Coming Out

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Mina and I became closer friends. Momo, Sana, and Mina sits with us at the cafeteria now so me and Mina sit together and talk.

Whenever we see each other we would take every chance to say hi or wave or smile. 

Now that I know more about her, I justlike her even more. That feeling I feel when I'm with her is just... incredible.

I feel so free and happy when I talk with her. 

I've never imagined that I would already start feeling this way at only the age of 15. I'm too young to feel this way. My only goal is to focus on school and after I graduate and go to college then that's when I'll start thinking about this. 

Oh so I think it was. But Mina appeared. 

~

It's already the 5th month of school. It's so weird how fast everything happened. It feels like just yesterday I was so nervous on going to high school and now everyone knows me for my piano skills and being smart.

I'm embarrased to say it myself but also because I heard people think I'm pretty.  

I'm also happy how there's a lot who came out this year and now I see gay and straight couples in this school and no one would hate. Although I haven't exactly came out yet. 

But now I feel like I'm ready. 

My parents have to know that I'm in love with a girl. It's better for them to find that out by me than by others.

~

It's morning and it's Friday!! 

This is also the day that I will bravely come out. 

I sit at the table and started eating th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter