also do it with Eunji ...

After hearing what the teacher’s talking, Eunji who is on the other side instantly takes a quick glance at you but you have no idea about it.

"Go to Ms. Kim to collect the ingredients and start cooking. And of course the most delicious food will get a prize," He says, a wide smile appears.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you, Ms,” You say after taking the ingredients and head straight to where your team is. Upon you reach it, you place all of it to the table that has been provided. They all look at you immediately, except Eunji.

“We can cook with only these?” Daeryong asks with expression that’s not really sure.

“These are everything she gave.” You shrug.

“Doesn’t look enough,” Taehyung says. That’s the first thing he said today. Weird… but he acts just like normally compare to last night.

“These are everything she gave,” you repeat.

Eunji starts walking closer and picks up a tomato. "We don’t even have a knife, why did she give us this?"

... How can I know? Honestly, they keep complaining like you were the one who ask for all of the ingredients.

Releasing a sigh, you fold your arms while thinking what to cook.

“Me and Daeryong will prepare the fire,” Taehyung says and Daeryong nods. After that, both of them leave you to look for some woods or any useful things and not long afterwards, Eunji's phone start to ring and she picks it up while walking away from you.

Now you’re only left by yourself.

You look around and other teams already start cooking. Each team gets different ingredients. Truthfully, you don’t really want to do this but something like this might happens only once in a lifetime.

Once you get the idea, you run right into your tent to grab the scissor from the pencil case. After that, you go back to the table and wash your scissor before starting to slice a tofu with it.

You take a bowl that’s provided and put the tofu into it, adding a little bit of salt. You don’t even know what you’re making, you just want to cook something that’s edible. After that, you mix the eggs you've cracked and stir them with a spoon slowly.

It’s not like you care about the prize, you just feel that you will regret it if you’re not doing anything.

Once you’re done, now you just need to make sure if Taehyung has prepared the fire so that you can make the next dish. You don’t even care whether Eunji wants to help or not. It’s her choice.

You look around closely, searching for Taehyung and Daeryong but instead you nudge the spoon, causing it to fall to the ground. You kneel down and as you find it just below the table, you reach out your hand to grab the spoon. You're about to stand up again but then you feel your head hits something. You look up and it turns out it was his hand.

“You almost hit your head against the table,” Wonwoo says, his hand is just below the corner of the table.

If he didn’t put his hand there, maybe your head might get hurt. You stand up and clean the dust off your shirt. “Wonwoo.” You blink. “Where were you? You didn’t answer my calls…”

He looks at what you’re making and travel his eyes to you again. “I woke up late.”

You look at him for a while before scoffing. “And you said to me not to come late."

“Did I?” He pretends like he didn’t know.

“Yes, you did.” You nod and continue by slicing the tomato.

Seeing how serious you are, Wonwoo approaches you even closer and wraps his arms around your small frame, pulling you closer to him. "Miss me?"

In just one second, your cheeks start turning red. You back away before saying, "Go to your team. Shoo ~"

“My tea—“

“Go away, Wonwoo, Shoo~ You’re distracting me.” You force him to go by pushing him lightly. Although, you still feel your cheeks are still red.

"You won’t like it if you know who is in my team," he says, lips stretch into a slight smirk before turning around and leaves you.

You know you’re just that…weird. When he's not around, you're looking for him to death. While when he is near you, you tell him to go away. Once his figure disappears, you take a deep breath and continue what you’re doing.

“The fire is ready.” Daeryong suddenly appears behind you.

You turn around. "Okay ... we'll fry this for a while and then I'll make another dish."

“Let me and Taehyung do it. I don’t think we have that much of time,” He says and takes the bowl.

“Sure…”

He nods and walks away.

You continue cutting the tomatoes with your scissors. Although, the pieces aren’t very good, it's still better than nothing. You put the tomato slices and the chicken that has been cutted into the pot.

A few minutes passed, someone comes and immediately peels a garlic with a knife. You lift up your head to see who it is.

She does it very carefully and afterwards, she puts it into the same pot.

It’s Eunji.

You don’t know where she got that knife from, but you're grateful she came back and helps you.

After you cutted almost everything, now left a carrot. You reach out your hand to hold the carrot and unknowingly, Eunji is also holding the other tip. Both of you look at each other, speechless. Because of the situation, you give in by releasing it first but it turns out she also releases the carrot.

“It’s yours,” you say just to break the awkwardness.

Without saying anything, she grabs the carrot and slices it into small pieces.

Finally, it's all done and now just wait for Daeryong to return—

 

“Lim!” Daeryong shouts from afar as he runs towards you.

Raising your brows, you look at him in confusion.

“Taehyung…” He tries to breathe like normal after reaching you. "He accidentally burned the omelet. I mean, me and Taehyung. "

No idea why, you immediately look at Eunji and she also looks back with big eyes. Then, you immediately run to check Taehyung while Daeryong brings the pot you had prepared before.

When you almost reach him, you decide to just walk. "Tae ... hyung," you call him, feeling exhausted.

He looks at you and grins a bit. You can see a bit of fear on his face.

“Sup?” He asks casually while sitting on grass facing the bonfire.

You put your hand on your waist while your eyes are scanning for the ‘dish’. “Where is it?”

“The fire?” He gets up, raising his brows. “It’s here.” He points to the bonfire instead.

“…No.” You shake your head. “I mean the food…you burnt.”

“Oh.”

“Where.”

“It’s here.” He releases a long sigh before his hand grabbing something that’s placed behind the fire. Your eyes widen as you see how it turns out. “Sorry.”

It's a mess. It's not just burnt, it does not look like an omelet at all and you can’t even identify what kind of food it is.

You sigh. “We don’t have any ingredients left…”

“We can ask someone to give it to us,” he replies like it’s the easiest thing.

You look at him and frown slightly. Just like what he said, you look around and it’s only full of people who are frying or making a fire here. They all seem like almost finish. You keep looking around until you eyes land on Wonwoo, who’s not doing anything but just sit in front of the bonfire while holding the phone. "Fine," you say to Taehyung and walk towards Wonwoo. Maybe he would give me some.

As you approach him, you fix your messy hair slightly and decide to just sit next to him.

“The fire looks nice,” you say.

He glances at you and back to his phone. “You need something?”

You are a little surprised by the words but you try not to show it. "Nope." You don’t even know why you reply that when you really really need it. "You always on your phone but never reply to my message."

“Fine, I’ll reply you now.” He presses the message icon and opens the one he received from you. He then reads everything before typing something. “Done.”

After a few seconds, your phone that’s inside your pocket starts vibrating. You immediately stare at him with no expression then push him lightly, though he doesn’t move a bit. “That. Is. Not. Funny!”

“I’m sorry,” he says as he chuckles quietly.

“You will repeat it again.” You look away, trying so hard not to fold your arms. “So, apology not accepted.”

“Am I grounded?” He asks but you know he’s actually holding his laugh.

You sigh and after that your lips smile a little slyly. You stop smiling and change your expression back to straight face before seeing him. "Give me some of your ingredients and I’ll forgive."

“That's why you came here, right?”

You say nothing and still keeping your straight face. How does he know everything?

After a while, he thought you’d say something but it turns out you just keep staring at him. He shakes his head at your behavior, smirking slightly. “Fine, fine. Anything you want, babe.”

“Good,” you simply reply although it’s difficult to maintain your expression.

He stands up and gives you a sign to follow him before he starts walking. You stand up too and follow him from behind, sighing in relief.

As Wonwoo reaches his table, you’re still walking slowly while looking at him from afar. You don’t really want his team to see you.

“Wonwoo, what are you gonna do with those?” Eunbi asks while looking at some of the ingredients he took.

You raise your brows, you didn’t know she’d be in his team. However, you don’t really feel it’s a big deal either.

"We’re teammates, so I can take whatever I want, right?" He says. "Besides, we're done cooking." After that, he shifts his gaze to you before mouthing, "You need these?" He holds some of the ingredients, showing it to you.

You nod without hesitation.

He’s about to leave her but she suddenly stops him by holding his arm. “Wait!”

He sees her hand on his arm and releases it. "Bye," he says and goes to you.

Knowing that he’s on his way to you, you turn around, pretending you don’t see him.

“I told you, you wouldn’t like it if you know who is in my team," he says before handing it to you.

“Hm? Not really.” You shrug. You’re not even mad at all. “Thank you~” A big smile appears on your face.

“Now you forgive me?”

“Of course! You just saved my team,” you say thakfully. “I’m going now, okay? I need to prepare it as quick as possible.”

“Sure.” He nods and after that you wave your hand as you walk away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

Done with everything. Now, you just have to put all the dishes your team has made to the main table. "Excuse," Taehyung says while carrying a bowl containing the soup you and Eunji made.

“Sorry,” you say as you realized you’re blocking the way.

He places it on the table carefully beside the other dishes. "Finally!" He sighs in relief. That’s the last dish of your team. He turns to see you and lifts his hand for a high five.

“Yay!” Without hesitation, you give him a high five with a smile, making him smile back.

 

 

“Everything's done?" Mr. Lee asks while strolling around, looking at the wide variety of food on the table. "Smells good!"

“Yes!” Everyone responses.

"Let's eat together and after that, we write on a small piece of paper, whose food is the most delicious and I'll see the results."

Everyone cheers excitedly and immediately queues up to grab the plate. Your eyes look around to search for your dearest friend and it turns out she's talking to Jisoo right now. You were going to take the food with her but seeing her now, you decide to just stand by yourself. Same goes to Wonwoo, he is busy talking to other student council members.

 

After grabbing some food, you go looking for a comfortable place to sit. You keep walking and just now, you realize how big the forest it. You decide to sit on a big rock in front of a river that has a very clear water.

You start eating while looking at the river. It’s the first time you come here and you definitely amazed by the environment. Everything is calm and the sound of birds chirping complete the atmosphere. You chew the food with pleasure and breathe the fresh air deeply until you choke on your food.

I should’ve grabbed a drink too. You cough several times while patting your own chest.

“Drink this.” Someone gives you a water bottle.

Without waiting, you take it from his hand and drink it. "Thank you," you sigh in relief and look up to see him.

“Today, I saved you three times,” Wonwoo says as he walks closer to the river.

“It’s two times…”

“You almost hit the tabl—“

“Okay okay okay! Three times, you’re right!” You cut and continue to eat your food. “So, have you eaten?”

“I did.” He picks up a rock from the ground and throws it into the river.

“Which team did you vote for?” You ask while munching.

“Too lazy to vote.” He shrugs. “Almost everything tastes the same.”

“Oh, I see…” You put the spoon into your mouth for the last time. After that, you drink the water he gave. “I’m so full~”

“What is your plan after graduation?” He shoves his hands into his pockets and turns around, looking at you with his usual gaze.

“Hm.” You get up to stand next to him. “I want to take culinary arts as my course.” You pick a rock and throw it into the river as well.

“You love cooking that much?”

“It’s what I enjoy the most,” you reply. “And you?”

“I can’t think of anything except helping my dad’s company.”

You turn your head to look at him. Although his father overworks him, in the end Wonwoo just wants to make his parents happy.

He looks at you as he feels your stare. “What? Don’t give me that look.”

“Yah, aren’t you a very good son?” You push him lightly. You have no idea why but you just like pushing him without any reason. “Your dad must be really proud.”

He scoffs, putting his hands on his waist. “Why do you keep doing that?”

“Doing what?” You chuckle.

He shakes his head in disbelief and suddenly he encircles his arms around you, making you hard to move. “Don’t pretend you don’t know.”

“I’m not pretending!” You can’t stop chuckling as you try to release from his embrace.

“You sure?” He leans closer and starts tickling your waist, which is your weak spot.

“Wonwoo, stop." You keep laughing before bending down and take a puddle of water into your hands to splash on his face. He covers his face with his arm as one of his free hand is trying to grab you. You splash even more water as he almost takes a hold of you. After making him soaking wet, you just run away from him. “Have a nice day!”

He looks down to his body because of what you did. "You come here, Lim!" He shouts but it just makes you cover your ears and keep running. He then ruffles his hair to dry it before walking towards your direction.

 

Tired of running from Wonwoo, you enter your tent because it’s the only place he can’t come. You lie down inside while trying to breathe normally. I’m safe. I’m safe now.

You glance at the zipper of the tent as someone opens it, revealing Eunji. She immediately lies down in her place and faces the left. Not only you but she also seems exhausted. You face your right and slowly close your eyes, even if you don’t feel sleepy at all.

You two just keep silent like that. You’ve never felt this awkward, especially when she doesn’t seem to start the conversation first. Eunji just stares blankly at whatever is infront of her, not saying anything.

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

You open your eyes as she speaks. Maybe she’s calling someone, you thought.

 

“I’m so sorry, Lim.” She sits down and turns to face you, her fingers moving nervously.

You turn your head around, looking at her with brows knitted slightly. "Hm?" That's all that comes out of your mouth.

"I did way too much mistakes to you and I acknowledge that." She bites her lower lip, eyes not leaving yours. "We're almost graduate and I don’t want us to split up like this. Actually, I'm really happy when I was still with you and I admit it, I was stupid to ruin our friendship just for trivial things," she continues and smiles a bit. "It's okay if you don’t want to forgive me ... I'm glad I told you all this."

You scan her eyes, mouth slightly agapes. Seeing her this sincerely just softens you. You sit and sigh. "You are right. You’re so stupid for ruining our friendship that went so well." You look down as your hands rubbing your arms. "Until now I still can’t believe it.”

"I don’t know, Lim." She shakes her head, eyes start to wet. You're sure if she blinks her eyes once, her tears will flow right away.

“Yah, you’re crying…?”

“I’m not!” She rubs her eyes but it just makes it more obvious. "You should’ve done the same things to me. You can just take my chair secretly or lock me inside..."

You look away. “Why would I do that? Such a waste of time.”

She blinks at you, her lips smile slightly and suddenly approach you. She then hugs you from behind very closely as her eyes closed. Your eyes enlarged, startled by what she’s doing. "So sorry, Lim," she murmurs.

“Hey, it’s okay.” You pat her shoulder. “I’m not that mad anymore.”

“No, you have to stay mad at me. I just want to say sorry.” She chuckles.

“Alright…”

 

 

 

 

It’s almost time for the sunset and sky is getting darker and darker. The sound of birds chirping can’t be heard anymore and now it's all quieter. You wash your face with clear water from the river, like everybody else. Today was indeed a long day, however, you are happy because many good things happen today.

“Are you done yet?” Wonwoo who is beside you says. He's waiting for you while holding your little towel.

You just shake your head as response. Actually, you’re a bit surprised that he doesn’t take his revenge because of what you did earlier, which is a good thing.

“Hurry up. You’re not going to sleep here, aren’t you?” He says in an impatient tone.

“Be patient, can you?” You wash your face for the last time, after that, you take your towel from his hand. "The water here is very fresh~" You say and dry your face.

He puts his hands into his jacket pockets, shaking his head slightly while looking at you. “Done yet?”

He keeps asking that, causing you to glare at him. “You should wash your face too.”

“I did earlier. Now, let’s go,” he says after seeing you finish drying your face. He turns around and starts walking.

You walk beside him. "What's with the hurry? I never been here before, that's why I'm amazed by the environment, especially the water," you say while looking at the trees in front of you.

“Me too, Lim.” He replies, nodding. “But it’s just a water, can’t you grow up for once?”

“What?” You look at him, tilting your head a bit.

“I mean—“

“No, I get it,” you interrupt. "You should’ve told me earlier if you want to return to your tent quickly. I can just go alone," you continue before walking to different direction and leave him. You just wanted to wash your face, you don’t know why he wants to hurry that bad when the teacher gave a plenty of times.

 

You keep walking and just sigh. The sky now is completely dark, however, the lights that are placed around can still illuminate the path. You look ahead until you spot a supermarket with a few cars around. Because it looks like it's not quiet you decide to go there.

Once you’re in front of the supermarket, you push the door open and as you expect, it looks like a normal supermarket.

“Welcome,” a female cashier says, smiling sweetly.

You smile back and start strolling around the place. After a few seconds, your phone which is inside your pocket starts to vibrate.

You grab it out and check who’s calling.

Wonwoo.

You shove it back into your pocket and just continue looking around, searching for some snacks to buy. You take some biscuits and potato chips and go to the cashier. While waiting for her to scan everything, your eyes land on the coffee machine. It's late and the air is very cool too, it’d be very nice to drink coffee at this hour. "Is the coffee machine working?" You ask the girl.

“Yes.”

 

After paying for everything, you say thank you and go out holding two coffees in both hands, in the end you chose not to buy snacks because not having enough money. You walk on, heading back to your tent.

As you keep walking, a strange sounds can be heard from your location. You shake away the thoughts. It's a forest for camping so you think something like ‘that’ won’t happen here. You keep walking and be more careful, not wanting to spill the coffees you're holding.

Just when you thought it was gone, you hear the sound again. You're not sure but it sounds like a dog's voice. Actually, it’s not a big deal if it’s really a dog, if that sound comes from wolves ... you don’t know what would you do but you just want to disappear.

You start walking quickly and because of the fear that begins to control you, your surrounding starts to look the same, making you feel confused to choose the right way to the camping area.

You almost drops your heart as your phone vibrates again, indicating that someone is calling you. You decide to pause for a while and put one of the coffees to the ground so that you can answer the call. You look at the dialer’s name and it’s still him.

Placing the phone near your left ear, you press the green button. “Hello?”

"You're not in camp, where are you?" Wonwoo asks. You can hear his worried tone.

“I’m on my wa—“ The line cuts off suddenly. You glance at your screen phone with confused, it turns out the signal here is very weak. You release a long sigh and the strange sound can be heard again, making you drop your phone to the ground. Quickly, you pick it up and continue your way by walking fast.

Wait a minute… You stop in your tracks as you realized you forgot one of the coffees you put on the ground. Letting out a breathy groan, you decide to just leave it there and start running, not caring if the coffee will spill.

Just when you think you’re running on the right path, that strange sound sounds even closer. Without hesitation, you turn back and hope it’s the right way until you suddenly bump into someone or at least that’s what you hope. You cover your eyes with your free hand immediately, praying nothing bad will happen.

As soon as you hear the person sighs in relief, you’re already sure that now you’re safe. Lowering your hand, you look into his eyes.

"Never walk again without me."

“Wonwoo…” You blink at him before grabbing his arms. “There's a wolf here. We must hurry!"

“Wait, what did you say? A wolf?” He looks at you like you’re just making up things.

You nod quickly and hear that sound again. “Did you hear that?”

He stares at you for a while then travels his eyes to your lips before bursting into a laughter.

You furrow your brows as you feel him mocking you. “What’s so funny? This is a serious situation, okay. We need to tell everyo—“

“Sure, let’s tell everyone.” He finally stops laughing and walks closer to the sound direction instead.

“Wonwoo! That’s not the way!” You stop him by standing in front of him, spreading your arms.

He smiles slightly and holds your hands, bringing it down. You look at how casual his expression is. "Those are not wolves," he says softly. "The principal just came and he brought two of his dogs," he continues and looks down at his jacket. "Look what you did."

You look at his jacket as well and without you even knowing, you spilled some coffee when you bumped into him...

“I’m sorry…” You say, feeling guilty for what you’ve done. After he told you it’s just a sound coming from principle’s dogs, you just want to blame yourself for your stupidity.

 

 

 

After using the water from the river to wash his jacket, Wonwoo only wears a white t-shirt. Your knees folded as you sit on the grass while looking down, you just can’t stop thinking about the incident earlier and if you didn’t think it was a wolf, it would not end like this.

“You’re blanking out again,” Wonwoo says and sits next to you.

“You’re right. I need to grow up,” you reply flatly.

He rubs the back of his neck. “I wasn’t serious for telling you that, Lim.”

You turn to look at him. “Sorry.”

“You already said that. Now, sorry for what?”

“I wanted to give you a coffee but I left it there because I was…”

“…afraid?” He raises his brows.

“Afraid? N-no!” You look away.

Seeing how embarrassing you are is making him chuckle lowly. He then caresses your hair before resting your head on his shoulder, his chin above your head. You feel your lips smile a bit as a cool breeze passes through your hair.

“You don’t feel cold at all?” You ask, noticing that he doesn’t have his jacket anymore.

“No. It’s comfortable like this.”

Both of you look ahead as the sound of the river hissing. There is no one here but you two. Your eyes then land on a jumping frog and you don’t know why but you laugh a little. Not because of the frog but because it makes you remember of something. "When I was a kid I thought all the frogs were poisonous until Jaebum brought a frog to my room just to prove not all of them are. I was four years old so it’s acceptable that I screamed right away and then I went straight out of the room and hid in the closet." You shake your head. “That pinhead…”

Hearing you talk this long lightens his heart. Earlier, he saw you run out of fear and now you're talking about something like this.

“Did I say something funny?” You look up to him.

“No. Tell me more about you. I want to hear it."

“Okay…but don’t blame me if it’s going to sound boring,” You shift your gaze back to the river before continuing. "This happened not that long and I was..."

As you continue what you say, he looks at your excited expressions for telling your own story. Nothing can get in his way, his eyes are completely fixed on you.

I’m madly in love with you, Lim.

 


 

 

This is probably the longest chap I wrote ._.

So sorry if it wasn't interesting...anyways, one more chapter and this fic will be complete! :D