Goodbye...

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wanted to add that Mina, Sana, and Momo share the same house or more like a mansion. And they're all freshman in high school but since I already wrote that Sana and Momo driving then let's just pretend that they're allowed in that age. *laughs* This will be a long chapter.

That's all :)

Enjoy.....

Or not :(

 

After 2 months

All of us were at Sana and Momo's place. We were at the living room watching a horror movie with the lights closed. Nayeon cuddling with Jeongyeon, Jihyo with Momo, and Chaeyoung with Dahyun. They were sitting in the long couch while I was sitting in the two seat couch with Sana.

It's been 2 months already and tomorrow is the start of our 2nd year in high school. Only 2 more years then I'm off to college.

Mina and I texted each other a lot during the first few weeks she was in Japan. It lasted for about a month but when it was August she rarely contacted me. We used to text each other good morning, goodnight, and I love you during a daily basis but now she rarely says that.

I try to not complain and just brush it off. But I hate it when I had to lie to my friends about me and her. I lied that she's doing okay and she'll be back in no time because honestly I have no idea if she's doing okay or if she is coming back early. She said that she'll be back in the first week of September and that she'll make it to thhe first day but now it doesen't seem like it.

I don't text her anymore or call her anymore. I already did that and she either doesen't reply or replies with a really cold and short message.

~

I leave the living room quietly to go to the kitchen. I needed something to cool my head down. After I got a cup and water I drank it and got suprised by Sana.

"Oh my gosh, Sana! You scared me!" I said

"Sorry, I wanted to talk to you." 

"About what?" I asked curiously.

"About Mina." She said seriously.

I stayed quiet. I then looked at her.

"What about Mina?"

"Have you talked to her recently?" 

"Why?"

"I got a call... from her mom saying Mina never went to Japan about a week ago when I asked how Mina was doing." Sana said

"WHAT?!" I shouted worriedly.

Where the heck did she go then?!

I guess I shouted pretty loud because the next thing I knew the others were there asking what's wrong.

"Mina didn't go to Japan." Sana explained.

"What? Then where did she go?" Momo asked.

"I don't know. Her mom doesen't know either and she never had an emergency." Sana said.

"What about Mr. Myoui?" Momo asked.i

"He's in America, Mina's mom said. Taking care of business." said Sana

"Tzuyu. Do you know where she is? You two obviously talk like every day." Jihyo asked me

"About that... I lied to you guys. She hasn't texted me for like a month and if she does it's just a short and cold message"

"So you don't know where she is?" Nayeon asked. 

"Not exactly, she told me she had to go to Japan." I said 

"She told all of us that by text" Dahyun argued.

MINA POV

2 months before 

"Welcome to America, Ms Myoui."

I forced a smile to the attendant. I got my passport and waited outside. 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter