five

A Dream

 

Chapter Five of A Dream

Pains and laughters.

 

 

Jiyong saw Dara still standing by the hallway, seemingly deep in thought when an idea suddenly popped in his head. He smirked evily as he crept closer to her, making sure to be as silent as possible. Dara, who is still in daze at her encounter with Jaejoong was oblivious to the plan of his playful dongsaeng. 

 

"Don't move!"Jiyong uttered deepy as he covered Dara's mouth with his hand. Panic washed through Dara's system when Bom's voice echoed in her mind. 

 

"Whatever happens, don't panic and don't show fear. As hard as you can, step on the foot of the culprit and once he lets you go, kick him hard on the shin." 

 

Dara did as she was told and gasped in shock to see her dongsaeng on the ground, muttering incoherent words of pain. She did really kick him hard. "Oh my!! Jiyong, I'm soo sorry!! You shouldn't have done that prank!"

 

"I'll remember that. Who thought you those moves? Uggh!! It hurts!" He moaned in pain as he held his precious jewels as he lied on the ground. Dara can't help but chuckle on how silly he looks, fuelling the shame Jiyong has. 

 

"Will you please help me and bring me to the clinic rather than laugh at my misfortune that you brought?" Jiyong muttered darkly. Dara immediately kneeled down to help him stand up, stifling her laughs as hard as she could but still failing miserably. 

 

"Just laugh." Jiyong said, his annoyance visible on his handsome face. That did it. Dara howled in laughter all the way to the clinic, her arm supporting Jiyong's back while the other smacking her leg as she laughed uncontrollably. Jiyong smiled secretly as he saw how happy she is. As long as she's happy, he's happy, even though it hurts the hell out of him. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"YOU DID THAT?!" the gang shouted in disbelief as Jiyong facepalmed himself. We all are now cramped in the clinic after it was widespread that Kwon Jiyong was rushed to the clinic. 

 

"I panicked okay? I thought it some psycho got inside our building. I needed to protect myself." I said in my defense, looking guiltily at Jiyong. 

 

"It's okay. The pain somehow already subsided." Jiyong soothed as he glanced at me. He put up a wide grin to show that he is already fine. 

 

"HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA! I should have been there! I'm sure it was epic!" Seungri countinued laughing at their leader's misfortune, unaware of the dark aura emmiting in the room. 

 

"Are you that happy Rat?" Jiyong said eerily, I swear I had goosebumps with the way he said that. I fear Seungri's future. He shouldn't really provoke his Hyungs too much. 

 

"H-hyung... I was just j-joking.." Seungri stuttered as he laughed nervously. 

 

"Oh you were.. It seemed like you weren't. What about I make you taste the pain of having your foot stepped on soo hard that you think it would bleed and that you're shin would be kicked so hard you'd think, oh you wouldn't just think but you would really go sterile?" Jiyong muttered darkly, each step he makes, Seungri backs away. Seriously, he's going too far, the guy would certainly piss in his pants any minute now! 

 

"Ji, I think Seungri gets it already. Stop scaring him. By the look on his face, he seriously would piss in his pants any minute now." I finally said my point, breaking my silence. Jiyong looked back at me and sighed heavily. "Arasso."

 

"Noona!! Thank you, thank you!!!" Seungri attempted to run to me but was held back by Jiyong's hand gripped tightly on his collar. "Be thankful noona is here, or else you seriously will meet the grim reaper."

 

I saw how Seungri gulped, and fear once again washed on his face. 

 

"Ji, stop it. You're scaring him." Jiyong loosened his grip on Seungri's collar and walked out. Leaving all of us looking flabbergasted except Seungri who hugged me tightly and kept muttering words of appreciation. 

 

Seriously, what's wrong with Jiyong? 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Babe, I'm sorry. Please, give me another chance." Jiyong begged, his arms circled protectively on her waist. He kneeled shamelessly as he looked at Dara with a tear-stricken face. He couldn't afford to lose her. He would die. 

 

 

"I'm tired of this Jiyong. Let's just end this." Dara said, her voice and face devoid of any type of emotion. Dara forcefully threw Jiyong's arms away from her as she walked out and left him all alone, weeping for her. 

 

He stood up and ran to where she went, his tears still running down his face but stopped immediately on his tracks when he saw her hugging her knees, bawling out. Her facade gone as she poured out all her emotions. 

 

 

He was about to console her and whisper sweet nothings to stop her precious tears when he saw another guy approach his girl. His mind screamed for him to drag her away from that guy but he remained immobile, taking in the scene of his girl being consoled by another guy than him. It hurt him deeply, seeing her being comforted by another guy. It felt like he was stabbed repeatedly. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

Jiyong woke-up from his dream, a nightmare to be exact. He wiped his forehead filled with sweat with the use of his hand. 

 

"It was just a silly old nightmare." he muttered as he quickly took a bath and dressed up immediately. He saw his roommate, Seungri eating a bowl of cereal, seemingly deep in thought. He flicked his forehead hard, making the latter groan in pain. 

 

"What was that for Hyung?"He complained, as he rubbed the sore part of his head repeatedly. 

 

"For yesterday and for spacing out." 

 

"Oh.." Seungri muttered absent-mindedly. 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Jiyong finally snapped, Seungri sure isn't acting normally. Usually he would be all noisy and annoying. 

 

"I'm just wondering why you walked out like that and just, something seemed a bit strange about you." Seungri said, his tone dead serious. 

 

"Seriously, what's wrong with you? I'm just fine okay! Stop worrying too much." he ruffled Seungri's hair affectionatly as he then picked up his keys. 

 

"But hyung, do you like Dara noona?" Seungri dropped the bomb, a question he had way back but didn't had the guts to ask. 

 

"I love her. " Jiyong looked back at Seungri chuckling, "Was I that obvious?''

 

"Yeah you were, I just kept mum about it. " Seungri grinned teasingly, making the guy's cheek blush uncontrollably. 

 

"Eeeew!! You're even blushing!" Seungri said in great distaste. "But seriously, I'm rooting for you. Move fast hyung, Dara-noona has lots of fanboys. " 

 

"I'll keep that in mind.I'm off."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong was all smiles as he reached the building, whistling a tune as he greeted the staffs politely as he entered. 

 

He was about to run to her as he saw her standing by the reception when he saw her talking with a guy. 

 

He squinted his eyes as he examined who the guy was and just like that he remembered the dreadful nightmare he had. 

 

It was the guy who consoled Dara, Kim Jaejoong.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

WRITER'S NOTE : 

Someone still seriously reads this? Ohh.. I'm soo happy! ;) I hope you liked the chapter! I don't reread the story and update it immediately so I apologize if there are tons of errors.  

P.S. : The picture above has nothing to do with the story as of now, he just looks sooo cute!!