The End

A Dream

I walked aimlessly, my feet dragging me to nowhere. I've been searching for her for a long time but still I haven't seen even a glimpse of her shadow. Thoughts of giving up would always pop-up in my mind but if I give up, what will happen? That would also mean that I've given up hope for the two of us, that I have lost faith.

I can't give up. I must search for her and tell her how I really feel for her. I'd search around the world for her if I have to. Seeing her and feeling her I'm my arms again is worth everything.

My stomach suddenly grumbled loudly, disrupting me from my thoughts. Thinking about it, I haven't eaten properly in search for her. My appetite decreased massively. But who would have the appetite to eat if the reason for your existence is missing?

I smiled bitterly at the thought. Why is life so unfair? I already had the chance to confess to her and tell her how much I love her but something unfortunate happened? She's so near yet so far.

I looked up at the sign up ahead. Echo, a weird name for a restaurant but heck. My stomach needs something to eat or else president will kill me for having Ulcer.

I entered, the chimes on the door making a sweet sound. I gazed at my surroundings, the interior simple yet classy. A tinge of vintage. Ideal for someone who wants to unwind, like me.

The place is deserted, besides the couple by the window. They were just having a casual conversation but I couldn't help but be jealous. If I didn't act so foolishly, Dara wouldn't had left and we would be together. Eating dinner together, cuddling, and kissing each other senseless. My heart is about to burst. I want to hold her in my arms and repeatedly say how much I love her.

Too bad she's nowhere to be found, because of me.

I picked a seat a table away from the couple, their backs facing me. I don't know what I'm feeling, like I know who the girl is.

It looks like she's Dara. But it can't be right? And if so, who is she with? Maybe I'm just hallucinating things due to hunger. Yeah, that's it.

"Excuse me." I raised my hand to catch the waiter's attention. The girl looked back, her features awfully familiar. I'm just dreaming right? After all those strenous days of looking for her, I finally found her!

I stood up immediately on my seat and ran to her table. I picked her up in my arms and succumbed to her embrace. I caught a sniff of her perfume, my favorite. I wanted to hold her in my arms forever but I had to break away for she started pushing me away.

I stared at her eyes, millions of questions swarming all at once. Why did she leave? Where have she been? And why did she push me away like she didn't want to see me?

A cough suddenly echoed, distrupting the silence. I looked for the culprit and found Kim Jaejoong staring back at me. I looked back at Dara, questions once again swarming into my head that's about to explode. Before it would, I finally had the courage to open my mouth.

"Why are you with him?" i punched myself mentally for asking that question. What if she gets mad or what if she'll say the things I dread the most?

"He saw me and asked me to eat with him." she replied coldly. The tone of her voice sent shivers up my spine. What happened to you?

"Let's go back. Everyone is worried about you. " I grabbed for her hand but she just whisked mine away. I couldn't contain my anger anymore, this is torture! First she left without a trace, then I find her with some guy and now she's acting all cold to me!

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"You know what's my problem? It's you! YOU, YOU BASTARD!!" she screamed at my face, she's now standing up, her face centimeters away from mine.

"What did I do?" i asked, my voice questioning. Seriously, I have no clue on why she's acting like this.

"UGHH!!" she suddenly walked out, leaving me baffled with her mood swings. Jaejoong suddenly chuckled, whisking me off my trance.

"You finally found her and you'll just let her go? Just like that? Stupid. No wonder... " he didn't finish off his sentence. I was about to retort back but what he said rang a bell. I immediately ran and looked for her. Cold sweat forming unto my forehead. Where is she? I can't lose her again! I'll go insane, I've finally found her yet I let her go.

-----------------------------

I ran around the place, each step I take, each second that I couldn't see her felt like I was dying. My legs where about to give up, out of breath. I stopped for a moment, hope crashing down until I heard muffled sobs. My strength regained, I quickly scampered towards her direction, searching for a handkerchief in each of my pockets. I smiled to myself when I luckily had one.

I stretched out my hand, a handkerchief to offer. She looked up to me, her eyes swollen from crying, her state crushed me, because of me, she's crying once again. I wiped her face for her, muttering the words I'm sorry repeatedly. She finally stopped, I kneeled infront of her, swallowing down my pride. I heard her gasp in shock as I held her hand and looked directly unto her eyes.

"I'm sorry I was a jerk. I'm sorry for always making you cry, I never meant to make you sad. All i wanted is for you to be happy, but I keep on failing to do so. Your happiness is my happiness and if your happiness is to be with him then I'll give you my blessings, even though it would crush me. Just remember that il always be there for you, cheering you on. I.. I love you. " I quickly stood up and wiped the stray tears that fell and forced myself to smile. I was about to wake away when she held my hand and encircled her hands against my waist.

Why, why is she doing this? I was about to remove her arms when she suddenly spoke. "I love you too."

I turned around, facing her tear stricken face but a huge smile was imprinted on her lips. I picked her up in my arms, twirling her around in glee.

"She loves me!!! She loves me!" I couldn't contain my happiness and continued shouting, leaving her giggling as she would playfully slap my arms to make me stop.

I held her close to me, finally, after all those years, I can finally call her mine. I bridged the gap between our faces and kissed her on her lips. Fireworks exploded as my lips came in contact with hers. I looked at her deeply, and kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--------------------

"No wonder you two suit each other, for the two of you are stupidly and madly in love with one another." Jaejoong whispered to himself, as he watched the both of them in each others arm, where they truly belong.

"So, what now Jae? What about your goddess? Your just gonna let her go like that?" Jaejoong looked behind him, to see none other than Taeyang.

"So what now? What about your girl? Your just gonna let her go like that?" Jaejoong mimicked, earning a laugh from Taeyang.

"Yeah. I already knew from the start I didn't have any chance with her to begin with." Taeyang sighed dramatically.

"Yeah. I agree with you. To celebrate our broken hearts, why don't we go and have some drink?" Jaejoong urged.

"yeah sure. Got no problem with that." The two looked back and saw the love of their lives being held by the love of her life. The two both sighed, sad and broken hearted but the look on her face, the love and joy the bastard brings with the name of Kwon Jiyong made them smile.

Her happiness is their happiness. That's what true love is all about right?

--------------------

you POV

"That was one heck of A Dream!" I yawned as I stared at a poster I made containing my OTP, "DaraGon". I smiled to myself as I thought about the dream I had. My Appler heart thumping wildly.  DaraGon is real baby.

Others call us delusional but I have faith, that maybe, maybe they are together and that dream is one key factor that maybe they really are.

----------------

[a/n: thanks for reading and A Dream has finally reached its end. To those who didn't get it, everything was Your dream. :))) ]

Heads up!

Sorry for advertising but I have a new story. Well.. It really not a Daragon story but a JaeDara fic. Lol. I hope you guys would check it out. *runs back to le cave.*