Eight

A Dream

 

Chapter Eight

A New Friend

 

 

 

They sat beside one another in complete silence. The deafening silence eating the both of them. 

 

Dara would glance at the heavenly creature beside her,her hands rested on her lap. Jaejoong suddenly chuckled catching her off-guard. 

 

"It's okay to stare, I'm used to it. Just make sure I won't melt."

 

Dara reddened as she ducked and covered her face with both of her hands, much to his amusement.

 

Jaejoong suddenly stopped laughing and snapped his fingers, catching her attention."Hey, actually, we already met before." 

 

"Eh?" Dara replied dumbfounded. 

 

"Remember, I went to Yg once and we bumped into each other.." Jaejoong looked at her, giving off a Are-you-serious-look. 

 

"Sorry, but I don't seem to recall. I was busy the whole day with the endless practices." Dara bowed in apology. He then waved his hands off.

 

"It's okay... BUT!! You owe me dinner."

 

"Why do I owe you dinner?" Dara asked scandalized. How come she owes him dinner when she clearly didn't do anything wrong.

 

"Well, first off, you forgot that we already met. That hurts my ego you know and second, for us to get to know each other." Jaejoong finished off with a huge grin on his face.

 

Dara sighed heavily, amused and shocked by his behavior. She looked up and saw how radiant his aura was, like a kid set off to a toy store. Well you get it.

 

"Okay, let's go. I know a good place." Dara urged him to stand which he gladly did.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

"Annyeonghasseyo sajangnim." Bigbang greeted as they entered the president's office. Eerily silence greeted them as they hesitantly took their seats infront of his desk. 

 

"I just want to tell you boys that your Dara-noona filed for a vacation and she didn't elope or some sort. I just want to clear things out to all of you so that you can concentrate on your rehearsals and whatever you need to do." 

 

"What? So, you agreed about her vacation? Why didn't she tell us about it? Where is she?" Jiyong bombarded their president with questions, frustration getting the better of him. 

 

"Ji, calm down..." Yongbae muttered as he held on to him, urging him to sit back down. 

 

"Yes, I agreed to her plead for a vacation and no, I can't tell you where she is but rest assured she's safe." Yg calmly replied to his questions. 

 

"About your second question Jiyong, why don't you ask yourself?" Yg asked, his tone demanding.

 

Jiyong gulped the huge lump on his throat the moment YG finsihed of his question. He sure regretted his tactless actions. Day and night he thinks about her, how he wants to hold her in his arms and apologize for his wrong doings but odds are surely against him. 

 

"You can now leave except Yongbae. That's all." The others then stood up with Jiyong staggering out, his tears threatening to fall any second, his bestfriend can only watch him in pain. 

 

"Do you know the reason why I told you to stay behind?" 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

"Waaah!!! Delicious!!" Jaejoong beamed as he slurped another bowl of Ramyun. Dara had brought him to a ramyun shop downtown that sells truly delicious noodles. Good thing it's not that known and the only customers around are already at their 60's so they can eat freely without getting caught. 

 

"Told you." Dara chuckled, she never thought that Kim Jaejoong would enjoy a bowl of piping hot Ramyun with glee. First impressions wouldn't always last. 

 

"Hey, thanks for bringing me here Dara." Jaejoong glanced at her, which made the latter blush.

 

"No problem, as long as you enjoyed my company and especially the food." Dara replied back, hiding back her blush. 

 

"I should come here often." Jaejoong then returned back to his food as he slurped hungrily once again. 

 

"You sure aren't hungry huh?"Dara teased, making Jaejoong glance up to her. He grinned shyly. Dara just chuckled in amusement, she then grabbed a  napkin and wiped his face clean as a chopped green onion sticked on his face. 

 

Jaejoong blushed with the sudden contact. Dara realizing what she did immediately retracted her hand. 

 

"Sorry, I just got used to taking care of others, especially my brother since that punk is such a messy eater." Dara muttered shyly. 

 

"It's okay and thank you by the way, it's been so long since someone took care of me." Jaejoong the stared at her, his eyes having a different glint on it, not like the usual naughty up to no good glint but totally different. 

 

"Uhhmm.. " Dara fiddled with her hands on top of the table. 

 

"I know it's kind of early since we just knew each other today but.. I want to get to know you better, if it's okay with you." Jaejoong grasped for her hand. "Please give me  a chance." 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

WRITER'S NOTE: 

Jaejoong is pretty smooth that he doesn't like going slow. Hahhahahha!!  Woot! I already have 30 subscribers for this one and also, I would like to send out my grattitude for all those who took time to comment. I highly appreciate those! (; 

Sorry for errors, I'm not perfect. LOL. A JaeDara moment!! Bwahahhahaa! Jiyong is drama mode. See ya! 

Let me hear your thoughts! I don't bite! (;