HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this will be a short chapter as well. It's actually going to be a lot shorter than the last one.

This is the last chapter before....

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and please do comment :)

 

It's my birthday!!!! 

It's Thursday and there's still school. *cries* Today will be fun though because we're going bowling since exams are over and pretty much we don't really have anything to do anymore.

But tomorrow there's no school!! So I'm going to have a party on Friday. 

~

As I walked up to the school, I tried to look for my friends but it seemed like they already went in. Which was weird because they usually wait for me. 

I went inside, went to my locker, and walked my way to my homeroom. 

The door was close which was also weird because it's always open. And I thought the weirdness will stop there... but I was wrong. Inside was pitch black. The windows were blocked and the lights were off. 

As soon as I ws gonna turn around and leave the light suddenly opened, I heard cheering, and there was even a confetti. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

It took a few seconds before my eyes adjusted. And when it finally did, I saw all my friends smiling brightly. Alongside my other friends.

Mina came forward and put a "its my birthday" badge on me. It was childish but I let it pass. After that she gave me a kiss on the cheek and greeted me a happy birthday.

After that everyone else greeted me a happy birthday and the day was just fun.

We had an awesome time bowling. It was just full of laughs and smiles like I always want it to be.

~

It was night. Around 7. I was just staring outside my window looking at the constellations.I was bored. And I miss Mina. 

I got my phone from my bed to call her but before I could even press call, my phone started ringing and it was Mina. 

I answered it right away. 

"Hello?" I said

"Tzuyu. I miss you." 

"I miss you too"

"Look outside your window"

I became c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter